October 21, 2014 | 1090 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by libertine1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Of course I heard the rave about this product, so I had to try this out. It feels nice on the skin and you think your using water, so it is cleary not responsible for any breakouts or anything.
The only problem I have with this, is that it does not really get rid of my mascara. I've heard before that it does not remove your waterproof mascara but even my not waterproof L'oreal mascara cannot be removed with this. Even if I stand there for 1 minute let the cotton pad sit on my eyes, without tugging nothing moves, and that's why I wouldn't purchase it again, because as the first step of my makeup removal, it does not work with my eyemakeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by prinsessekristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Removes al makeup. Does not dry out my skin. Does not break me out. Good price. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by DebbieB43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this product intermittently now for about 1 year. My skin is fair, normal to dry, no special concerns other than fighting the war on aging! What impresses me about this product is it thoroughly removes ALL makeup, with no other product needed. My face never feels dry after cleansing with this, it is soft and supple. I am a Retin A user which can make skin somewhat sensitive, the Crealine never stings, or irritates my skin. There is a formula for dry skin which is what I use. No fragrance, and it is a power house on removing mascara! No burning to my eyes. Price: 500 ml is about 30-33.00 USD. I usually have to buy 2 bottles per year. Can not say enough about this product! Will always be in my skincare care routine.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried it and I didn't like it. It does not remove my make up. I would say it can be used as a gentle cleanser for mornings when you do not have any make-up on.
Not my favorite, there are better cleanser for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by RiaPryce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for over a year now. I love it. I mainly use it to take off my eye make up and find it very gentle. It helped me reduce my dark eyes due to the other products I was using and having to rub my eyes too much to get the make up off. I def recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by l0laxc0la

I bought a little bottle of this stuff at a pharmacy the last time I was in France. I'm glad I didn't splurge on a bigger bottle. It's cute and it feels nice on my face, but it doesn't really do what it claims. It takes forever time-wise and uses a lot of product to actually get my makeup off, and by that time I kind of wish I'd just washed my face normally. Also I've noticed it seems to affect the texture of my sensitive skin somewhat when I don't wash my face afterwards, surprisingly. It irritates me a bit. I know this has worked well for others but for me it's somewhat useless.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by monty2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was using Almay makeup remover for sensitive eyes but found that the skin around them was always red and somewhat puffy the next morning, and I could never get all the oil out of my eyes. I switched to this and am happy with how gentle it is--no more red and irritated eyes.

However, my skin does feel a bit drier after using and it takes a few swipes to remove my eyeliner (I don't wear mascara). I also had to use quite a bit to remove foundation but since I foam cleanse after anyway it's not an issue for me. It's pricey ($24 for the smaller bottle) so I'll keep an eye on when it's on sale. If it wasn't so gentle on my eyes and lids I'd keep searching for something else, but until I hear of a gentle remover that removes eye makeup easily I'll stick with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Hurin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for almost 40 days. I have a very sensitive and allergic skin. I'm using this product safely.It is excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Lisa1000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used this product for almost a year and I still love it. My skin is sensitive and acne prone, yet I've never had a bad reaction to this solution. I use it to remove any traces of makeup after I wash my face and some mornings instead of soap and water. As for the price, I've been pretty lucky in getting '2 for 1' deals at the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by gunnk91

I'm on my 4th bottle of this and it is by far the best micellaire water to remove makeup. I thought I'd try loreals new micellaire water but I kept getting quite a few spots when using it each night so I stopped and it cleared up. BUY BIODERMA it really is like just using water on your face.... So gentle. My skin is combination with a very oily nose and very dry chin and this does not dry my chin area and leave it flaky. Only two bad points... I have to buy off eBay and pay postage which is more annoying than just popping to boots but its worth it.... And the lid, a couple of times the bottle has leaked in my wash bag leaving me with half a bottle missing but that's probably my fault too haha