April 18, 2014 | 1922 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Smog

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by dahliadoll

wonderful colour. im an nc15 with blue eyes and at first i never entertained using this product when i got the ammo eyes palette. and am i ever glad that i did!! its a wonderful wearable wam brown and is nicce worn alone or in a combo with champagnes, purples and peaches!! my fave eyeshadows to wear with it include ud sin, ud chopper, ud oil slick, ud half baked. a must have :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful shimmering medium brown color. I use it often in the crease, looks great paired with sin. I have it in the ammo palette as well as the show pony, but if I ever run out, I would buy the full size. Even though the palettes have small shadows in them, they last forever, I have been using smog very often and still have lots of it left.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a GORGEOUS color that will really brighten up a boring neutral eye. I use this all across my lid & up into the crease - and always get complimented on it. Be warned though, this product is SUPER glittery.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by yessisbfc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing. That really is the only word for this eyeshadow! It is a lovely medium brown colour. Not too light, not too dark. I got this in the Show Pony palette and pair it with toasted and this just looks so gorgeous.
It is shimmery but doesn't have glitter so it looks really classy in my opinion.
I will definitely be buying this when the one in my palette runs out! This really is the most gorgeous colour!! BUY IT! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by poppyglitters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

loveeee this eyeshdow! one of my HG shadows. its a deep coppery bronze color that is pretty shimmery. i dont have much time to fuss with 3 diffrent shadows on my eye every day so this is great for me just to use all over my lid and look perfectly polished. i get TONS of compliments on my eyeshadow more than any other eyeshadow i use. i got this is my urban decay show pony pallete and will definitly repurchase when im out. my sister loves it too and i find her stealing my palette to use this color :) i love urban decay shadows because they are so pigmented. LOVE THIS:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this color! It goes really well with my brown eyes. I use it as an all over color or as a liner if I want a more subtle look. It's also not too shimmery, which is why I'm not a huge fan of urban decay eyeshadows usually. One of my friends also uses this, and it really looks great on her b/c she has blue eyes, so if you have blue eyes (and a warm or neutral skin tone), you should look into it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by DragonRhia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Smog is a deep coppery bronze. The shadow is a rich bronze color, not too dark or too light.

LIKES: its an urban decay shadow meaning good quality, the color lasts all day (10+ hours) with and without primer potion(pp) underneath (at least in my experiments), without the pp, I noticed it goes on smoother (since the pp has a matte effect), all of the rest are with/without pp (as I've experimented both ways) it doesn't crease (and I have deep set lids), and it doesn't get oily (as my eyelids can get a slight oily area in the crease), it can be layered for a darker effect, it blends well, it looks good with almost every eye (mine is green), it looks good with almost every skin tone (mine is fair), and it looks good on mature skin, you get a good amount of product for the price.

DISLIKES: I like the packaging for the UD deluxe shadows better and this is a dollar less for kinda crappy packaging.

I would buy this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by GulieQ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Edit: Although a stellar shadow, i developed an allergic reaction to it. I can't tell which ingredient is doing it, since my non-allergic shadows have the same ingredient list. Am keeping it at a 5, however, because it is the perfect shade, and is an outstanding product!

Smog is my HG shadow (Rush is my second HG shadow). Smog is richly pigmented, blends easily, has no fall-out (for me), and LASTS!! It showed no green tones on my skin. (No orange/copper tones, either.) It is the perfect gold/brown (completely neutral) shade for me!! Henna was my previous HG, but was discontinued. This has more depth than Henna, and while Henna had more brown than gold--Smog has more gold than brown. This totally compliments my eyes!! I was completely unprepared for the high quality of this shadow when I first used it...it requires a lighter hand than many others. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by thechinesericeball

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow! It makes my eyes look super blue, and it stays on all day (with the help of UDPP). I like to pair it with Maui Wowie, but really it's super versatile and I can use it in tons of looks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A really pretty colour. I love urban decay eyeshadows they are all so smooth and pigmented and a this eyeshadow is such a beautiful colour. Also it's so unique I don't have any other colours that are dupes for this one. I love it very much!