December 22, 2014 | 1039 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by LornaDale

I like this product. It does a very good job of moisturizing the skin- especially those hard to reach places. LOL. ^_^

However, the effect is very transitory; it does not last very long. I would rather use a body butter that sinks in to the skin for a more protracted length of time. I think once I get out of the bath and towel off, it wipes away the butter off. Sure, I could stay in the tub to let it sink in more but I hate getting all prune-y just to let this product take more effect. I am not a huge fan of the scent either but it could be worse.

Overall, I do not think the price justifies the end result.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by naturalome

I generally dont like bath bombs because they just scent the water, maybe a little color but dont "soften"it. The butterball is the one that does make the water very moisterising. Its like bath oil with a very light scent, which I like because I use 1 butterball for the "butter" and then I''ll throw in 1/4 - 1/2 piece of floating island for the scent and creamy topping. Baths are so much fun.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by shaecode

mmmm, love this one. it's one of the bath bombs from lush i always make sure i'm stocked up on. it makes me soo soft and smells sweet and delicious. my boyfriend always says, "you should use butterball in this bath" because he loves how soft it makes me. it smells fabulously sweet and it's a great one to use before bed, especially if you're going to be cuddling!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bath bomb, the scent and what it does for me. I have psoriasis so I really shouldn't be lounging around in the bath all day. That being said that is kind of my weekly unwinding treat (and this time of year I need it more). When my skin is a little more sensitive it's good to have this bath bomb on hand because of the oatmeal it won't irritate, it's actually really nice

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by rachelb140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was the first bath bomb that I purchased at LUSH and I LOVE IT! This left my water moisturizing and with a vanilla scent. I will definitely repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Add me to the list of people who love it! I really like that Lush is a company that seems to have some ethics and cares about the planet. The little bits of cocoa butter in this are very effective in softening my skin and I absolutely adore how it smells. It is an expensive bath product for only one use though, so I will only be occassionally splurging on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by KatelynAnne

I love this bomb, it fizzes like any other, but the coco butter bits that come out of it melt in the hot bath water and moisturize your skin so well, better than any body wash I've ever used, I didn't even need to use any cream or anything to shave my legs and got a incredible close smooth shave and silky smooth legs. I will definitely keep treating myself to these bombs.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2009 7:46:00 AM More reviews by alizarine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Great for your skin, not so great if you're looking for fun. Pleasant and nice, but not outrageous in any way.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by xdcindyxd

Very moisturizing!! My favorite LUSH product that I will purchase over and over again. It is pretty pricey for me for everyday Baths though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bath bombs are nothing special but this one was extremely moisturizing. Wonderful for dry skin.