September 20, 2014 | 1670 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by ohana6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this ages ago in Dark Brown and have just gotten into using it again. I bought it cos it was recommended in a magazine for women 30 + as it's less harsh than liquid liner, but provides more oomph than pencil. I apply it in my upper lashes, then go over it with a dark brown eyeshadow with an angled brush - love it. Stays all day, but removes easily. I can see how it can dry out, but I store it point down since I started using it again. I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 2:34:00 AM More reviews by nubfish

I intially found this product appealing because I have kind of shaky hands and I find with most liquid eyeliners you can't get close enough to the tip to apply with any sort of real precision. Consquently I was really happy when I open this up and saw that I could get really close to the tip. Sure enough when I lined my eyes the lines were straight and the colour was a nice deep black. I waited a little and then rubbed and there was no smudging. I have no found that this dries out when applying. it is also pretty inexpensive for a long lasting liquid eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by missjasminnn

i was interested in this eyeliner because of how thin it can apply. i don't like covering my eyelids in eyeliner and only like using a little so i bought it. at first it was great but then it got hard to apply! the tip kept drying out and i had to shake it (ALOT) in order to finish my other eye. i spend almost 15-20 mins (no lie) lining my eyes. i would never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this free with a bronzer I bought from Physicians Formula. It went on well but the color was not very pigmented. It's definitely a good liquid eyeliner for someone who has never used one before. It was very easy to apply and the pen did not dry up as others have said.

*Update* It's been a few days since I stared using this and I have fallen in love with it. It's quick, easy, and mess ups are gone with 1 stroke of a damp q-tip. I don't have time in the morning to deal with a liquid eyeliner brush or eyeliner that smudges. This product doesn't budge. It stays in place all day without creasing or dulling. I don't even set it with powder, the eyeliner stays all by itself. It doesn't dry out either. I store it tip up and have dropped it into a sink full of soapy water and nothing has changed.

The only complaint I have is that the dark brown color and ultra black look pretty much exactly the same. I just wish PF would make a lighter brown for those of us with fair skin who want a more natural look, but I'm not complaining, the product is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2008 1:29:00 PM More reviews by pameluhh311

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this eyeliner. Other liquid eyeliners are usually really watery, and smudge in less than an hero. This eyeliner stays on all day for me. I'll be so sad when it runs out.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2008 8:22:00 PM More reviews by bran856

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

terrible liquid liner!
the tip of the "felt tip" applicator is so thin that it dries up almost instantly. (i could only get one eye-lined before having to shake the pen like crazy.) it also barely deposits any color. i got so frustrated after only 3 days of using it that i returned it.
this product gets major thumbs down from me.

seriously ladies, don't waste your time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by tris99

I got this as a gift with some PF bronzer. I opened it up and my friend and I thought it was a real marker. I drew a line on my hand and seriously, it has the consistency of a real felt tip marker. I tried to rub it off and it did not smudge one bit! I was able to get it off after applying some water to my hand then rubbed it off.

I tried some on my upper lids and it looks just like liquid liner except there is no flaking! It honestly works like a real marker. Kinda creepy but does the job.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2008 12:01:00 PM More reviews by wieniawski

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought one last year (made in USA) and was like a dried marker , horrible, no color really came out and there is no way to squeeze anything out (like some other Japaneses ones) but recently when I was wondering around the drugstore and I found out that now it's made in Japan instead...(I still don't want to try it because my last purchase)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2008 9:34:00 AM More reviews by tarrenae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awful!

This product did not work for me at all,I couldn't get any color out of it,and the tip didn't give much of any line to the eye.It was literally like trying to line your eyes with a crayola thin marker in black.Only it left no black,it was dried out,and just did not work.Not worth the price!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2008 7:42:00 PM More reviews by trazadone

simply put, i HATE this product. worst 6 bux i ever spent. in fact, i'm actually mad about it. i bought it in black, and it comes out in this pathetic faded tattoo green. if i press really hard, some black may rub off the side of the felt, but the tip is always dry and colorless, and yes i store it upside down as reccomended!
it did nothing for me but make an ugly mess. i am really disappointed because i was excited about it after reading about it in Nylon magazine.
i'm so jealous of the gals that had a good experience with it! ;)
but yeah, to me this is crap.