Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Splash

3.8

This scent is my absolute favorite of the Garden Collection, maybe any scent out there. Whenver I wear this someone asks what I'm wearing. It smells expensive and sophisticated which I love, especially considering it goes around 9 dollars a bottle (5 if you pick it up during one of their specials). It's sexy, warm and comforting all at the same, perfect for cold days. The bottle lasts a long time, if I ever run out I'll be sure to buy some more. Only problem is that now I want the lotion and body wash too!

don't you just love finding great, inexpensive fragrances? scents like this are proof that fragrances don't have to carry big price tags to be lovely. this doesn't smell cheap in the least - simple, yes. but not cheap. and it was only $3 on sale! i'll purchase this again and again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent! Its a unique blend of garden flowers, but is not heavy, overwhelming, or overbearing. Smells great if you just left the gym and in a hurry to get somewhere else. Its a light body splash with great staying power. Of course, it will have better staying power if used in conjuction with Amber Romance Body Lotion (another great product!), but nonetheless, its a great body splash, one the best out there. It comes in a 8 o.z spray bottle for $9. A great deal per once; thats only about $1.13 per once. woo.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Really nice garden scent...has black cherry and vanilla which is what it smells like to me...Sweet...

Ooooh, great scent! I received a set of this scent as a gift from my friend, and I love it! I used the shower gel, body cream, and shimmer splash yesterday, and I was told I smell good! I concur! :) Amber Romance smells very sweet and vanilla-like, and almost cherry-ish, and it's quite a 'warm' and cozy scent. I feel great when I wear this, and I highly recommend it! The body cream smells wonderful, but the moisturizing capabilities are awful for me. Five minutes later, and my hands are just as dry as before I put it on.

I have every product in this scent. One of my all time favorites from VS. I love Amber and my dh loves this particular scent as well. It's not overpowering, yet it's still a sexy, mysterious scent.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I had this one up for swap for a while, and out of the blue, decided to spray it on me. I am really glad I did, because it is definately a keeper now. It is more of a winter scent, a warm rich vanilla, and a lovely hint of musk, makes me feel "cozy" type of scent.

Very warm and sexy. Kind of musky with a light powdery undertone.

I bought this the other day and I'm just not sure if I really like it or not.
My husband says it smells "chalky" which is his way of saying "powdery", I definitely can detect a powder-like scent with this. It's a warm scent with some pretty notes to it but I almost think it might be a tad just a tad too sweet. I think it gets better as it wears though. The staying power is pretty good. I think most girls would love this..I wanted to but I'm just not sure yet.
I'll have to update if I decide this stuff is awesome. EDIT I returned this yesterday, my husband did not take to it at all. And for me it was never better than just "Okay". So back it went.

I get compliments from everyone on this. It's amazing, cause it is pretty versatile. It can smell comforting or sexy or like a combination of both. It just smells how the ultimate strong feminine should smell. For a while, I would switch off between this and Escada Magnetism...but I wear this every day now.

Popular Fragrances