December 18, 2014 | 1664 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Body Splash

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2006 5:50:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

Ooooh, great scent! I received a set of this scent as a gift from my friend, and I love it! I used the shower gel, body cream, and shimmer splash yesterday, and I was told I smell good! I concur! :) Amber Romance smells very sweet and vanilla-like, and almost cherry-ish, and it's quite a 'warm' and cozy scent. I feel great when I wear this, and I highly recommend it! The body cream smells wonderful, but the moisturizing capabilities are awful for me. Five minutes later, and my hands are just as dry as before I put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2006 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Heartache

I have every product in this scent. One of my all time favorites from VS. I love Amber and my dh loves this particular scent as well. It's not overpowering, yet it's still a sexy, mysterious scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2006 1:03:00 AM More reviews by sleepyhead2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had this one up for swap for a while, and out of the blue, decided to spray it on me. I am really glad I did, because it is definately a keeper now. It is more of a winter scent, a warm rich vanilla, and a lovely hint of musk, makes me feel "cozy" type of scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2006 8:45:00 PM More reviews by plomatos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very warm and sexy. Kind of musky with a light powdery undertone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2006 10:19:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

I bought this the other day and I'm just not sure if I really like it or not.
My husband says it smells "chalky" which is his way of saying "powdery", I definitely can detect a powder-like scent with this. It's a warm scent with some pretty notes to it but I almost think it might be a tad just a tad too sweet. I think it gets better as it wears though. The staying power is pretty good. I think most girls would love this..I wanted to but I'm just not sure yet.
I'll have to update if I decide this stuff is awesome. EDIT I returned this yesterday, my husband did not take to it at all. And for me it was never better than just "Okay". So back it went.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2006 2:23:00 PM More reviews by smashingsiren

I get compliments from everyone on this. It's amazing, cause it is pretty versatile. It can smell comforting or sexy or like a combination of both. It just smells how the ultimate strong feminine should smell. For a while, I would switch off between this and Escada Magnetism...but I wear this every day now.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2006 12:06:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

So wonderful for this time of year! Highly recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2006 5:47:00 PM More reviews by peachy_snapple

I love this so much. I first found out about Amber Romance when one of my good friends smelled so good all the time. I asked her what perfume she was wearing and she pulled out a bottle of Amber Romance body splash. Well needless to say the next time I stopped by VS I picked up a bottle. Everytime I wear this I get compliments on how good I smell. I love spray it all over my clothes and on my hair, but recently i've stopped using it on my hair so much as it contains alcohol and i'm pretty anal about ruining my hair. Once in awhile i'll spray this on my hair brush and run it through my hair. Overall wonderful smell!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2006 5:01:00 PM More reviews by ladiihpnotiiq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted so badly to like this splash, as I had the body cream and it was just divine...BUT...after spraying myself once with the splash I STUNK of alcohol with a hint of musk! I must admit, it did die down to the lovely amber romance scent we all know and love, but the alcohol scent did put me off alot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2006 5:53:00 PM More reviews by PinkMargarita

I love love love love this scent! Every single time I wear it I get complements from men! Great seduction tool ;)