Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

Don't expect anything drastic. It's more like your skin but better type of products.

AS MAKE UP REMOVER/CLEANSER:
Disliked it. Felt it removed most of my make up and left remnants floating on the surface of my skin somehow.

AS A TONER
Divine! Removed any tightness after cleansing and somewhat relaxes my pores after a long day under make up. It does something for sensitive skin unlike most products that just don't do anything to aggravate it. I don't use a cotton pad & just smooth it over my skin like an essence seeing as I already double cleanse. But when I do use a cotton pad, it does pick up any light traces of make up I missed.

A definite repurchase.
Almost through my bottle and trying to get my stewardess friends to buy it back to Malaysia for me :)

on 10/15/2014 3:54:00 PM

Great product! Wouldn't be without this now. Even great on eye make up! I normally feel I have sensitive skin around my eyes however this product doesn't cause me any discomfort! Love it!!

on 10/15/2014 8:43:00 AM

LOVE this product. There's no going back. I use it as a makeup remover and face cleanser 1-2 times a day. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. No stickiness, no dryness, nothing. Well worth the price!

on 10/11/2014 7:19:00 AM

This is the best eye makeup remover for me. I don't use it to clean my facial makeup because it's too expensive for that. It doesn't smell and doesn't sting my eyes. The only downside is that it doesn't take off waterproof mascara.

My all time favorite! I have tried sooo many cleansing products, but this one is just pure wonder for your skin. It hydrates it, adds glow, leaves it soft, doesn't irritate it, removes makeup effortlessly (even water-proof), smells gentle and nice and ... it's just marvelous. I can't brag enough about it, seriously! The only minus is that the big packaging (500ml) that has this "pump mechanism" is not very nice to use, because when you press it the product comes out under a lot of pressure (obviously) and splashes out (not only on your cotton pad, as it has to be). But the products is so great, that I don't really care about this minus of the packaging. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG! It's the best waterless cleanser I've ever tried. Super gentle with no scent. Too bad it's so expensive and hard to get.

on 9/29/2014 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Since discovering this product last year, it hasn't left my skincare routine. And nor will it ever!
Wonderful product, it performs to its purpose and removes all signs of makeup, even the waterproof mascara. All you need is a reasonable amount on a cotton pad, swipe gently and all make up is gone in a flash.
Would definitely recommend purchasing this, don't be fooled by the price, it's worth every cent.

on 9/29/2014 10:47:00 AM

Really gentle and effective for makeup touch ups and removing face makeup! But i don't like it for removing my eye makeup specially waterproof mascara.

on 9/25/2014 11:19:00 AM

I really like this cleanser. I normally use an oil cleanser but if I;m a little lazy in the evening this is a great alternative. Your skin feels really clean after, but def need to go over your face twice. And also wipe off the moisture it leaves on your skin before moisturising. I had very sensitive skin around my eyes and it did not irritate it at all.

Best cleanser ever! And I have used quite a few! I have been using this forever and then decided to change it up a bit by using a Clarins cleanser (love their moisturizer) and toner. I went back to Bioderma Crealine, as it cleanses my skin thouroughly, without drying it and doesn't cause spots. I will never be without it again!