October 23, 2014 | 865 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Body Butter - Brazil Nut

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2008 11:48:00 PM More reviews by rebelwithcause

Smells terrible. I have several other brazil nut products from The Body Shop and have always enjoyed their slight nutty aroma. This one is overpowering and negates the hydration qualities. If you want to go for a less great smelling body butter in favor of a better lotion (the body butters in general are fantastic, but vary greatly), then go with the Hemp version.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 12:33:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had a coupon for a free 50ml body butter with purchase, I own several of the body butters already so I wanted to get a new one. I got brazil nut and shea. I used the brazil nut yesterday and its very nice. The smell is not overwhelming. Goes on easily, absorbs well. I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2008 8:08:00 PM More reviews by nata_lilie

I can't say enough about this body butter - despite the cold, dry weather, my skin in silky smooth and moist. I use this after showering with my exfoliating gloves. This is a very rich cream (as the name butter implies) and though I love it for what it does to my skin, I find it does take a while to absorb. The smell is very delicate. Cold, it smells yogurt-y, warmed on the skin it smells softly nutty and sweet. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2008 8:12:00 AM More reviews by princexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! I love the smell, it's so delicious. It makes my legs so smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 4:13:00 AM More reviews by happilyme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. The fragrance is warm and nutty, and it really works to moisturize the skin.

I apply this immediately after my shower to damp skin, when your skin is warm and damp, it soaks right it.

I think this is my favorite of all the Body Butters.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2008 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Bossanova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this. it smells really incredible! Brazil nut is definately my favourite of the body butter scents.
the texture is quite good too, not too greasy.
the only problem is the fact that it comes in a tub, which is not so hygienic. But I would still repurchase! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells wonderful. The texture is thick and easy to apply. It just doesn't absorb into the skin immediately. It takes a while. But it's more moisturizing than anything else I've tried. The smell is also one of the best. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2008 10:55:00 AM More reviews by indecisivejo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this body butter,it is my favourite out of all of them (i used to love the almond one too before it was sadly discontinued). I use this every night after my bath or shower and my skin feels moisturised without feeling too sticky,which is a problem i had with most of the other body butter flavours. The smell is very comforting to me and not sickly. This doesnt seem to irritate my very sensitive skin or break me out on my chest.The only problem i have with it is the price-its about 12.50 for 200mls which is expensive to me,still love it though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2008 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MavenMel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried many body butters out there, mainly to look for a less expensive version, and IMHO, I think TBS makes the best body butters. They do last a long time because they are so moisturizing and I don't mind leaving a bit of time for them to sink into the skin. Brazil Nut is one of my favs - I love the nutty, candy smell and I find it doesn't linger too long so doesn't interfere with my perfume. I also like the smaller sizes for traveling - no worries about exploding bottles of body lotion or leaky caps. This is an excellent moisturizer for dry elbows, knees, heels too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by CuddleCore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Body Shop has tons of awesome things, but I always come back for the Body Butter. I've had Blueberry, Brazil Nut, Vanilla Spice and Shea. On top of that, it has a rich creamy feel, that is amazing after showers. They have a large variety and I always try new scents. I love it!