July 25, 2014 | 1154 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by BeccaRose89

Loved this gel eyeliner. Goes on so smooth it doesn't even feel like you're putting on makeup. Very light texture. Long lasting. Much creamier than MAC Fluidline, which I didn't mind. This is a keeper. And probably won't have to repurchase for a year or so because there's alot in the cute little pot. Great for a nice, clean, line.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by eamiller03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had heard great things about this product, but after trying it multiple times, I returned it. It always flaked. Bummer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by silverstream35

I LOVE it. It's the only eyeliner I use EVER anymore. It's so simple and easy to use and goes on without an issue. It's best with a good brush, but even with a $10 brush from the drug store, it does really really well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I put it on when I go out on the weekends and it has great lastign power. I was surprised at how well it applies. I don't, however, wear it everyday because its just easier to swipe some UD 24/7 on in the morning and go to class. I like to get this to look good and spend some time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

There are a lot of gel eyeliners out on the market but do not be fooled. They are not all alike. I have used MAC, Stila, Lady Burd, and Bobbi Brown's is by far the best. It didn't dry up on me. I've been using it for 8 months now and it's still creamy. The jar contains a lot of product. The eyeliner goes on smooth and doesn't wear off. If you have this liner and an eyeliner brush, you can't go wrong. I've even used this to line my inner rims and it works perfect. It's my favorite gel liner of all time. I use this almost every single day. A definite HG beauty item.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by blingblingb8by

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Even better than the MAC Fluidline, in terms of pigmentation and staying power. Officially HG status for me. Highly recommend to all!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by urbanangel19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG. The only gel eyeliner I will use & completely worth the money. This stays on my oily eyelids for hours and hours even without a base; the color is deep, rich black and i've never had problems with irritation. I've tried mac fluidline and there's no comparison imo...mac's wore off my eyes within a couple of hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by ad0

Definitely long lasting.
For an asian girl with wonky/oily eyelids, this eyeliner does not smudge onto my eyelid - overall i consider this as a magical product =D

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by jenette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Dries up too fast

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by patriciascot

I bought this in espresso and it was TERRIBLE!! It was dry and crumbly and impossible to apply. Had to return it.

I was SO disappointed.