Giorgio Armani Armani Code for women

3.9

on 9/29/2010 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I was NOT meaning to buy this at all!Thats because I have enough perfumes to last me till 2030 and I was starting to feel guilty about my purchases. I was wandering through the mall, bored, when I picked it up and sprayed it on my wrist on a whim. I got a whiff of dark sexy citrus and vanilla- I was hooked. I bought the small bottle and I'm loving it. Its spring here now and I can't pull this off during the day though, its much too intense for that. Not even sure if I could wear it during the day during winter. This is reserved for sexy naughty night-outs!! It reminds me a bit of Versace Crystal Noir- it has many of the same elements but where Armani has orange blossom, I get coconut from VCN

on 8/27/2010 12:53:00 PM

I traveled to Europe a few years ago and could not help but notice that is seemed like EVERYONE wore this scent. At the time I had no clue what it was and was too shy to ask anyone to tell me.

Once I got home I would catch whiffs of this at work, in stores, etc. but never bothered to ask anyone about it. Finally someone at work wore it and I couldn't pass up another opportunity to find out what it was.

I immediately went to the store and purchased a bottle and wore it on a daily basis long after that.

I must admit it has a very strong, almost masculine initial scent, but once it dries it is feminine and beautiful. Can even smell soapy/clean at times.

I later bought a gift set with the lotion (which is also verrryy nice) and stored the extra bottle of perfume away in case they discontinue it!

on 8/17/2010 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is definitely one of my favourite perfumes. One of the few I never got bored of and I always repurchased. The bottle is very simple and elegant and I adore the black flowers printed on the black through purpple/blue to clear glass background. I think the reason why I never got bored of this fragrance is itīs nifty composion of vanilla, which is my all time favourite, surrouded by jasmine and orange, which adds a tiny amount of freshness. Really very sophisticated and I love to use this during the cold days. Though it has the potential to be my HG, it canīt beat my all time favourite (because my HG is Serge Lutens Un bois vanille and itīs pure vanilla scent... and itīs so obvious that I, as a vanilla fetishist, will fall for that), but Armani Code is definitely one of my favourite fragrances anyway, so it deserves 5 lippies for itīs timeless and brilliant scent-composion.

on 8/2/2010 9:04:00 PM

A friend of mine, who I always thought smelled amazing kept telling me that Code was what she was wearing. However, in the store, I couldn't get past the overwhelming fragrance when initially sprayed. Then I started reading all the reviews here, and kept noticing that everyone kept saying that the dry down is great. Thank god I read those reviews! I bit the bullet, went out and bought a bottle and lemme tell you, this perfume is AMAZING! This is my holy grail perfume now. The dry down is gorgeous and very very sexy and alluring. I have never received so many compliments from men and women on how I smell/perfume in my entire life. I would like to reiterate something from one of the reviews I read here, since the dry down can take a bit to full develop, make this perfume part of the beginning of your "going out routine". By the time you are ready to go, the perfume will have settled and developed fully and smell great.

on 7/26/2010 7:31:00 PM

I bought this after trying out a sample, at first it was very 'unlike me', too sweet, too floraly, too vanilla, but I kept using it for a few days and then found myself scouring Ebay for a good deal...lol! Received my bottle today and couldnt wait to try ~ this smells even better than my sample (is that possible?). My kids said that I smelled 'REALLY GOOD' which is always a plus and now I cant wait for hubby to get home from his business trip and gove me his opinion ;) I dont think that I would wear this too much in the daytime during the summer, but its great for dinner dates and the cooler season (cant wait!) because it does have a certain 'sweet heaviness'. I am definately in love with this scent :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovely floral perfume...has orange blossom,lavender,lilac,pear,vanilla...smells like orange blossom,lavender,vanilla to me...

on 7/2/2010 2:38:00 AM

My boyfriend picked this one and now I'm sure that he's a keeper :) it smells soooooooo good. Very classy. I wear it to all formal events. And I only have great things to say about it.

on 6/15/2010 12:16:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

one of my most favorite perfumes, really nice scent. fair price too

on 6/14/2010 3:46:00 PM

I love this scent, but use it more for night time then during the day. I work in a facility where we are not allowed to have any frangances so I dont get to wear this often at all. My boyfriend goes crazy when I wear this!

on 6/3/2010 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Again, another Armani frag where I love the notes but the dry down on my skin is terrible. The opening is delish with a sweet fragrant vanilla hit but within two hours all I could smell on my wrists was toilet spray. Sigh. And yet my husband smells devine in code for men so drat my skin chemistry!

Popular Fragrances