September 3, 2014 | 1221 users online

Stick - Bobbi Brown - Foundation Stick

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Redbone21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not a horrible foundation but not the best either. I liked it in the winter but even then i had to use a good primer for my oily skin because if i didnt it looked horrible.
PROS
- Didnt break me out. maybe 1-3 pimples a month

-even though im oily this was good in the winter toward my redness and mild dryness

CONS
-Something weird with the color. Even though i wore warm natural in person it looked 1 shade too dark but in pictures looked 2 shades too light and this has no spf

- i paid $45 for this. *SIGH*

Hopefully my review and others will help someone save their $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yuck, I have dry skin and no matter how thoroughly I prime and powder my skin before and after using this, it slides off my face and looks horrible after an hour...honestly, this is the WORST foundation I have ever tried and I have used heaps

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by NikNak7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was on the fence about this product for a while but having tried various different methods of application I found that this foundation is great for work as it only takes seconds to apply and it moisturises my skin through the day so that when I use my heavy duty foundation for nights out my skin is in perfect condition for it. The secret of applying this foundation is BLENDING!!. I don;t put the stick directly onto my face, i take a bit off & warm it up on my hand & apply a very small about to m cheeks & forehead, i then blend with a foundation brush, i blend, blend,blend & blend some more & when i think i've blended enough I blend again. I set with powder & then put on some blusher, perfect for work and good for your skin to wear everyday but definately not for a night out.
EDIT: after months and months of wearing this foundation I have realised that it is breaking me out so bad! Like every single time I put it near my skin I get another spot. It also dries out my skin so much more. I really wouldn't recommend this anymore.
EDIT: the longer I go without using this foundation the more I realise how much it destroyed my skin, my skin wouldn't be overly sensitive but this foundation gave me the worst cystic acne, I have actually had to have ipl to remove the acne scars. Sensitive skin girls please be careful, if it breaks you out when you first use it please don't continue with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by superflysquirrel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love with this item. Because its a stick, its super convenient to take with me anywhere. And the color is a perfect match. I've always had a hard time matching foundations to my skin tone, since I'm on the cool side, but not pinky. I've found that yellow undertone foundations are too yellow for me too, but the one I found is a beige. Never thought that would be the color for me lol. The texture is super creamy and easy to create a look suitable for work usind a foundation brush (also saves money by making it last longer lol), or to add a little more for pictures or something. Even though this is creamy, my skin is extremely dry and it's vital to apply a heavy cream to my face before using anyway. I don't think I'll use a different foundation again, that's how much I love it. <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been wearing a tinted moisturizer and decided that I look a little too natural, so went shopping for foundation. I have dry skin, so powders make that worse and most liquids seem to make the dry areas stand out more, but this foundation stick is just right.

I had a little trouble finding the right shade -- I have fair skin with pink undertones and all of her stuff has yellow tones. Nothing was an exact match, but Sand was the closest. I love how it covers yet looks like skin. My best results are putting it on with a sponge -- I put the foundation on the sponge, and then on my skin. It seems to melt into my skin, and I don't think it's obvious that I'm wearing foundation other than the fact that my skin looks a lot better. It's definitely buildable. I love that it doesn't feel heavy, and yet it doesn't wear off easily. I can put it on all over or just on spots and it looks good. It's a good concealer too, and the packaging is very convenient for travel. It's pricey, but it doesn't take much product to cover your whole face.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by mllocke2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is not an all over foundation. I found it's excellent for problem spots and blends right in. I use it around my nose and over acne spots and it looks great. I would imagine it would be terribly cakey and heavy if used all over.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Alexacelineazka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont understand why people give super low rate bb stick.
If u not more problem with your skin YOU MUST TRY IT FOR SURE.
No cakey,quite longlast if u set with l/p,i dont need primer.Just apply moisturizer and then bb stick.
The finish like u skin.
Its very natural like no makeup and u born to the world with perfect skin.
i am so lucky found this stick,i love it so much.
God make my skin have no pimples,very healthy.So i dont need heavy foundation to cover my bare skin.
I wear sand 2 in bb stick close match for my skintone,neutral 20 not quite yellow.
I apply stick over my face and setting with transclucent mineral l/p.My face havent seen pretty like i wear now.I get many more compliment.
Apply my blush in cheek okay i am more confidence,every woman look jealous to me :-)
Stay long last too,Photo friendly.
But the price its not good for my wallets.
The stick very little,only hold 3 month.
Mrs bobby you must launching the bigger stick with same price if you dont want to lose u customer :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by amandaettlin

This product matched my yellow undertones perfectly. I loved everything about this foundation stick except for the fact that it made me break out horribly. It is quite expensive but completely worth it if it hadn't made me break out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 6:49:00 AM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product really doesn't get the recognition it deserves. I particularly love it on mornings when I am in a rush (that's pretty much everyday!) and I need to quickly do my makeup. With just a few swipes of this stick and a sponge, I am able to quickly cover redness and uneven skin tone. I use the porcelain tone which is a perfect match for my skin. It's a great neutral (not too yellow or pink). Coverage is medium to full. I do not recommend this for the under eye area only because this stick foundation is rather firm and thick in consistency. Applying to the under eye area might involve too much blending and stress on the skin. But it's great for all other areas - cheeks, chin, and around the nose. If you are looking for a quick cover for your skin, I highly recommend this one. It would probably work best for all but the most oily, acne prone skin types.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by PrintesaBlonda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had never really been a huge fan of Bobbi foundations because they never seemed to offer any coverage (more sheer than tinted moisturizer!) then I came across this and for some reason had to give it a try and WOW! Is all I can say,it offers really good yet natural looking coverage and the yellow tone really perks up my complexion,I don't even need concealer! It can feel a little waxy when applying but it is oil free and so far hasn't caused any skin issues for me. As a shade reference I am wearing Warm Ivory which is the perfect match for my fair colouring. This also looks amazing when set with MAC Prep & Prime Tranlucent Pressed Powder. Flawless skin in 5!