Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My mother has always used Dove soap since before i was born, so I think that's a good indication of loyalty to this product.
I had a lot of issues with my skin (due to hormone imbalance) until i was 16. But now that that's situated, Dove is AMAZING for washing my face. It's all I use. Other products aimed at acne and oily skin were way too harsh and actually made my skin worse. But Dove soap is so gentle, but thorough, that I would never use anything else. I don't have to use moisturizer or anything because of how great Dove is.
In the past year or so, the price of this product has gone up a lot. But $10 for a huge bottle of something that works? It's a no-brainer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE it. It is very moisturizing which makes your skin feels wonderful after showering. I already use it for 3 years and I will keep using it.

on 8/7/2009 11:26:00 AM

After reading all the reviews on this product, I had a coupon and decided to try it out. I absolutely love it. It is very moisturizing and lathers up wonderfully. My husband who is quite fussy also likes it. Your skin really feels wonderful after showering. This one is definitely a keeper.

on 7/22/2009 9:29:00 PM

This is overall a good body wash. As others have noted, it's extremely moisturizing without any type of a greasy feel or film afterward. I often use it to shave and have never experienced dryness or razor burn from it. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, though. It has a very typical "Dove" smell which, while not bad, isn't anything special. What annoys me about it is that it doesn't smell particularly nice, but it still smells enough that I notice it throughout the day. Again, not unpleasant, but I don't really feel like walking around smelling like Dove either. I've also noticed that once I get down to less than half the bottle, it starts getting harder to squeeze out. I have to really shake it upside down to get the product, but it doesn't have the advantage of being in a bottle that you can store upside down. All in all, a great product that I'd buy again, especially if there was another scent available. -m-

on 7/21/2009 12:36:00 PM

Love it!

on 6/23/2009 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is cheap, deeply moisturising for my incredibly dry and naturally 'tight' feeling skin and the only body wash I know that leaves my skin feeling comfortably moisturised after a bath. With other moisturising body washes even after applying body cream my skin feels very uncomfortable after a bath or shower but not with this. It does lather well and feels like you're rubbing moisturiser into your skin while also rinsing away easily. There's no point in paying for expensive products when this is the best I've ever tried and I will continue to use it as long as they make it.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my HG body wash. I picked it up accidentally one day and I adore it! It doesn't leave my skin feeling two sizes too small and is thick and creamy. I've used it to shave in a pinch without any knicks/scrapes/razor burn.

on 4/9/2009 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use this instead of shaving cream... it's perfect

on 4/9/2009 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this body wash for years, and it just occured to me to review it. This leaves your skin feeling very soft and smooth, and you really can't beat the price. It leaves no residue, and works up to a really great lather. I use it to shave my legs as well, as it lathers much better than soap. Don't think I'll ever buy another body wash, this is my HG.

on 4/7/2009 9:46:00 PM

Although I'm not pleased with Dove's shampoos, their body washes are AMAZING.
It lathers very well with a small amount and smells great.
As far as "deep moisture" goes, I don't have particularly dry skin, so I can't comment on that; but it cleanses well without drying my skin.
I love this body wash, if you've been using soap and is considering switching to body wash, this would be the first one I recommend.