July 25, 2014 | 1103 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this free with a bronzer I bought from Physicians Formula. It went on well but the color was not very pigmented. It's definitely a good liquid eyeliner for someone who has never used one before. It was very easy to apply and the pen did not dry up as others have said.

*Update* It's been a few days since I stared using this and I have fallen in love with it. It's quick, easy, and mess ups are gone with 1 stroke of a damp q-tip. I don't have time in the morning to deal with a liquid eyeliner brush or eyeliner that smudges. This product doesn't budge. It stays in place all day without creasing or dulling. I don't even set it with powder, the eyeliner stays all by itself. It doesn't dry out either. I store it tip up and have dropped it into a sink full of soapy water and nothing has changed.

The only complaint I have is that the dark brown color and ultra black look pretty much exactly the same. I just wish PF would make a lighter brown for those of us with fair skin who want a more natural look, but I'm not complaining, the product is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2008 1:29:00 PM More reviews by pameluhh311

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this eyeliner. Other liquid eyeliners are usually really watery, and smudge in less than an hero. This eyeliner stays on all day for me. I'll be so sad when it runs out.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2008 8:22:00 PM More reviews by bran856

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

terrible liquid liner!
the tip of the "felt tip" applicator is so thin that it dries up almost instantly. (i could only get one eye-lined before having to shake the pen like crazy.) it also barely deposits any color. i got so frustrated after only 3 days of using it that i returned it.
this product gets major thumbs down from me.

seriously ladies, don't waste your time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by tris99

I got this as a gift with some PF bronzer. I opened it up and my friend and I thought it was a real marker. I drew a line on my hand and seriously, it has the consistency of a real felt tip marker. I tried to rub it off and it did not smudge one bit! I was able to get it off after applying some water to my hand then rubbed it off.

I tried some on my upper lids and it looks just like liquid liner except there is no flaking! It honestly works like a real marker. Kinda creepy but does the job.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2008 12:01:00 PM More reviews by wieniawski

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought one last year (made in USA) and was like a dried marker , horrible, no color really came out and there is no way to squeeze anything out (like some other Japaneses ones) but recently when I was wondering around the drugstore and I found out that now it's made in Japan instead...(I still don't want to try it because my last purchase)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2008 9:34:00 AM More reviews by tarrenae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awful!

This product did not work for me at all,I couldn't get any color out of it,and the tip didn't give much of any line to the eye.It was literally like trying to line your eyes with a crayola thin marker in black.Only it left no black,it was dried out,and just did not work.Not worth the price!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2008 7:42:00 PM More reviews by trazadone

simply put, i HATE this product. worst 6 bux i ever spent. in fact, i'm actually mad about it. i bought it in black, and it comes out in this pathetic faded tattoo green. if i press really hard, some black may rub off the side of the felt, but the tip is always dry and colorless, and yes i store it upside down as reccomended!
it did nothing for me but make an ugly mess. i am really disappointed because i was excited about it after reading about it in Nylon magazine.
i'm so jealous of the gals that had a good experience with it! ;)
but yeah, to me this is crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2008 12:54:00 PM More reviews by paiglet789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product and I wear it almost every day. I have it in black and brown. The felt tip makes it very easy to apply a thin line or a thicker line on my upper lashes, depending on what I'm going for. It never smudges or wears off throughout the day. My only gripe is that it does wear out after a while. I replace mine every other month or so. Some reviewers said theirs dried out after only a few applications; I have never had that problem. I think it is a great, easy to use eyeliner, and for the price I do not mind replacing when needed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2008 9:23:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

The felt tip is easy to use and gives a thin line of color. The only problem is that it seems to dry out very quickly even though I make sure the top is on tightly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2008 1:59:00 PM More reviews by avar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this as an eyeliner and was not impressed. But, after seeing Laura Geller on QVC with her eyebrow marker, I thought I would try this eyeliner on my eyebrows. I find it makes a great way to fill in sparse areas on my eyebrows and it does not run or flake. And, the cost is only a fraction of Laura Geller's product. Works for me.