October 22, 2014 | 1365 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk Line

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2006 10:45:00 PM More reviews by neverseenblue

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite, no-brainer, work or weekend scent. It's very clean and unoffensive and fresh-smelling. I work with kids and it somehow seems inappropriate to show up draped in expensive perfume, but this works well while still being pleasant. The EDT doesn't last on me, so I use the lotion and perfume oil and then use the EDT to freshen up later in the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2006 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Yogal28

Brought this because of gd review here. Not bad for the fragrance though it's alittle musky but i like how it smell against after the rain...so in the wood smell haha. The packaging on the top of the bottle suck big time...can't they use something more firmer...feel quite cheap because of that but anyway, won't repurchase this anymore...as i wanna try the Vanilla one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 9:24:00 PM More reviews by sparky17

I love this scent. It's soft and feminine yet has an edginess to it that I love. I'd feel naked if I left the house without dabbing a bit on my pulsepoints.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 8:40:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

liked this at first, but then it started to make me sick. It was so cloying. To add insult to injury, a person I really disliked wore this. Didn't leave fond memories.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2005 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Huloh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I swear by this fragrance!! I have worn it for about 5 years. It is only about $12 for a bottle of spray and lasts quite a while. You can also buy the oil, moisturizing body spray, soap etc etc but I just use the spray. I seem to find once i've washed my clothes the fragrance still lingers slightly which makes your clothes smell good. It isn't too flowery or perfumey. It is sexy. Although I don't know if there is a difference between the UK and US version? when I lived in England (where I discovered this) I think it smelt a little different, a little better to me. Or maybe I am just imagining that. Anyway, this is a fresh nice smell that's not overpowering. I love white musk!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2005 1:16:00 AM More reviews by SwedishGirl26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Can`t find any faults in this light loveable fragrance. It`s ultra-feminine, sweet. And also sexy & innocent at the same time!! And so cheap too, great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2005 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Janay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought both the White Musk perfume oil and scented body lotion about three years ago and use both throughout the cold-weather months. According to TBS website, this is a synthetic musk combined with lily, ylang ylang, basil, jasmine, rose, iris, amber, patchouli, peach, oakmoss & vanilla. I think that it is beautifully blended and like that it stays close to the skin. The fragrance is long-lasting, and a little goes a long way. If I ever manage to finish the bottle, I'll buy it again. Oh, and try layering it with TBS Vanilla Perfume Oil - it's a divine combination.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2005 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Wend1

Boring, bland and old ladyish. This smells as cheap as its price. On the plus side (if you can call it that) the perfume oil is strong and lasts forever though - typical.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 12:24:00 PM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I love this scent-very refreshing and light for this hot yucky weather when regular perfume is much too strong. I have already purchased a backup. Yes, it is not a "complex" scent with all that top note, dry down stuff mentioned on the fragrance site, just a nice lite powdery scent. Not old lady at all. received many compliments from men and women alike.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2005 5:49:00 AM More reviews by lexy7737

horrible scent- very powdery and unpleasant.. very nauseating for me. used a deluxe sample of the shower gel in a gift with purchase. by far, the worst body shop scent ever.