September 16, 2014 | 1528 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in See Sheer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 5:02:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite lipsticks in my collection--it's the perfect light coral that adds enough color to your face without being overwhelming. It's not super-pigmented, but somewhat sheer, and a very good everyday lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by sweetstef24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my everyday lipstick! It's a very pretty coral lipstick that you can wear everyday. It has better staying power than my other Lustre lipsticks. I'm also glad that it isn't a limited edition lipstick because I plan on purchasing it again. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by sweetstef24

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

So gorgeous! It's a corally colour, not red on my lips. It's subtle yet enough to brighten up the entire face. It's the colour I have been looking for!
Great for everyday colour pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Graceful26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My new favourite lippy this summer! For a devoted plum fan this pinky peach - or peachy pick, however you want to look at it, it's hard to tell! - is amazing on my naturally pinky pigmented lips.

The MAC website describes it as a "pinked grapefruit" kind of colour. I would agree with some MUAers who called it a muted coral.

I've been wearing it during the day (usually to my classes) because it gives just a nice pop of colour without looking made up. It looks great on an overall made-up face, but I've been finding I like to wear it with nothing other than a peachy blush for a soft, natural, summery look.

It doesn't have the longest staying power because it is quite creamy (hence, quite moisturizing!), but I really don't mind reapplying thorughout the day if I need to. Has the signature MAC vanilla scent to it.

I hope they don't discontinue it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by jubez

I am not a big fan of corals on my lips but this is the perfect muted coral. Because MAC releases so may collections in a year, the permanent line often gets left in the shadows. This is a Lustre (one of my favorite formulas) so it is nice and creamy and moisturizing. This is what I wanted Jazzed or Ever Hip to look like (those were too orangey-pink) because it doesn't make me look orange. It is the perfect blend of a deep coral with reddish undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by lookupitzcybill

Love See Sheer! Great spring/summer lipstick! I'd probably also wear this in the winter. It's a sheer coral colored lipstick and looks fairly natural on my pink-berry pigmented lips. This color is what I expected Viva Glam Cyndi to look like on me. The perfect coral lip color for me! I just wish it would last longer... Applies very smoothly! It is also somewhat MLBB.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very pretty color. I'm a NC50 in the center of the face, and NW45 on the perimeter of my face, for reference. I love this color. It's a corally-orange color. I do two looks with this color. The first: cork liner, see sheer lipstick, love nectar lipglass/lustreglass.
second look: studiofinish concealer (the one in the tube), see sheer lipstick, siss lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 3:24:00 AM More reviews by jbojangles

Works as a subtle, coral color on my very pink, pigmented lips. It's not too bright but does add a nice orangey pop of color. The lustre formula isn't too drying. Had a good three hours of wear. Pretty pleased with the product, in general.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Volvoqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this color. Had purchased a more coral color, but returned because I thought it made me look like a clown, traded in for See Sheer and glad I did. I'm would be classified as a "ginger", dark blond hair, freckles, and burns very easy. This color works great with my coloring, but do use a lip liner in nude or clear, it makes all the difference with the lipstick, and in my opinion you get much more defined lips.