October 22, 2014 | 1225 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by XoSweetAngelXo

I liked this mascara. It doesnt clump and it gave me a nice clean defined look to my lashes, which i like. I'm a girl who on most days like a nice natural look to my lashes a bit of volume and length and on other days just volume. Beware: it doesnt hold the curl well but it would hold better if you get the waterproof version.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by ShannonS1207

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara was okay- i felt like i had to put a lot of it on to even see any difference. The brush is neat looking but I think I need a brush with more bristles and longer bristles as well. I have very short lashes and this didn't seem to do what I wanted.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Saence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great mascara! Love it! Good for getting all of your lashes, gives length and suprisingly volume :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by BeautyPassion

I love this mascara. It separates and gives volume to my lashes. I would buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really great mascara, I love the wand, gives me nice length, stays on with no flaking or clumping. I usually keep a tube of this in my stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by twittletoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best quality store brand mascara I've used. Easy to apply, doesn't flake, doesn't clump, stays on all day, separates the lashes evenly and adds some length...especially to my bottom lashes. Love this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by heyheycheese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. It's probably the best mascara I've come across. I find that it not only defines my lashes and adds length, but it also adds volume. The only thing I might add is that I get the besst results when I add several coats.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overall not to impressed with this mascara as it provided minimal length, volume, and curl as I personally prefer a little more oomph to my lashes. I did notice that my lashes felt a little dry and brittle, which lead to some flaking throughout the day. I still think that either CGs Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara and Professional Mascara are exceptionally better mascaras from this company. Plus both are less expensive options to Lash Exact.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by ashleycohen3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i don't really like it. it gives me spider lashes no matter what i do. i only use it when i'm like running to the store and want something on my eyes because it's natural, but it does flake and doesn't last very long. worst covergirl mascara by far. i've tried all the others and loved them!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by girlfromtahiti

In my humble opinion, this is the best drugstore brand mascara. It separates the lashes beautifully, adds volume and length. It doesn't give me clumps or spikey lashes.