November 26, 2014 | 1799 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by fippy4

A friend of mine, who I always thought smelled amazing kept telling me that Code was what she was wearing. However, in the store, I couldn't get past the overwhelming fragrance when initially sprayed. Then I started reading all the reviews here, and kept noticing that everyone kept saying that the dry down is great. Thank god I read those reviews! I bit the bullet, went out and bought a bottle and lemme tell you, this perfume is AMAZING! This is my holy grail perfume now. The dry down is gorgeous and very very sexy and alluring. I have never received so many compliments from men and women on how I smell/perfume in my entire life. I would like to reiterate something from one of the reviews I read here, since the dry down can take a bit to full develop, make this perfume part of the beginning of your "going out routine". By the time you are ready to go, the perfume will have settled and developed fully and smell great.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Nickilee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this after trying out a sample, at first it was very 'unlike me', too sweet, too floraly, too vanilla, but I kept using it for a few days and then found myself scouring Ebay for a good deal...lol! Received my bottle today and couldnt wait to try ~ this smells even better than my sample (is that possible?). My kids said that I smelled 'REALLY GOOD' which is always a plus and now I cant wait for hubby to get home from his business trip and gove me his opinion ;) I dont think that I would wear this too much in the daytime during the summer, but its great for dinner dates and the cooler season (cant wait!) because it does have a certain 'sweet heaviness'. I am definately in love with this scent :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely floral perfume...has orange blossom,lavender,lilac,pear,vanilla...smells like orange blossom,lavender,vanilla to me...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by hannahmhunt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My boyfriend picked this one and now I'm sure that he's a keeper :) it smells soooooooo good. Very classy. I wear it to all formal events. And I only have great things to say about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by suusuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

one of my most favorite perfumes, really nice scent. fair price too

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by jay45

I love this scent, but use it more for night time then during the day. I work in a facility where we are not allowed to have any frangances so I dont get to wear this often at all. My boyfriend goes crazy when I wear this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Again, another Armani frag where I love the notes but the dry down on my skin is terrible. The opening is delish with a sweet fragrant vanilla hit but within two hours all I could smell on my wrists was toilet spray. Sigh. And yet my husband smells devine in code for men so drat my skin chemistry!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Anne184

I think this is a nice everyday scent, but it is not really unique. When I smell it from the bottle it is very citrusy and refreshing. However on my skin it is very strong floral, and then the dry down smells like orange blossom flowers and nothing more. I love orange blossoms so I do like this scent, however since orange blossom is the only thing I can detect on me I do not think this fragrance has any wow factor. I will not be repurchasing only because for the price I would rather buy something that stands out more. The bottle is gorgeous and staying power is about average for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 4:05:00 AM More reviews by amyelise

love armani perfumes. onto second bottle of this lovely woodsy floral oriental. up there with armani she.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by joya12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this perfume. I've been using this one for 4 years. I'm not into strong overpowering smells. It's floral, oriental woodsy and a lil sweet.