April 17, 2014 | 1790 users online

Eyeliner - GOSH - Velvet Touch Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I really like the Velvet Touch eyeliners because they are nicely pigmented and so smooth to apply. However, they don't last as well as I would like on my lower lashline or waterline. I would highly recommend the Annabelle Smoothliners for a very similar pencil that IME lasts a little better on the lower lashline. GOSH has a much better colour selection though, so it still gets 5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by chickenmisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always go back to this eyeliner.
I've tried so incredibly many eyeliners, cheap and expensive. But now, I need to be honest with myself for once.. I don't need them, I need this!

Today, I just couldn't find my eyeliner so I went totally crazy looking for some kind of replacement. I looked into old make-up bags and found a veery tiny leftover of this!! I cannot believe that I forgot this masterpiece.
But now, were together again <3

I've actually been using this on and off for almost six years now... (wow didn't even realize that until now)
It was my very first eyeliner and I'm so happy for that.
This goes on super smooth, looks really nice and the lasting power is pretty much perfect.
I'm also lovin' the texture

The price is really good too, and the quality is actually very similar to "the best and expensive ones".

I highly recommend this eyeliner.
It is really good, I should know, 6 years of using!!!!
do not waste your money on MAC or other expensive ones, because this really is similar and might actually be better.

Basicly:
A very good product for it's price.

I will continue to repurchase forever and ever! Hah

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by thatglowingangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm been looking for a lavender eyeliner forever, and finally found the perfect one when I went to look at GOSH in shoppers. Its called Blueberry ice and its the colour of MAC's beautiful iris e/s. Its perfect for defining the lower lashline when using purple e/s. I like how it just glides on. Since I use this as a base, I don't really mind that I can't sharpen it to a point. Theres a 25% sale at Shoppers right now, go get some! Total was $11.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by FocusM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nice eyeliner, really creamy. Will smudge unless you set it however, and like the other reviewer said can be hard to sharpen to a sharp point.

For the price though it's great, just wait till it's on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the velvet touch formula. It's very smooth and creamy and well-pigmented. It has pretty good lasting power except I find some of the colors do smudge on oily eyelids. The color selection is the best I've seen so far in any cosmetic line. Amazing blues and greens. It is definitely good quality, especially for the price. I am quite impressed. Up there with the Chanel Stylo-Yeux Waterproof eyeliners and the 24/7 Urban Decays.

I have this in ice blue (a matte icy baby blue) and blueberry ice (a shimmery icy lavender).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by reallychelseawow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love these. I have too many to list them, but I love them all. Everyone I own is waterproof, but I am pretty sure this line is only waterproof? I could be lying.
Long lasting, beautiful colours, some with shimmer, some without.
Only around $10cdn for amazing quality, and these go on sale at shoppers so often (between 40%-10% off almost every second weekend, sometimes bogo!).
The only reason I took one lippie off is because I find them a little difficult to sharpen. I have swapped sharpeners but I still find them a wee bit of a pain (wood breaks, or liner breaks, can never get a 'sharp' edge). A bit of a hassle but not enough to deter me from purchasing.
This brand is quickly becoming one of my favourites.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Elina24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I accidently stumbled upon these at the store. I never used anything GOSH before but the vibrant colors of the velvet touch eyeliners made me swatch them on my hand.
As I already have a lot of liners I choose to buy only ' Hypnotic grey' because I had been looking for a grey pencil. I LOVE IT ! They remind me a lot of MAC pearlglides because the glide on in the same easy way. I love how that makes it so easy to apply. The huge range of colors is nice, but not really necessary for me. I will buy a dark green one though. Since I have more acces to GOSH than MAC this might become my HG liner !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by ingrid88

My prayers were answered when I found this product. This is the only eyeliner I've been using for the past 2 years. It is a reasonable price, it is waterproof, it is sooooo creamy, it doesn't smudge, and overall it is so easy to apply. This is the EXACT SAME THING as Urban Decay eyeliners, except you pay about half the price. Don't waste your money on Urban Decay!!!! GOSH is amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by rubbersoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very nice and much more reasonably priced for products of equal quality. Long lasting and great color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by ellwing

These liners are great. They have great staying power and the colour range is amazing (where else have you ever seen yellow or red eyeliner?). What I really like is how easily they glide on - you don't need any pressure or force (which is how it should be around your eyes in my opinion!). I have 5 colours - Green Devil, Bananas, Golden Globe, Copper Girl and Woodsy Green, and will definitely buy more. They are not exactly cheap but on sale the price is better, and they are definitely worth it. Also, they last forever.