September 2, 2014 | 989 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Smog

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous coppery bronze...it is smooth as silk and so easy to blendl. My only wish is that it were a bit darker on me. I am NC40-42 and this is not as dark on me compared to all the swatches I've seen online. It is definitely more golden on me than bronze. It would look gorgeous on anyone though but I think it's especially nice on fairer skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by dorqy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the ammo palette and I use smog every single day, no joke!!! I actually just use this as an all over lid color, since I have asian eyes and my eyelids are nothing to brag about. I think it's natural, but others might think its a bit on the glittery side, but I do not mind that. I love this eyeshadow and happen to stumble upon it as it was part of this palette I wanted. I would not buy it as a single eyeshadow, but if it was in another palette, I would

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by librarykrystal

My favorite shadow! This looks great with blue eyes - I like to use it with a little UD Twice Baked shadow toward the outer ends of my lids and with a black liner. I wash my hands, apply with my fingers and it blends perfectly and lasts all day. Using this a couple of days a week, one little shadow lasts YEARS - I've never used one all the way up yet, so I don't know exactly how long, but it's awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by dahliadoll

wonderful colour. im an nc15 with blue eyes and at first i never entertained using this product when i got the ammo eyes palette. and am i ever glad that i did!! its a wonderful wearable wam brown and is nicce worn alone or in a combo with champagnes, purples and peaches!! my fave eyeshadows to wear with it include ud sin, ud chopper, ud oil slick, ud half baked. a must have :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful shimmering medium brown color. I use it often in the crease, looks great paired with sin. I have it in the ammo palette as well as the show pony, but if I ever run out, I would buy the full size. Even though the palettes have small shadows in them, they last forever, I have been using smog very often and still have lots of it left.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a GORGEOUS color that will really brighten up a boring neutral eye. I use this all across my lid & up into the crease - and always get complimented on it. Be warned though, this product is SUPER glittery.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by yessisbfc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing. That really is the only word for this eyeshadow! It is a lovely medium brown colour. Not too light, not too dark. I got this in the Show Pony palette and pair it with toasted and this just looks so gorgeous.
It is shimmery but doesn't have glitter so it looks really classy in my opinion.
I will definitely be buying this when the one in my palette runs out! This really is the most gorgeous colour!! BUY IT! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by poppyglitters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

loveeee this eyeshdow! one of my HG shadows. its a deep coppery bronze color that is pretty shimmery. i dont have much time to fuss with 3 diffrent shadows on my eye every day so this is great for me just to use all over my lid and look perfectly polished. i get TONS of compliments on my eyeshadow more than any other eyeshadow i use. i got this is my urban decay show pony pallete and will definitly repurchase when im out. my sister loves it too and i find her stealing my palette to use this color :) i love urban decay shadows because they are so pigmented. LOVE THIS:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this color! It goes really well with my brown eyes. I use it as an all over color or as a liner if I want a more subtle look. It's also not too shimmery, which is why I'm not a huge fan of urban decay eyeshadows usually. One of my friends also uses this, and it really looks great on her b/c she has blue eyes, so if you have blue eyes (and a warm or neutral skin tone), you should look into it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by DragonRhia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Smog is a deep coppery bronze. The shadow is a rich bronze color, not too dark or too light.

LIKES: its an urban decay shadow meaning good quality, the color lasts all day (10+ hours) with and without primer potion(pp) underneath (at least in my experiments), without the pp, I noticed it goes on smoother (since the pp has a matte effect), all of the rest are with/without pp (as I've experimented both ways) it doesn't crease (and I have deep set lids), and it doesn't get oily (as my eyelids can get a slight oily area in the crease), it can be layered for a darker effect, it blends well, it looks good with almost every eye (mine is green), it looks good with almost every skin tone (mine is fair), and it looks good on mature skin, you get a good amount of product for the price.

DISLIKES: I like the packaging for the UD deluxe shadows better and this is a dollar less for kinda crappy packaging.

I would buy this again and again.