December 18, 2014 | 1696 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by balletgirl20

I have loved every single Benefit purchase I have ever made, and Dallas is no exception! The color really complements my skin tone, even though it looks totally dirt brown in the box.
I use it at as a bronzer, and instead of the teeny little brush that comes with it, I use a fatter Bobbi Brown bronzer brush, because the tiny one is difficult to blend with.
Other than the brush, it's a great product. Keep up the good work Benefit!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by redstar010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE Dallas! I just bought my third box (third one in 4 years). It has just the right amount of shimmer, you can only see it when the light hits it the right way. The color is really perfect, and you can build the color depending on the occasion. I also love that it smooths out my skin and makes it look flawless even when I'm not wearing any foundation.

I have tried buying so many different blushes because I've never been one to stick to one brand of anything, but I always keep coming back to this because it's what works.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Kunko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I decided to try out the benefit blushes because they kept getting rave reviews, well this was so awful on me, I'm really glad I could return it. I don't know what it is, but it seems all benefit products, seem to be nothing but complete fail when I or anyone else uses them on me.

Dallas was no exception to this rule, I have tried many brown tone blushes with much success, but this looked like a bronzer gone wrong on my skin, it was heavily orange and just looked bad. To top off my displeasure when I went to exchange it for another benefit blush the sales woman insisted on trying it on me again and lied to my face about how it didn't look orange.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by filarei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dallas is a dark rose colour that has slight shimmer to it. I'm only 20 so i tend to look for a peachy or pink colour. When i put this on under the cheek bones or on the apples of my cheeks, it doesnt look vibrant or happy at all. It makes me look 'mature', i think this blush is for older women or those who want a 'pulled together' look. Texture is very smooth and fine, no chunky glitters. $28 for 12g is very good value, i usually buy japanese blushes worth $18 for 4g.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by strawberrycupcake123

II usually stay away from bronzers as well and to be honest, i had planned to try (and if i liked, collect) all of benefits box o powders not including Hoola and Dallas. The a few weeks ago, my sister bought Dallas and lo and behold, it was PERFECT. When you look at the pan colour, its quite off putting. It just looks like a colour that would suit nobody. I thought they were joking when they said it was a blush/bronzer, but it is FABULOUS! I'm not tanned but not pale either and this is cute when not used heavy-handedly. As a blush, it just livens up the entire face. When used as a bronzer.contour in the hollows of the cheeks its quite pretty (i havent mastered teh bronzing bit yet, though).

A benefit gal told me that it would be great with High Beam, but i tell you ladies, powders + liquid do not mix! Another senior Benefit gal told me earlier that this was the case and i believe her. Dallas and say, Moon Beam or High Beam would be too much shimmer. If you need the highlighter, use a liquid Benefit Tint instead.

If you can get past the ugly colour at first glance and instead focus on the gorgeous packet design (adore the gold writing and the girl on the horse) they you will find one of their older and one of their best box o powders yet.

SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Dannieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Having dark skin, I personally wouldn't recommend this. It's super shimmery and nooo pigmentation.
Thought this would be perfect for my skin tone, but it made me look pinky-pale and ashy and glittery.
And it's sooo expensive.

A waste for me.
D:

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Tamsins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am normally someone who shys away from bronzers as I really don't tend to tan at all. This however is great for giving a really natural looking glow, without being too obvious and shimmery. I tend to team it with coral/peach blusher in the summer and it looks lovely. I would definitely repurchase, but I don't need to use much so I think it will last forever. Hate the packaging though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

IF I ever manage to run out of this, I would repurchase it, however I do not think that will happen for a few years yet!
It is a very pretty plummy brown that I actually use as a blush - it looks great on my NC25-30 skin. I think it is more of a natural look, like I have some healthy color though I do not really recommend using as a bronzer. I have used my angled sephora blush brush with this, and my sonia kashuk blush brush. Both work fine. I just took off one lippie for price, as I do think it is pretty high. Oh, and it smells nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Lizzieloveslipgloss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely the best colored bronzer for my skin. I have used Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess and BE warmth and both tend to turn orange on my. This one does not and gives me the right kind of color that lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Eishee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this as a contour shade! It looks so much more natural than a bronzer like Hoola. It's great for everyday and works well with all my blushes and highlighters.