December 20, 2014 | 1625 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by crazykewl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This was my HG until Lash Blast came out! I really liked the lengthening and seperating aspect of the mascara, but it didnt add quite enough volume, so I found I had to add 3-4 coats.

If you want length and seperation, but this.

If you want volume, dont

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 10:01:00 AM More reviews by speedymouse

This is my staple mascara - I'm not looking for much extra length or volume, just to darken the blond tips of my lashes. It looks just like my lashes, but better, and never clumps, unlike the CG professional waterproof mascara I also use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by illeyad

I am surprised I never reviewed this product. This has been one of my mascara staples for over 5 years now. I generally have 2 mascaras on the go, 1 for day looks and one for evening. I prefer this one for my day look- it's a great dry formula with a small brush that combs through every lash, coating them evenly. I would describe this mascara as the type to emphasize and magnify what you have- for me it emphasizes the curl and adds thickness with minimal length, while keeping it natural and not 'glamourous fake lashes.'

Happy Shopping!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 7:22:00 AM More reviews by angeeellxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm usually really picky when it comes to mascaras, but this one is extremely good! I'm sure that there's better out there, but for now, this will be my favourite. It does a better job than lash blast, and with one stroke of mascara it lengthens my lashes so much! I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by XoSweetAngelXo

I liked this mascara. It doesnt clump and it gave me a nice clean defined look to my lashes, which i like. I'm a girl who on most days like a nice natural look to my lashes a bit of volume and length and on other days just volume. Beware: it doesnt hold the curl well but it would hold better if you get the waterproof version.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by ShannonS1207

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara was okay- i felt like i had to put a lot of it on to even see any difference. The brush is neat looking but I think I need a brush with more bristles and longer bristles as well. I have very short lashes and this didn't seem to do what I wanted.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Saence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great mascara! Love it! Good for getting all of your lashes, gives length and suprisingly volume :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by BeautyPassion

I love this mascara. It separates and gives volume to my lashes. I would buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really great mascara, I love the wand, gives me nice length, stays on with no flaking or clumping. I usually keep a tube of this in my stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by twittletoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best quality store brand mascara I've used. Easy to apply, doesn't flake, doesn't clump, stays on all day, separates the lashes evenly and adds some length...especially to my bottom lashes. Love this!!