Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L. D46895/1.

on 8/16/2011 3:38:00 PM

I thought this was great...until I tried bumble and bumble. I have used this for over a year and stopped when I could no longer find it in stores. It provides moisture. It's average and gets the job done. This is one of those products that I'm not in love with but would return to and always know I can count on it when need be. As far as drugstore leave in conditioners, this is definitely one of the best. If you are on the hunt for new leave in cream that's budget friendly, I reccomend this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good leave in conditioner. Some leave in conditioners say you can put it in your hair wet or dry but then it'll get hard in your hair when it's wet or vice versa and all that stuff. This one, you can apply wet or dry and it softens either way! It keeps my wavyish thick hair frizz free! One bottle can last you a year! It has for me! You don't have to use much because if you do, you'll get greasy feeling hair, so be careful!

on 8/7/2011 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

it was okay, made my hair feel a little soft sometines. just wont be buying again

This product really does make my hair have that flowy 'waterfall-ish' effect which I liked however its still a 'meh' product. It smells good and very light but it didn't change my life or anything like that. After a while I was just waiting for it to get over cause didn't make a difference to my hair.

If you have curly frizzy hair than don't buy this because it doesnot offer the extreme moisture you are looking for. Would I repurchase? Meh not really.

Feel free to check out my reviews on other hair care products and let me know if this review was helpful or not :)

This was $3 at my local Wal-Mart when I got it almost two years ago. Although I don't use it everyday, it's only halfway done.
This leave-in conditioner (plus the anti-frizz serum from the same collection, sleek and shine) is my secret to super soft hair. A lot of people ask me how I get my hair so soft, and they never believe me when I tell them that the product I use is only $3.
I take showers at night, and put this in my hair from my neck and down, once it's 90% dry. Then I put in the anti-frizz serum, go to sleep, and in the morning my hair's super soft.

on 7/27/2011 9:14:00 PM

I absolutely am not happy about ANY of the Garnier Fructis products. I have tried many of their shampoos and conditioners, in which they all suck and leave my dry hair even drier. The only thing I will give Garnier credit for is the smells of their products and this leave-in conditioner. This is the only thing I will purchase from Garnier because it works on my dry hair.

I apply this everytime after I get out of the shower when my hair is still damp (not wet). The cream is lightweight and a little goes a long way. I use about a nickel size. I only apply it to the ends of my hair because they are the driest. Since I have been using this, I don't have any split ends! That I can say is a miracle because I flat iron sometimes and damage the ends of my hair even more. However, this is the only product I found from Garnier to not smell as wonderful as their other products. I took off a lippie for that but it doesn't change the effect of the product and it won't leave your hair smelling bad because the smell goes away after my hair dries. I also use the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm over this so I don't really smell the leave-in.

It's also super cheap ($4-5 per bottle) and one bottle lasts me for a very long time. Sorry Garnier, just because you sold me on this product doesn't mean I'll go back to your other ones but this I will give you credit for. I hope they never discontinue this.

on 7/19/2011 2:07:00 AM

If you have easily tangled, hard to comb hair you MUST try this. I have long wavy slightly frizzy hair that was always a huge pain to comb after I got out of the shower. Ever since I started using this, my comb glides right through my hair. All you need is a quarter size amount and thus bottle will last you forever. I never really liked the smell of this brand's products but I do for this. It's very inexpensive as well! (I got mine for around 3 or 4 dollars at walmart). The only con for me is that garnier tests on animals.

on 7/15/2011 9:24:00 PM

I loved what it did for my hair but my ears broke out in a terrible rash from this. I have had this problem with other Garnier hair products too. Can't rate it highly if I can't use it.

on 7/15/2011 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

absolutely wonderful, make my hair silky soft and sleek. the frizzys is gone too

on 6/7/2011 8:43:00 PM

I love this stuff and am shocked by the bad reviews. I think you guys who are flat ironing and blow drying with it are using it the wrong way...I have fine, damaged thin bleached white blonde wavy hair. When I let it air dry with nothing in it, its wavy, but kind of frizzy and fluffy.

The way I use it is: I scrunch it into my wet detangled hair and let it air dry or diffuse it if I'm in a rush. (It looks better when air dried). At first it looks like I gelled it or something...but when it fully dries it defines my waves and makes my hair look less fluffy. It also helps to wave up some of the areas that don't wave up as much as the rest. It doesn't get crunchy and somehow just looks a lot more put together than when I air dry it with no product. Plus it takes about 2 minutes to do my hair in the morning now :) Love it!