April 19, 2014 | 1792 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2008 9:34:00 AM More reviews by tarrenae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awful!

This product did not work for me at all,I couldn't get any color out of it,and the tip didn't give much of any line to the eye.It was literally like trying to line your eyes with a crayola thin marker in black.Only it left no black,it was dried out,and just did not work.Not worth the price!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2008 7:42:00 PM More reviews by trazadone

simply put, i HATE this product. worst 6 bux i ever spent. in fact, i'm actually mad about it. i bought it in black, and it comes out in this pathetic faded tattoo green. if i press really hard, some black may rub off the side of the felt, but the tip is always dry and colorless, and yes i store it upside down as reccomended!
it did nothing for me but make an ugly mess. i am really disappointed because i was excited about it after reading about it in Nylon magazine.
i'm so jealous of the gals that had a good experience with it! ;)
but yeah, to me this is crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2008 12:54:00 PM More reviews by paiglet789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product and I wear it almost every day. I have it in black and brown. The felt tip makes it very easy to apply a thin line or a thicker line on my upper lashes, depending on what I'm going for. It never smudges or wears off throughout the day. My only gripe is that it does wear out after a while. I replace mine every other month or so. Some reviewers said theirs dried out after only a few applications; I have never had that problem. I think it is a great, easy to use eyeliner, and for the price I do not mind replacing when needed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2008 9:23:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

The felt tip is easy to use and gives a thin line of color. The only problem is that it seems to dry out very quickly even though I make sure the top is on tightly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2008 1:59:00 PM More reviews by avar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this as an eyeliner and was not impressed. But, after seeing Laura Geller on QVC with her eyebrow marker, I thought I would try this eyeliner on my eyebrows. I find it makes a great way to fill in sparse areas on my eyebrows and it does not run or flake. And, the cost is only a fraction of Laura Geller's product. Works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 9:22:00 AM More reviews by MrsRemo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I actually love this product! It is the only eyeliner I have found (liquid or marker type) that allows me to create a very fine, very precise line just along my lash line without constantly correcting mistakes and ultimately drawing a thicker line than I want to cover up the uneven line I started with! If it continues to perform as it has been since I purchased it, I will definitely buy again. Will update if it changes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 11:16:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just like the other reviewers said, great the first few times I used it. Then it dried out and stopped making marks! I'm not happy.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Prime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this in Ultra Black and loved it the first two or three times I used it. The color went on smooth and easy, and looked crisp and dark and freshly applied for the entire day. After a few uses though, the color became more and more watery and hard to apply and left me with more of a mottled gray wash rather than a nice black line. I stored it upside down, and carefully wiped the tip after I used it to prevent build-up, but I never could get the initial results again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2008 12:02:00 AM More reviews by dancexbabe

This really did look great the first time or 2 that I used it, but after that, I got horrible results. I stored the pen upside down as recommended, but that didnt help. The color became a struggle to evenly distribute, and i'd end up making a mess of my eyes and the felt tip would become very irritating as I'd struggle to get a precise line. I expected these results so it didnt really surprise me, but I wish I could've said otherwise, as it really did look amazing the first few times. I had the pen in black.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by abbyabrams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow... reviews all over the spectrum on this product. Gotta say I LOVE it. I like it even more than my Lancome Artliner (I'll have to bring that review down a lippie). They are on sale at CVS for 50% off. I bought it in all 3 colors they had... dark brown, warm black, and ultra black. Haven't tried the last one yet, but I adore the first two. I have NEVER been able to draw a thin line close to the lash line... this product makes it easy. The warm black is definitely misnamed. I would call it charcoal gray. Dark brown is my fav so far (I bought a back-up). Hope they are just repackaging and not discontinuing.