OPI Strawberry Margarita

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very funny.
My mom nail salon have at least six bottle in storage just incase we ever ran out.
This color is absolutely beautiful.
I can see why a lot of out client love this color.
It comes out like a hot pink.
But it's not too bright,
and it more subtle then most hot pink.
You only need two coats to get the color you want.

on 4/5/2010 7:41:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I love this color. It's a perfect 2 coater, 3 would of been wasteful.

For more swatches:

on 4/5/2010 2:14:00 AM

Best hot pink. Only really needs 1 coat but I always put another coat just incase.

on 3/28/2010 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have over 30 OPI shades and this is my favorite colour of all. It is just the perfect hot pink, I wear it all the time.

on 2/26/2010 10:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this shade for my toes, I think its a really lovely, bold bright pink. This is definitely going to be a fun colour for the summer. Really good when you want to make a statement. Strawberry Margarita for me is for fun nights out with the girls or long days on the beach. I wore this shade a lot last summer so it brings back happy memories.

on 12/26/2009 7:01:00 PM

My favorite OPI shade! It's so fun and pretty and girly. It makes me week when I have it on

on 12/26/2009 6:52:00 PM

Love this color! Very cheerful in this dreary winter weather. Like most OPIs it goes days w/o chipping which is a miracle for me

on 11/27/2009 11:13:00 AM

This colour is great for summer. The colour is vibrant and strong. Reminds me of a barbie car!

on 11/14/2009 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

My HG toe color for spring and summer! Bright and fun.

on 10/7/2009 6:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my summer toes HG. This color looks equally amazing on my olive skinned sister and me, as pale as casper (milk white, almost blue I'm so white) with strawberryish locks. I call it Barbie pink. It is a dark pink with no hint of shimmer.

Awesome for Easter until the end of summer. I wore it that whole time on my toes this summer and it was absolutely perfect, bright and cheery but not garish. I have never worn a color for that long before as I am generally fickle and am an every two months like clockwork pedicure girl so I had ample opportunity to switch and did not.

A bit much for work on my fingers for me but not so much others would say anything. I did do my fingers up with it for easter and on vacation though. I have gotten so many compliments on it and have converted so many people.

My nieces went for a day of beauty before a wedding and demanded *toes just like Aunt Beth's* and my sister switched from her go to Dutch Tulips to match them and they all ended up adoring Strawberry Margarita.

Try it, I think it matches well with most people's coloring.

Popular Polishes