November 27, 2014 | 1378 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Oil-free eye makeup remover liquid

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2008 12:07:00 AM More reviews by ickdragon

This stuff is great. Really really great. Maybe even HG material. I've been using this for about 3 months now and love it. It removes all traces of my eye makeup without any greasy residue left behind. My eyelids don't feel dry afterwards which was a weird side effect of other eye makeup removers that I've used. My sensitive skin isn't bothered by the ingredients which is a really big deal for me. The bottle lasts about 1 1/2 to 2 months, depending on how often you use it. I guess it would last longer if you didn't use it every day like I do.

If you're looking for a great product that removes both non-waterproof and waterproof makeup, go and get yourself some of Almay's oil-free eye makeup remover today!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am disappointed in this product. First of all, it was difficult to remove my eye makeup with this stuff, the smells is awful, and it burned my eyes. I like the fact that it's oil-free, but otherwise I'm not a fan of this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by whill08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After running out of my cheapy Rimmel remover I bought this Almay garbage...big waste of money. I don't usually buy Almay products, but the ones I have bought have been decent, except this crap. First I had a hard time getting the safety seal off, not a big deal but I spilled half the bottle in my attempt. This remover does not smell good, sort of like alcohol or windex (not something I want around my eyes). If it worked I could deal with the smell, but it does nothing for me but smear makeup under my eye. Even with very light makeup it does not do anything but make a mess. Save your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by flcndvsx

Non-Oily? I don't think so. It's really messy and clumps my eyelashes together; I have to split them up with a comb. I've tried it multiple times, but I always have to go over it with a liquid makeup remover to remove the gel remover. That's a real waste. The bottle that mine came in actually says that it was voted number 1 makeup remover. I wonder who they asked to vote? On the back it says it works for Almay mascaras and makeups. I tried it with other Almay products and still got the same results. It's terrible.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by ygvo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is not that great at removing eye makeup, especially waterproof. Not worth the money and like another reviewer said, it's barely better than just using water.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2008 11:00:00 PM More reviews by aisutei

I just started to wear makeup this year, so I didn't have much experience with it. I went to the drugstore and grabbed this one off the shelf.

This product does not remove eye makeup very well. It also stung my eyes really badly. The eye makeup does eventually come off with 5 wipes or so. But when I used it on my waterproof eye liner and mascara, it did absolutely nothing! I couldn't get the makeup off at all. I would not buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by gdriban

This stuff doesn't remove anything and I think it stings my eyes. I don't even wear eye makeup, only concealer, so that's all I need to remove and I have to wipe and wipe repeatedly. I would think this would be horrible if you wore shadow, liner and mascara-it wouldn't remove it! Back to Neutrogena oil-free-works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 10:22:00 AM More reviews by belle_30x

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really liked this stuff. I tried the moisturizing one, and had greasy eyes all day. Horrible!

But this stuff is just right. Not drying, not greasy, and works and soothes as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by stephmerchant

This product is very gentle, it didn't bother my contacts at all. It also didn't remove anything, it really didn't work any better than water.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 3:32:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

I bought this because I had a coupon and I was in desperate need of an eye makeup remover. It didn't sting my eyes at all even with my contacts on. However, it didn't remove all my waterproof mascara and kind of smeared black streaks around my eyes. I don't think I'll be buying this again.