December 21, 2014 | 1879 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

I've been using the 24/7 liquid liner and it's my HG. Decided to try the pencil too. I don't know why people they say this is a good liner... I purchased at ULTA full price and I used it several times. EVERY time I've used it always smudges and runs. Makes me look like I have raccoon eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only liner I use for my water line, its dark enough and stays put for a good while!! I got a deluxe sample from a palette, the price for the full size is not what I would like to pay for an eyeliner but if I have to I would, nothing else has compared to this, No burning in eyes no ugly smudging. Just a great black liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by littleann818

Great go to black eyeliner for a smokey look. It takes a while to take it off at night (downside) but I like it for those days where my black gel eyeliner just isn't black enough. I put it on and it doesn't budge or move and/or go anywhere. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by blackygreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really liked the Urban Decay Eyeliners!
I bought the Smoked Liner set(set of 6) and Zero was one of them.
I love that the eyeliners stay put once they set.
The only thing I didn't like so much was that it wasn't black enough. But I guess that's what Perversion is for!
I probably wouldn't repurchase because I'd probably buy Perversion instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by coffeedrinker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love all UD liners. They wear so well. I wish that they were a little easier to take off!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by wormylewis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My mom bought this for herself and she loved it at first. She had only used really low quality eyeliner before so this was really an upgrade. But after she got halfway down the pencil, the texture was completely different. It was waxy and lacked pigment. She even stopped using it and went back to her old eyeliners. I also have Zero (the travel size from the Smoked set) and mine is exactly how my mom's was when she first got it. Mine is creamy, smooth, and very pigmented. It's really strange and I don't know why that would happen to hers.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by ranneqian

Bad, bad, bad. It SMUDGES like crazy! I blame the humid weather in Singapore at first but it smudges badly even when I'm in the UK... in winter! It transfers to my under-eye area within half an hour of application and I have to constantly check with a mirror to clean up any smudges.transfer/ Bad staying power. I even tried applying a lawyer of dark eyeshadow powder on top to help 'set' it but it doesn't work. I've tried using it on my lash line and water line but it smudges for both. Not a cheap eyeliner too. I've heard about the staying power of UD eye pencil and was majorly disappointed with this product. Great pigmentation though. If only it could stay on my lash line without smudging!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2013 7:31:00 AM More reviews by zapster18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Huge disappointment. I got this in SF and it was my first (and last) eyeliner from Urban Decay. I don't have oily lids and this did not last more than a couple of hours on me with eye primer on and everything. It actually migrates into a thin line between my lashline and halfway to my crease. Very weird. I was so clueless at that time I thought eyeliners were like that and had to be touched up constantly. I actually brought the pencil with me everywhere I went and checked a small mirror constantly. Then one day the penny dropped and it occurred to me that good eyeliners probably don't require hourly touch-ups. I've used it in winter, in summer, in temperate climates, in humid climates. So many tries in different countries. Mammoth transatlantic failure. Ever since I discovered MAC Technakohl in Uniform and Graphblack, I keep wondering why I stuck with this terrible UD eyeliner for so long, willing it to work when it clearly doesn't.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ariesseven

At first I really liked this liner. It lasts and stays true to color all day. But, I found that it is impossible to get a thin line. I find that a thick line under the lower lashes is harsh. I bought their sharpener - but it is never a fine tip.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by ironicsymphonic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This pencil is just okay. It's not totally waterproof - it holds up fairly well on a normal day, but smeared and ran when I wore it to the beach (which I deliberately did to test its claim). Also, on a normal day, it sort of wears away at the inner corners of the eyes. On the positive side, it's rich, creamy and glides on very easily to create a very perfect line. Putting it on is a piece of cake and very pleasant and I love that it's not TOO black - it's wearable for everyday use, even on my pale skin. I'm still looking for a new one, though. If I'm going to pay a high end price, I want something a little more reliable.