April 17, 2014 | 1886 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2008 7:32:00 AM More reviews by gina2685

HG status!! This blush is really fantastic!! I spent months trying to find the perfect peachy blush and now I reach for this all the time! To be honest, I usually compare it to the most famous peachy-pink blush out there, NARS Orgasm. This has an even prettier color and it looks amazing on PPPs. The pigmentation is far better and it goes nicely and not powdery at all on my skin. The compact is not bad and the included brush is nice for touch-ups on the go (even though the lasting power is good and ou might not even need a touch-up). The price is fine and I'm definetely repurchasing if I run out! I usually combine it with Korres Pomegranate lipbutter, TBS Sunrise Pink lipgloss or Clinique's Full Potential lipgloss in Mimosa Blossom.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Definite HG status. I love the natural glow that this blush gives me and the pretty flushed look I achieve with it. As long as you use a light hand, this blush is amazing. Highly pigmented and goes on smoothly. Like NARS 'orgasm', but a million times better, imo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 6:00:00 PM More reviews by LHANEMANN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great color, but only when I apply the exact amount of product. Really pretty in the container, but I had to play with it to like the way it shows on my skin. I am very fair and I always have to be very careful with blushes, but this one is the trickiest Ive used so far.
Ive tried different brushes and, surprisingly, the included brush is the one which works the best. I use that small brush to apply a little bit of product to the apples of my cheeks, and then I blend it with a big brush. If a apply a teensy bit more I look like a feverish clown. If I apply a little less all I have is a whitish seen.
When I apply the exact amount of product, I can finally think "Wow, I look gorgeous!" lol. This is not the color of my cheeks when I blush, but it looks natural and pretty, with a nice glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 8:18:00 PM More reviews by angelflutter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this blush b/c of the great reviews and only thought it was so-so at first b/c I had trouble getting the application just right - its VERY pigmented. But this blush has really grown on me. Its especially great for days when you need to look lively and well-rested! Took a while to get the application just right, but now I love it! The trick seems to be to apply very lightly with a skunk or fan brush and slowly add more as needed until you get the right amoung. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by beauxgoris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Quite simply the most beautiful blush I've ever tried. As soon as I started wearing this people started complimenting me on my complexion - telling me how healthy or glowing I looked. Indeed my secret is precious posy. I think it's a orgasm dupe - but that's not fair to PP since it's way better than that sparkly dirt looking "o". This makes my face GLOW. I've got a stock pile of it going. If it's ever discontinued I don't know what I'll do!! Bravo Clinique! You may not have the catchy name - but your proof is in the pudding as they say!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2008 3:20:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

I immediately bought this when I swatched it because it caught my eye and it's coral. Well peachy pink whatever. I got it for $15 at my military base exchange which is awesome!

it's very pigmented and i don't mind the brush that comes with it. it gives me a very good glow too! i love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by trew

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Blush, it a very finely milled, peachy pink with sheer gold sheen.
Very illuminating on my warm toned PPP skin, its doesnt scream "glitter", but livens up my face just enough, to look youthful and glowing, it is very pretty and very flattering. Very pigmented to but easy to build up if needed. Looks great with golden tan bronzers.
The silver reflective compact is great, - i have been know to pull it out and look into the lid as a mirror, when i want to quickly check something. The brush i a soft small slanted blush brush, although clearly not as good as your own brushes, it aint half bad, and i ACTUALLY used this one for touchups...a very rare occurance for applicators that come with the product in my house.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 7:19:00 AM More reviews by Lizzy28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

One of my favourite blushes is Clinique Iced Lotus, a cooltoned mauvey pink with slight shimmer. But I also wanted to try a peachy pink/coral shade of blush so I bought this one and Nars Orgasm. Both are very nice blushes and show up very similar on my NW10 skin. Definitely more pink than peach and with a slight golden sheen. However I prefer Precious Posy over Orgasm! Precious Posy just looks more natural and has less shimmer. I have to use a very light hand applying this blush otherwise I will look sunburned. Just one sweep with my blush brush across each cheek is sufficient and gives me a natural flush. I don't use the included angled brush but prefer my BB Face Blender Brush which allows to pick up less pigment and does a better job of blending the blush. The texture of this blush is silky, and it lasts all day on my face. And it is unfragranced which is a good thing because I have very sensitive skin.
Personally I don't like the rectangled packaging but it's the contents that count. *Pics in My Profile*
Ingredients: talc, dimethicone, silica, zinc stearate, nylon 12, lauryl laurate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: mica, titatium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), carmine (ci 75470), red 7 lake (ci 15850), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 36 lake (ci 12085), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), red 6 (ci 15850).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2008 9:46:00 PM More reviews by lmblazer

I also would never have chosen this blush but the girl at the Clinique counter chose it for me a few years back...it looks way too bright in the pan, but somehow when applied it makes you glow...it's definitely different from the usual blush that i wear but great for those days when i need a little extra color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2008 4:11:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was looking at my reviews and could not believe I had not reviewed this blush!! This is one of my HG, go to blushes! It actually has a DIP in it. It is a gorgeous, peachy, orangey pink shade. It's like NARS Orgasm, but on steriods!!! There is a shimmer in it, but as another reviewer said, it disappears upon application. This just gives you a lovely, healthy glow. You do need to blend it so it doesn't look "clowny", but otherwise, this is just a beautiful shade of blush.
I even snagged a "freebie" of this @ a training session (I am an Clinique SA) so I'd have a backup of it. I ♥ ♥ ♥ this blush. It is very rare for any product of mine to have "dip". Definitely worth being in anyone's MU wardrobe!!!!!!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No