September 1, 2014 | 1569 users online

Polishes - OPI - Strawberry Margarita

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this color! Very cheerful in this dreary winter weather. Like most OPIs it goes days w/o chipping which is a miracle for me

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by nursesc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This colour is great for summer. The colour is vibrant and strong. Reminds me of a barbie car!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG toe color for spring and summer! Bright and fun.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by AngelOfDevs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my summer toes HG. This color looks equally amazing on my olive skinned sister and me, as pale as casper (milk white, almost blue I'm so white) with strawberryish locks. I call it Barbie pink. It is a dark pink with no hint of shimmer.

Awesome for Easter until the end of summer. I wore it that whole time on my toes this summer and it was absolutely perfect, bright and cheery but not garish. I have never worn a color for that long before as I am generally fickle and am an every two months like clockwork pedicure girl so I had ample opportunity to switch and did not.

A bit much for work on my fingers for me but not so much others would say anything. I did do my fingers up with it for easter and on vacation though. I have gotten so many compliments on it and have converted so many people.

My nieces went for a day of beauty before a wedding and demanded *toes just like Aunt Beth's* and my sister switched from her go to Dutch Tulips to match them and they all ended up adoring Strawberry Margarita.

Try it, I think it matches well with most people's coloring.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by shaunix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My second favorite OPI polish to Koala Bear-y. :) Even though these are $8.50 a bottle at Trade Secret, I keep coming back time after time for the Pro-Wide Brush. Not only is the brush amazing, but the color is gorgeous :).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2009 1:23:00 PM More reviews by mu5icbtch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I was really excited to try out this polish. The swatches online looked so pretty & I thought it'd go well with my tan NC37-40 skintone.

First off, the formula is ok. Goes on smoothly with minimal streaking, but it doesn't last long. After 1 or 2 days I have chipping on the tips of my nails, and I really don't do much with my hands apart from eat. ;)

Anyway, the colour was the biggest let-down. It looked really trashy as a manicure colour on me, and didn't go that well with my skintone. It's a medium coloured pink colour...I don't know how else to describe it. I bet it would look gorgeous on some people but it didn't work for me and looked NOTHING like the swatches I'd seen online. However, as a pedicure colour it's quite nice, very summery and made my legs/feet look more tanned.

I much prefer Elephantastic Pink to this. EP is more cooler and flattering on my skintone, but is very close i colour to SM. I did like the pro-wide brush but the colour, formula and price (it's pretty expensive online here in the UK where I buy it from) weren't good for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by JeansOnAPlane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG summer toe color! It's the perfect Barbie pink, and it lasts! I just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by ilovemac12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous pedicure color! It has probably been on my toes half of the summer. It is a gorgeous hot pink that pops against a great glow!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This makes for a good pedicure colour. It is pretty loud, and not really the kind of colour I am used to. I have to get used to it on my feet. But the polish itself is bright pink, goes on nicely, pro-wide brush too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OPI Strawberry Margarita is my current favorite nail polish. It is a bright, medium pink. Great quality, of course with OPI.