The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

on 3/22/2011 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My husband LOVES when I wear this. I've been using it for years. I love that it is strong, I get tons of compliments with it.

on 3/14/2011 5:58:00 PM

Strawberry always smells so yummy like I can eat it! Love the texture and it moisturizes so well. I apply it to my body every night before sleeping. My bed smells like strawberries and so does my clothes! Love it!

on 3/13/2011 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Smells so yummy, good enough to eat! Moisturises skin really well and the smell actually stays - i get so many compliments when i wear it! The texture of the cream is perfect for a body butter, and the tub is handy and compact. Definitely buy if you like strawberry scented lotions/body butters.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I get a boozy/artificial fruit scent from this, and nearly all the other TBS body butters I've used. There's something off about their (TBS) body base, the lotions smell better. That said it moisturized ok, and is heavily scented. It reminds me of a strawberry version of VS Love Spell (fruity booze), not a horrible smell but definitely not for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been known to kind of have a little obsession w/ the body shop but I was actually a little dissapointed with their body butter. The strawberry scent is delicious but the product itself doesn't really do anything for my skin. The consistency is quite thick and sometimes hard to get out of the container. I hope that they will try to fix these errors in the future though because strawberry is my favorite scent:)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

As much as I love the scent of this product, the disappointing thing about so many Body Shop products is that when objectively viewed, they are actually nowhere near as good as they seem. Yes, this is a good short term moisturiser, but it goes on so thick and doesn't have much of a long term effect. Palmers provides a longer term moisture for your skin. Furthermore, I am well aware it says this moisturiser is for 'normal skin' but I have normal skin and this left me dry after a few hours and I had to keep reapplying :( A cheaper alternative might smell worse, but is actually better for your skin.

on 11/12/2010 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this! Delicious smell and great moisturizer

on 10/19/2010 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

love the smell and consistence! about body lotions/creams, i tend to choose the thick one's... i just feel like it is giving more moisture to my skin. you can get nivea for LESS than this, and the result is the same, the only difference is the smell, no strawberry scent for sure on nivea!

on 10/16/2010 1:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like this body butter. It isn't too greasy and makes my skin extremely soft and silky. However, it doesn't really smell like strawberry. Once when I wore this body lotion to school a girl in my class said something along the lines of "it smells like apples in here". She was bang on! This body butter smells more like sweet apple cider, which is probably why I like wearing it in the fall months.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I have used several different TBS body butters in the past and have found this to be my least favourite so far.

I ordered online and was very much looking forward to receiving it and some strawberry soap. Unfortunately, whilst the soap has a lovely fresh, fruity scent, the body butter smells very artificial and a bit sickly to me.

I really like the consistency and packaging of the body butters, but the scent really lets this one down. The mango and passion fruit scents are much preferable fruit body butters and I think I'll go back to them next time I buy one.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products