Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

2.7

on 12/8/2008 2:25:00 PM

I didn't like this product at all. But then again, I really don't like liquid eye liners. So I don't know why in the first place, I bought this. It was very easy to apply though. Just didn't look good on.

on 11/6/2008 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This eyeliner gives the liquid eyeliner look with out the pain of applying it right. I am horrible at applying liquid eyeliner. The only way I can do it is if the eyeliner is a felt tip. This goes on just like if you were using a real marker to write. With the same consistency and all. The only thing is that I can tell this is going to dry up pretty fast. That sucks because it wasn't for that, this would be an HG for me. When you apply it, there is no way I can over do it. It is very "layerable". It also stays put until you wash it off. Even rubbing your eye won't cause it to smudge.

on 10/31/2008 1:31:00 PM

When I first purchased this, I was in love. It went on smoothly, with slight translucency that gave it a nice, natural look. By the second use, the felt tip seemed like it had already dried out. But I didn't give up there; I was determined. After shaking it, and attempting to store it upside down, the first eye always goes on okay, and by the time it's on to the second eye, the "ink" is gone. I've had this same experience with all the felt tip liners I have tried, and I will say that this is the best of them I've tried, but it seems like the production still has a few kinks to work out.

on 10/11/2008 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this ages ago in Dark Brown and have just gotten into using it again. I bought it cos it was recommended in a magazine for women 30 + as it's less harsh than liquid liner, but provides more oomph than pencil. I apply it in my upper lashes, then go over it with a dark brown eyeshadow with an angled brush - love it. Stays all day, but removes easily. I can see how it can dry out, but I store it point down since I started using it again. I really like it.

on 9/28/2008 2:34:00 AM

I intially found this product appealing because I have kind of shaky hands and I find with most liquid eyeliners you can't get close enough to the tip to apply with any sort of real precision. Consquently I was really happy when I open this up and saw that I could get really close to the tip. Sure enough when I lined my eyes the lines were straight and the colour was a nice deep black. I waited a little and then rubbed and there was no smudging. I have no found that this dries out when applying. it is also pretty inexpensive for a long lasting liquid eyeliner.

i was interested in this eyeliner because of how thin it can apply. i don't like covering my eyelids in eyeliner and only like using a little so i bought it. at first it was great but then it got hard to apply! the tip kept drying out and i had to shake it (ALOT) in order to finish my other eye. i spend almost 15-20 mins (no lie) lining my eyes. i would never buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I got this free with a bronzer I bought from Physicians Formula. It went on well but the color was not very pigmented. It's definitely a good liquid eyeliner for someone who has never used one before. It was very easy to apply and the pen did not dry up as others have said.

*Update* It's been a few days since I stared using this and I have fallen in love with it. It's quick, easy, and mess ups are gone with 1 stroke of a damp q-tip. I don't have time in the morning to deal with a liquid eyeliner brush or eyeliner that smudges. This product doesn't budge. It stays in place all day without creasing or dulling. I don't even set it with powder, the eyeliner stays all by itself. It doesn't dry out either. I store it tip up and have dropped it into a sink full of soapy water and nothing has changed.

The only complaint I have is that the dark brown color and ultra black look pretty much exactly the same. I just wish PF would make a lighter brown for those of us with fair skin who want a more natural look, but I'm not complaining, the product is great!

on 8/26/2008 1:29:00 PM

I love this eyeliner. Other liquid eyeliners are usually really watery, and smudge in less than an hero. This eyeliner stays on all day for me. I'll be so sad when it runs out.

on 7/12/2008 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

terrible liquid liner!
the tip of the "felt tip" applicator is so thin that it dries up almost instantly. (i could only get one eye-lined before having to shake the pen like crazy.) it also barely deposits any color. i got so frustrated after only 3 days of using it that i returned it.
this product gets major thumbs down from me.

seriously ladies, don't waste your time.

on 6/21/2008 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a gift with some PF bronzer. I opened it up and my friend and I thought it was a real marker. I drew a line on my hand and seriously, it has the consistency of a real felt tip marker. I tried to rub it off and it did not smudge one bit! I was able to get it off after applying some water to my hand then rubbed it off.

I tried some on my upper lids and it looks just like liquid liner except there is no flaking! It honestly works like a real marker. Kinda creepy but does the job.