Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat

Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Heptane, Ethyl Acetate, Trimethyl Pentyl Diisobutyrate, Tosylamide/Epoxy resin, Polyvinyl Butyral, Nitrocellulose, Benzophenone-1, Cl 26100 (Red 17), Cl 60725 (Violet 2), Cl 47000 (Yellow 11).

Best base coat by far. The price makes me cringe, and I'll but something else hoping it will be as good as Bonder. Then my manicure will chip instantly and I'll buy the Bonder and kick myself for second guessing.
This stuff grips your nail polish. Paired with a decent top coat, you get a week out of your manicure with just tip wear (and I'm a mom who does dishes without gloves, and I bake like crazy). Without Bonder, forget about it. This is a total HG product.

My Aunt recommended this base coat to me and let me tell you, I LOVE IT! :) It helps polish go on smoother, stay on for at least a week if not 10 days, and is just overall amazing! I've never really thought base coats did much until I tried this one. It rocks :)

I have been using this basecoat for the past month, and my nails are so much stronger now! They were so thin and very quick to peel. I still have one nail that tends to split, but the others are uniform and much thicker.

I have been using the Bonder as a basecoat only, not as a topcoat. I change my polish every 2 days as my polish tends to chip badly. I'm in health care and wash my hands often. When this bottle is gone, I'll switch to a different basecoat to see if I get fewer chips. (To note, I always use either Poshe or Seche as a topcoat.)

The formula also is very smooth and easy to put on, and dries quickly. Don't count on protection from staining, however! My nails have stained yellow, and not slightly!!! I do use dark colors most of the time...

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Best base coat ever? This is certainly the best I've tried and I'll probably stick with it. It dries almost instantaneously and its rubbery texture makes polish go on amazingly smoothly, which makes it worth it alone. I generally change my nail color every other day or so, so I can't comment much on how well it holds a manicure, suffice to say that I haven't had any serious chipping problems other than minor tip wear. Love it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Orly Bonder definitely changed the game for me when it comes to nail polish. This wonderful, rubberized base coat grips polish and makes it wear much longer - at least in my experience! This base coat is essentially holy grail for me, as I keep trying other things but then return to Bonder, wondering why I was so silly. The bonus about this is that it's readily available, moderately priced, and is actually a bigger bottle than the .5oz nail polishes/base coats/topcoats out there. More bang for my buck, and makes my manicure wear like iron?! What more could I ask for?!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love bonder. I use this in conjunction with OPI Chip Skip and Seche Vite topcoat, and my nail polish would last for days if I let it (I change often)! It provides a sort of "Sticky" base for the nail polish and so far, I haven't had many (if any) manicures come off in sheets while using this!

EDIT 7/9/15
I still use this basecoat occasionally (nothing else has made my polish last longer) but I have been mainly using OPI Nail Envy. I still think this is one of the best basecoats out there.

this is a WONDERFUL basecoat, and i dont know why anyone wouldnt like it. it dries in seconds, and feels really cool and rubbery when it dries. this, along with my seche vite top coat, keeps my manicure on for more then a week!!! thats CRAZY. also, when i took off my manicure, my nails look a lot stronger and healthier then when i didnt use a basecoat. my nails have grown a lot too since i started using this. i cant even say enough good things about it!!

I love Orly Bonder! This is the best basecoat I have ever used - it creates a slightly sticky base for polish and gives my manicures extra long wear time. Bonder has a yellowish color but it doesn't stain my nails. I apply Bonder to all 10 nails, wait a few seconds, and then paint my nails.

You do need to clean the threads on the bottle every so often, as the product left from swiping the brush will build up and make the threads sticky.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my everyday, go-to basecoat. I like the rubbery feeling after it dries. It grips the polish and aids in a smoother application. I don't think it necessarily makes my polish last any longer, but I also work with my hands a lot so I don't know if there is a product out there that could keep my polish from chipping after a couple days. It prevents staining on my nails and makes for a great lacquer application, so it's pretty much everything you want in a basecoat. It does have a bit of a yellowish tint, but I've never noticed any change in polish color from it. I find that it works best if you apply this product and then wait about 10 minutes before you apply your first coat of polish. Too soon or too late and it doesn't grip as well.

I definitely DO recommend this product and will purchase it again.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This bottle has a bit more product than other brands. I usually use china glaze as my basecoat but i was running low. I was a bit hestant to get this based on the reviews but its been pretty good. just like my CG, i get great wear, no chips no peeling. i usually change my polish every 3 days.

But, this does not prevent staining, not even a little. I usually do two coats of base when i use a color i know will stain. that works with CG, but not orly.

Orly did surprise me by being anti- streaking compared to CG. polishes that are streaky at the first coat are less so with orly. Not a streak solution but helpful on some polishes.

Top Rated Orly Products