September 19, 2014 | 850 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by antibeauty

I tried this because of a recommendation at Sephora. I used to use Cover Girl but I like this better. I don't have a problem with creases but I always use a smoothing primer underneath. I like it so far. I have the dark circles and I think it hides them extremely well.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by medusacanibal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer along with Clinique's Superfit Makeup foundation. Together they work "well"... but it creases like HELL. It sets in every single line you have in the eye, and it doesn't do a thing to "reduce the appearance of puffiness" (quoting the back of the tube). It does have a good coverage but the creasing makes it a no-no. Oh, and it oxidizes! After several hours, I always ended up looking all orange.

After like a month of having the tube, the product began to divide itself and then I had to blend them together before the application.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by bonneymiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im happy with this concealer. I DO agree that it creases though. Clinique DISCONTINUED the concealer I used to use though - it was AMAZING - and was more tacky, had a yellow color and a beige color so you could mix.
I digress though - Im happy with this one. It covers wonderfully and yes, it does crease but its not too bad. Maybe I will start looking again for what I had before. For now though, it works - it covers great. and I do get undereye circles real bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by uzbekchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Two words: Crappy Product! I can't believe something like that even passes quality control. I totaly agree with all negative reviews about this concealer: it creases, does not apply well, dries out your delicate skin, and on top of everything, it caused me to break out right there under my eyes, never thought it was possible.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Vicky83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must say, this product does last quite a while because a little definitely goes a long way. HOWEVER, it creases like crazy. I've used drugstore concealers that have creased less. In addition, it claims to decrease puffiness, but it doesn't do a thing. Lastly, it makes my eyes water and sting a little; not a good look. Definitely look elsewhere when choosing an eye concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by firestar15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product works for every day concealer for dark circles. However it did have a tendency to crease underneath my eye. I just tried a different method of applying using my fingers. A little bit goes a long way, I used my tube approximately every day and it lasted more than a year. But I had to throw it out when it oxidized.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by izzie20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really like this product. It does not cover my under-eye circles at ALL and using it as a primer doesn't work either, my eye makeup still creases. I got this for free when I bought the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion about 6 months ago, so I got the small tube but I still have a lot left. So the only good thing about this is that it lasts a really long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Vannbaby

I was recommended this concealer by the ladies at Sephora. I've been using this for 4 months now, and I really dislike this concealer. It does nothing for my hereditary dark circles! and on top of that, it creases like crazy! I do like to use it for acne spots or an other spots on face and it does cover that. But come on, its called all about eyes. Well, looks like my still on the search for my HG concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by vwterry

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect color, good coverage, but much too drying. The saving grace is that it makes a great primer for my very shiny eyelids.

The color name "Light Neutral" is a partial misnomer. This shade is light, but very yellow-toned.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Pecheresse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is the first concealer I ever tried. Having super thin skin under the eyes which translates into dark blueish/purplish circles, a concealer is of utmost importance to me (as far as make up goes of course :)). This thinness also means that my skin there has this crępey, paper thin quality to it.

This concealer didn't impress me at all. No matter how much I would moisturise the skin around my eyes before hand, this product would crease like crazy, highlight my crępey skin and I would end up looking 15 years older. I tried applying with my fingers, with a brush, with a sponge, with or without a primer, with or without setting powder, the result was always the same.

Furthermore, I don't think this is a concealer that keeps very well. 8 or 10 months after I purchased it, the consistency went down the drain. As I would squeeze the tube to get some product out, a clear liquid would come out first.

I would not recommend this product for people prone to dark circles and very thin, translucent skin but I guess this would be an okay concealer for women for whom the under-eye is not really a problem area.