Cover Girl Lash Exact

3.8

on 2/19/2011 10:46:00 PM

great mascara because it never clumps together and it actually lengthens your lashes. The only downfall is after curling your lashes and applying the mascara...it slowly decurls them 90%. However if you already have naturally curled lashes, it probabaly won't do this to you!

on 2/9/2011 7:41:00 PM

This is only a smidgen less dramatic than volume exact..
Lash exact gave me volume, length, no clumps, and a defined eye look! The wand was perfect for the inner and lower lashes.
However, this mascara flaked on the 3rd week of wearing this.
I'm not sure if the bottle cap was to loose because I made sure I closed the mascara t.i.g.h.t.
This is buildable, but there should be noticeble flaking in the future..
EDIT Also, the flaking may be an old tube from Target because many others do not have a this problem.
Take it or leave it:)

on 1/27/2011 5:03:00 AM

My absolute favourite modern mascara. I simply love the separating, long lasting, black, long and lush look! I've tried millions of other mascaras and this one just seems to work the very best! It really lengthens and separates my eyelashes and it looks so professional. Hardly a few swipes and I'm done too! So impressed by the finish and the ease of application! Definitely the beast cheapie mascara I've ever gotten!

on 1/20/2011 7:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was my HG until Lash Blast came out! I really liked the lengthening and seperating aspect of the mascara, but it didnt add quite enough volume, so I found I had to add 3-4 coats.

If you want length and seperation, but this.

If you want volume, dont

on 1/10/2011 10:01:00 AM

This is my staple mascara - I'm not looking for much extra length or volume, just to darken the blond tips of my lashes. It looks just like my lashes, but better, and never clumps, unlike the CG professional waterproof mascara I also use.

on 12/7/2010 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am surprised I never reviewed this product. This has been one of my mascara staples for over 5 years now. I generally have 2 mascaras on the go, 1 for day looks and one for evening. I prefer this one for my day look- it's a great dry formula with a small brush that combs through every lash, coating them evenly. I would describe this mascara as the type to emphasize and magnify what you have- for me it emphasizes the curl and adds thickness with minimal length, while keeping it natural and not 'glamourous fake lashes.'

Happy Shopping!

on 11/27/2010 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I'm usually really picky when it comes to mascaras, but this one is extremely good! I'm sure that there's better out there, but for now, this will be my favourite. It does a better job than lash blast, and with one stroke of mascara it lengthens my lashes so much! I will definitely buy this again.

I liked this mascara. It doesnt clump and it gave me a nice clean defined look to my lashes, which i like. I'm a girl who on most days like a nice natural look to my lashes a bit of volume and length and on other days just volume. Beware: it doesnt hold the curl well but it would hold better if you get the waterproof version.

on 11/15/2010 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This mascara was okay- i felt like i had to put a lot of it on to even see any difference. The brush is neat looking but I think I need a brush with more bristles and longer bristles as well. I have very short lashes and this didn't seem to do what I wanted.

on 11/13/2010 2:18:00 PM

Great mascara! Love it! Good for getting all of your lashes, gives length and suprisingly volume :)