November 24, 2014 | 1529 users online

Fragrances - Aquolina - Chocolovers EDT

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2007 6:24:00 PM More reviews by diesoftly

It smells really chocolatey after it's just sprayed on. But after it's dried, it smells exactly like Comptoir Sud Pacifique's Vanille Abricot on my skin. However, there is a green note in there (bah! I'm not sure what it is, but it reminds me of Demeter's Dirt) that keeps it from being as cloying as the CSP.

It's nice, but I like Pink Sugar more.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2007 5:26:00 PM More reviews by LOVEMETWO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hmmm...I think this we be okay without the orange note(I hate chocolate and oranges together though). I tried liking this and I just couldn't handle the smell. The body mousse that comes in this scent is nothing like the pink sugars. Its runny and just plain nasty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2007 1:37:00 PM More reviews by starlight256

yummy! i got a generous sample of this from a lovely swapper (thanks Moibelle!). it smells warm, sweet, and chocolately without being heavy or cloying. hints of citrus and spice keep things interesting. will definitely purchase once sample runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by quita_81

I bought this perfume because I feel in love with bbw wicked hot chocolate. I got it from Marshalls for only $10. In the bottle it does smell like a candy bar and makes me hungry. But after that I don't know. When I wear it with the wicked hot chocolate it smells great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2007 3:49:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is nice in the beginning, but after it dries, it takes on a sharp note that I don't like.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2007 9:25:00 PM More reviews by kat15lee

I only get Chocolate for the first min. Then it warps into this orange chocolate scent. After 10 mins of later it warps again, into a perfumey scent. Lastly, the drydown is something herbal and I don't like it.
What an odd perfume?
I wished it stayed the initial chocolate scent. I could've handled that. But I don't like the way it warps.
My bottle is up for swaps!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2007 5:30:00 PM More reviews by brokeinthecity

It smells great like milk chocolate with a hint of orange in there...

My only other chocolate perfume that trumps this would be the Serendipity 3 - Serendipitous.

Would buy this again, no problem!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2007 4:29:00 PM More reviews by WillyWonka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! I was a little skeptical after smelling Pink Sugar because I thought that was TOO sweet and it gave me a headache! However, this is like a chocolate version of Pink Sugar (if that makes since), and it tones down that carnival scent. Chocolovers also has UNBELIEVABLE staying power. I spray it in the am and can still smell it at the end of the day. I recommend this to ladies that want something fun and flirty but can't handle that pure cotton candy smell. This is definitely a unique fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2007 7:27:00 PM More reviews by karekare619

At first spritz, it smells just like those chocolate oranges wrapped in foil. Very foody and very young. Then as it dries down, it turns into this wonderfully warm sweet musk that's sexy and sophisticated. Not so foody and not so young. It sort of reminds me of Angel. It has a patchouli quality to it, but without the patchouli. Maybe the patchouli-esque scent I'm getting comes from the coriander and musk. Strangely enough, I actually like this. But I know I'll cringe if people ask me what I'm wearing. Couldn't they have picked a better name than Chocolovers? Sheesh!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2007 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Franziska

I really enjoy this product. Initially it smells mostly of orange and chocolate, but the orange seems to fade a bit over time. Overall, the scent lasts all day for me. It's a comforting and happy scent and I think the more complex notes makes this chocolatey scent more sophisticated than most other chocolatey scents I have come across.