MAC Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

4.5

This is by far my favourite blush. Its shimmery peachy-pink color and very flattering when applying on my cheeks. Its my HG blush and will definitely re-purchase this. Love it!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Love this blush!!! It's such a great color, and gives me a soft glowy, dewy look!! I know people say it is a dupe for Orgasm, but I do not agree....Orgasm is more pink with some peach and gold glitter...This is like a coral shimmer wash...LOVE!!!

This is my Favorite All-Year Blush! I have tried a few blushes of a similar color (Ex. Nars-Orgasm) but its never been better than Springsheen! It does have some glitter, but its more shimmery than glittery! In my opinion in kind of a mix of Coral, Golden Peach, and Bright Pink! Sounds scary but the color is amazing! **Very versatile for different skin tones!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love this blush!! it is so glowy on my nc40 skin!

I have yellow undertones and love this blush. Heard it's a dupe for Nars Orgasm, but I think Springsheen is prettier on my skin. Love it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Like this blush, don't love it. I feel that its too sheer for my skin tone. I wish it would show up but it doesnt. Prefer dainty. Also this doesn't have a ton of lasting power like other MAC blushes.

This is a beautiful peachy gold highlighter with just a hint of pink on my NC45 African American skin. It gives me a natural, dewy, glowy look without being over the top. It is not my main cheek color. Instead, I wear it right above the apples of my cheeks, blended into my main cheek color, so a little mixes onto the top of the apples of my cheeks. It is a beautiful highlighter with MAC Eversun or Gingerly or Bare Escentuals Sedona, and MAC Sweet as Cocoa to contour. It probably would look good with MAC Foolish Me too. I always use my 187 or 188 to apply a light layer. I have found that this blush applies more evenly for me when I have an almost invisible layer of powder on my face. If I were to ever use this up, I would definitely buy this again, as it is the main highlighter that I reach for. Just be careful about dropping, as several of my MAC blushes in the pot have plastic protectors that separated from the casing.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I HATE MAC's Springsheen blush. It's nothing like Nars Orgasm. Springsheen fades within 2 hours and feels chalky and scratchy during application.

oh i love, this was my first ever mac blush based on the recommendation of the mac sales assistant. she said this would look lovely on me. been using it for months, and well i do love this. i have also heard that nars orgasm is a similar dupe to it, and at first i reframed from puchasing nars orgasm because of it. but then i got it anyways, and swatched side to side it looks pretty the same. however i have noticed macs springsheen has more noticeable gold sparkles when i apply it, sometimes it looks funny if there is one spot on my cheek with a lot of gold sparkles. but other than that i like. i have been using it for about 3-4 months and i have hardly made a dent in it. very pigmented. beautiful coral pink with gold sparkles and not too expensive.. ish well au$40 .

but nowadays ever since i bought nars orgasm i have been reaching for that more...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gorge colour a pinky peach. Love this to match pink lipstick and when wearing nude lip colours I wear the peach version (peachykeen). Got a glow and looks natural. Only prob is when it cracks when nearly used up!!

Top Rated MAC Products