MAC All Pigment Powders

4.5

on 10/15/2005 6:46:00 PM

MAC Pigments are great, and I love them. However, I would NOT recommend them to inexperienced make-up users and to people who do not use or own makeup brushes. I think they are better for people who already know a few tricks of the trade. However, the colours are gorgeous and so intensely pigmented, I think they would look great on anyone. Highly recommend!

on 9/7/2005 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this pigment under the instruction of a makeup artist...and I wish I hadn't. I know that everyone seems to be all about the pigments, but I'm not skilled or patient enough to use them--I won't mix them into lip glosses or anything. I'm not sure what color I had, but it's shimmery and goldish--great color, but I just can't make the texture work--the color isn't strong enough, or it's not pigmented enough, or I can't bring myself to use enough, or something. Not for me. I have it for swap if you would like to try it yourself.

on 9/5/2005 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I love almost everything about M.A.C.'s Pigments, especially that incomparable high-wattage shimmer.
HOWEVER, I find them messy and difficult to use as eyeshadow. You just about have to use a brush and when you do, quite a bit of product falls off onto areas where you didn't want it to go. Also, some of the colors are very sheer, necessitating multiple applications, which are tricky with this product.
The colors are gorgeous, many absolutely unparalleled, and once you get it right the look is beautiful and long-lasting. Sure, I'll keep buying these; an addict has little choice!

on 8/27/2005 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

is the best thing that mac has i love all the colors i wish i had them all i need crystalled lime,crystalled pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 8/26/2005 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MAC pigments are my latest obsessions. I love how I can try a variety of colors by swapping samples and not spend the 20 bucks on an entire jar until I know that I'm in love with it. The colors are so gorgeous, and the selection is so vast! I prefer pigments over pressed eyeshadows because they're easier to blend and soooo much more pigmented. I can just swipe a bit on, blend, and then go. Also, when used wet and foiled, the results are just absolutely stunning! Super-shimmer & metallic results! Some of my favorites are vanilla, melon, rose, violet, coco, pink opal, white gold, golden olive, and kitschmas!

on 8/25/2005 8:17:00 PM

All I can say is I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this product! I'm brand new to it, but wow I am SO amazed! Very impressed and it was definitely worth my money. :)

on 8/22/2005 6:57:00 AM

i LOVE this pigment powders.. they are like eyeshadows but in the form of powders in a little tub. they are really cute and especially the ones with flecks of gold in it are pretty on the eyes. i use them everyday for work and get lots of compliments.. i own about 5 of them.. they are the best.. try them!!

on 8/3/2005 10:03:00 AM

love em. i can just get the samples and they lash forever! mac owns!

I love this product. You can use it for almost anything. If you add water you can make it eyeliner and if you add it to clear nailpolish or gloss you can use it on your nails or lips! The colours are bright and vibrant and I absolutley loves these pigments. For $18.00 its worth paying that for these pigments!

on 6/28/2005 9:18:00 PM

I have yet to find a pigment I can't use or a pigment I don't like. The Violet, awesom, can make any eye just POW!! Dark soul, ehh, makes an awesome smoky eye and a last forever liner. IT IS SAFE FOR EYES!!!!!!! Get some piggies! For $18.00, you can't miss.

Top Rated MAC Products