October 2, 2014 | 1385 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this as a gift from my sister after I told her how much I liked the way it smelled on a friend of mine. I would never have purchased this for myself just because I usually don't like bath and body works scents. I'm so glad my sister bought me this lotion. It works great with my body chemistry and it dries down to a nice warm floral scent. I have worn just about every expensive perfume there is and my husband compliments me more when I wear this lotion than when I put on any other product. I like the fact that you can smell it all day. I have read so many reviews where people (including myself) have complained that a scent has no staying power. Now there are reviews that this has too much. I don't get it. I am in nursing school and I wear this all the time and no one has complained that they can smell it or that it's too strong a scent. Also, it hydrates the skin well. It soaks in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue like some lotions can. Overall, I give it high marks based on scent, lasting power, and hydration. It's a winner. Also it's cheap. 10$ for a lotion that makes you smell great all day is a double bonus.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by MissCarley

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this lotion because I am CRAZY for the Japanese Cherry Blossom bubble bath, but I ended up being overpowered by the lotion's scent. It was just too strong on me, almost cloying. I guess it just didn't work with my chemistry, because I let a coworker have it and it smelled okay on her. I'll just stick to the bubble bath for this scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I tried some of this lotion in the store on my hands, and the smell was SO STRONG that I had to wash this stuff off! It didn't stink (actually it smelled pretty good), but it did give me a headache. Won't be buying it because there are other B&BW scents I like better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by supacell1

I LOVE this scent. I get comments all of the time when I put the lotion on. People will notice it when they hug me or sometimes when they are right next to me. For me it's a prefectly subtle scent that blends perfectly with my own body chemistry. I don't care that it's so widely sold and popular, this is my daily HG scent. The lotion-I usually just use the body cream-also keeps my skin very well moisturized, even through a harsh Vermont winter. I just apply it immediately after I get out of the shower. It's more expensive that a drugstore lotion, but I usually stock up when Bath & Body Works has one of their great sales. So I usually end up getting an awesome deal and really only buy it once or twice a year. A tube of body cream lotion will last you quite a while. I will buy this again and again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by tifferifficxo

i never understood why this scent was the most popular BBW scent.
i never liked it. it's very musky. i'm not sure how to explain how it smells. it's just a scent i never enjoyed.
to each his own, i suppose.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Kinika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells wonderful! I love this much better than the regular Cherry Blossom scent from B&BW. The lotion itself is luxurious and absorbs quickly, and the scent sticks for hours (and rubs off your clothes and sheets! That's a good thing to me, but it's just a warning.)

I love lotions that smell great and absorbs immediately on your skin, and this lotion passes the test. If you use it daily, it may not last very long, but my bottle's on it's second month and I still have some left. The price is a bit expensive, and I'm sure there are many other lotions that absorb quickly, keep you moisturized and smell great, so just get those. I will admit this lotion does feel and look high quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by kittin1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite B&B Works scent.....I love it and I try to stock up when they are having a sale or when I have a coupon! It's floral without being too floral. I fell in love with this scent a couple of years ago on accident and since then this is the only scent that I have bought from there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by underage

my favorite scent from bath and body works! I seriously own everything they make in this scent

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Very nice smell. The lotion is smooth too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Japanese Cherry Blossom is sweet and woody vanilla Oriental with a touch of incense and fruit. I don't get any harsh, strong top notes on this one. I don't need to let it dry down before I enjoy it. It smells good from beginning to end and doesn't mutate into anything weird, only a fainter version of itself. The lotion is very rich and is strong enough that it could be worn by itself, and I often do.