April 20, 2014 | 1842 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really great mascara, I love the wand, gives me nice length, stays on with no flaking or clumping. I usually keep a tube of this in my stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by twittletoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best quality store brand mascara I've used. Easy to apply, doesn't flake, doesn't clump, stays on all day, separates the lashes evenly and adds some length...especially to my bottom lashes. Love this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by heyheycheese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. It's probably the best mascara I've come across. I find that it not only defines my lashes and adds length, but it also adds volume. The only thing I might add is that I get the besst results when I add several coats.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overall not to impressed with this mascara as it provided minimal length, volume, and curl as I personally prefer a little more oomph to my lashes. I did notice that my lashes felt a little dry and brittle, which lead to some flaking throughout the day. I still think that either CGs Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara and Professional Mascara are exceptionally better mascaras from this company. Plus both are less expensive options to Lash Exact.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by ashleycohen3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i don't really like it. it gives me spider lashes no matter what i do. i only use it when i'm like running to the store and want something on my eyes because it's natural, but it does flake and doesn't last very long. worst covergirl mascara by far. i've tried all the others and loved them!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by girlfromtahiti

In my humble opinion, this is the best drugstore brand mascara. It separates the lashes beautifully, adds volume and length. It doesn't give me clumps or spikey lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by maroonbeam

I got this yesterday and tried it out this morning and I liked it a lot, but not as much as I would have hoped. It made my lashes long, but not super long. I guess my expectations were too high. It was definitely clump-free though, and the definition was simply beautiful. Also, it made me look like I had more eyelashes; maybe it just defined them enough that some of them came out from hiding? That's silly, but I was very happy with that unexpected effect. I can't decide if I will buy this again. It was definitely a good buy when it comes to an everyday mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by caliGURL45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

nice mascara and comes on clean with no clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by automaticflowers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is probably the best non-waterproof mascara I've used. It doesn't flake! After wearing it for 14+ hours it will start to sting my eyes, though. The rubber wand is awesome, preventing clumping. It provides a really nice daytime look. Most importantly, it comes in Brown! There are so few mascaras out there that offer plain brown (instead of blackish brown), so Cover Girl gets two thumbs up from me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by makeupgal47

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product didn't really work fo rmy lashes. It didn't make them seem any fuller than normal. I wouldn't buy this product again!