July 29, 2014 | 1963 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Honey Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by tina5856

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this, the smell isnt that bad . not as bad as carmex

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2011 3:32:00 AM More reviews by zzzbbyjzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another product that I had such high hopes for but sadly it does what any normal lip balm would do. I was really hoping that it would be extra soothing and moisturizing because it has "beeswax." Don't get me wrong, it does help with chapped lips but I can't rely on this product when fall/winter/and maybe half of spring rolls around. A big con to this product is the scent. It truly is an acquired smell. Overall, I probably wouldn't buy it again just because it's not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ellytso

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product was fab and it made my lips smell dilish it realy moustirisd my lips to it was great

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Lemontree23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think the smell of honey is a bit too strong. I like that it's made of natural ingredients, but I wish they'd leave out the 'coumarin', which isn't too healthy. Feels not sticky, which is good.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This balm did nothing for my lips. In fact, I think it dried them out even more. How???? I have no idea.

It's made from natural ingredients, & smells of honey (which after a while makes me feel sick).

So yeah woo hoo there you have it, another terrible lip balm. Don't buy it if you want something that actually helps dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Contrary to popular opinion, I really loved the smell of this stuff! It may be a bit too floral smelling for some people, but I personally liked it! The only gripe I had was that it didn't keep my lips as moisturized as the mint kind, but I still liked it, and will repurchase ^^

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by smileechild

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Burt's Bee's lip balm is really great but this stuff smells nasty. At first I could tolerate the smell but after a while it just made me nauseous. The smell is also really strong yuck.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by YimK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I want to start off by saying that this is the WORST smelling lip balm EVER. lol There are no remnants of honey, but only this strong, unpleasant floral scent that permeates in your mouth for hours after the lip balm has faded away. It tastes just as bad as it smells and because of that I can't use this during the day. This is strictly a night lip balm. I only deal with the smell because this is the only thing that I've found that moisturizes my lips. My lips are extremely sensitive (I've literally tried every lip balm out there on the market) and I'm allergic to 99% of them. I also enjoy Carmex and Nivea Kiss of Moisture but they're not as good. This is one of those lip balms where you only have to put it on once and you're good for hours. No need to reapply constantly. I would repurchase... I wish there was something else better out there because I HATE the smell. but I will continue to buy this until I find something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by juicy415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

smells really good and i want to eat it! but it's not very moisturizing at all. if you have very dry lips, i suggest trying other kind like nivea moisture or carmex moisture plus and they have spf which is a plus. i would use this product when my lips are not really dry and i dont need a lot of moisture. it's a good product but not for winter or when you have really dry lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by truepeace72

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried other BB lip balms but this is definitely my favorite. I love the smell and how moisturizing it is for my lips. I apply this before applying lipsticks to condition my lips. I wish it tasted as good as it smells.