July 25, 2014 | 1777 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by AbigailE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this instead of shaving cream... it's perfect

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by ahhhttack

I've been using this body wash for years, and it just occured to me to review it. This leaves your skin feeling very soft and smooth, and you really can't beat the price. It leaves no residue, and works up to a really great lather. I use it to shave my legs as well, as it lathers much better than soap. Don't think I'll ever buy another body wash, this is my HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

Although I'm not pleased with Dove's shampoos, their body washes are AMAZING.
It lathers very well with a small amount and smells great.
As far as "deep moisture" goes, I don't have particularly dry skin, so I can't comment on that; but it cleanses well without drying my skin.
I love this body wash, if you've been using soap and is considering switching to body wash, this would be the first one I recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

This review is for the "Dove Moisturizing Body Wash" - MADE IN VIETNAM!

I live in the U.S. and have tried the "Deep Moisture" version that has moisturizing ingredients for the first 3 or 4 ingredient(soybean oil, glycerin, petrolatum, and something else I think). That version gives me bumps on my body, leaves a slimy film, and smells like cherry cough syrup. It would only get 1 lippie.

The version made in Vietnam(that I bought from a local Lot Store) contains, water, cleaning agent(sodium laureth sulfate), glycerin, fragrance, and some preservatives. That's it. It cleans my picky skin well without stripping, doesn't leave a film, and smells VERY fresh and clean. It leaves a long lasting fresh, clean scent(kind of like lemony soap) and I really don't need to wear perfume when I use it because of the scent. I also can use less lotion or lighter lotion because it doesn't super dry my skin like most bars soaps.

I ADORE it!!! I thought I would have to use soap bars my whole life because my skin doesn't like most body washes, but this one is a keeper. I will repurchase as long as I can find it. :-)

P.S. It makes me wonder what other products that are originally "American" are better made in other countries???

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by PaperAlias

You can't go wrong with Dove. I love that this body wash doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry afterwards. It works into a nice rich lather, and it makes my skin feel extra soft even before putting on a body lotion. Highly recommended, especially for those with super dry skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 3:55:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

Sometimes I feel that this body wash does not clean my skin enough. But it does keep it hydrated because it is rather mild.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

HG status, keeps skin soft all day, very light scent which doesn't irrate my skin unlike alot of the other heavoly scented bodywashes! Every now and then I stray and try something new but always come back to this espically since I get so much product for around $6:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go to body wash. I will try other products and I always return to this one. It does what it says it does..hydrates skin and KEEPS it hydrated throughout the day! The smell is great..very clean and it lingers all day which is nice :) I feel very clean after using this product

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by w1lk1ns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used this body wash for a year and occasionally use a BBW body wash to smell nice. I have noticed that even thought the BBW is a cream body wash it still is not as moisturizing as this Dove. Dove keeps my skin feeling clean and soft. It is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Linamakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very good body wash for dry skin. It feels very soft, gentle and moisturizing on the skin. I also like the soft scent of this. The price is reasonable for the amount you get. However, I would have prefered a pump bottle for the packaging.