November 24, 2014 | 1529 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Smog

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty color. I use from my wallpaper palette

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by rinacee

This is such a gorgeous brown/bronze color...What I think is especially amazing about this shade is that when you pair it with other metalics or golds, it will show off those qualities. Pair it with a darker brown, and it'll match beautifully. Greens? It looks spectacular with olive/forest greens like Mildew. Such a versatile color!
It's smooth, and not glittery. It is very shimmery, and it a wonderful all-over color if you're pressed for time, or just like a simple look. It looks polished and professional, but would be right at home for a dinner out or a night clubbing.
Would absolutely repurchase if I had to, but these shadows last FOREVER because a little goes a very long way!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous coppery bronze...it is smooth as silk and so easy to blendl. My only wish is that it were a bit darker on me. I am NC40-42 and this is not as dark on me compared to all the swatches I've seen online. It is definitely more golden on me than bronze. It would look gorgeous on anyone though but I think it's especially nice on fairer skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by dorqy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the ammo palette and I use smog every single day, no joke!!! I actually just use this as an all over lid color, since I have asian eyes and my eyelids are nothing to brag about. I think it's natural, but others might think its a bit on the glittery side, but I do not mind that. I love this eyeshadow and happen to stumble upon it as it was part of this palette I wanted. I would not buy it as a single eyeshadow, but if it was in another palette, I would

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by librarykrystal

My favorite shadow! This looks great with blue eyes - I like to use it with a little UD Twice Baked shadow toward the outer ends of my lids and with a black liner. I wash my hands, apply with my fingers and it blends perfectly and lasts all day. Using this a couple of days a week, one little shadow lasts YEARS - I've never used one all the way up yet, so I don't know exactly how long, but it's awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by dahliadoll

wonderful colour. im an nc15 with blue eyes and at first i never entertained using this product when i got the ammo eyes palette. and am i ever glad that i did!! its a wonderful wearable wam brown and is nicce worn alone or in a combo with champagnes, purples and peaches!! my fave eyeshadows to wear with it include ud sin, ud chopper, ud oil slick, ud half baked. a must have :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful shimmering medium brown color. I use it often in the crease, looks great paired with sin. I have it in the ammo palette as well as the show pony, but if I ever run out, I would buy the full size. Even though the palettes have small shadows in them, they last forever, I have been using smog very often and still have lots of it left.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a GORGEOUS color that will really brighten up a boring neutral eye. I use this all across my lid & up into the crease - and always get complimented on it. Be warned though, this product is SUPER glittery.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by yessisbfc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing. That really is the only word for this eyeshadow! It is a lovely medium brown colour. Not too light, not too dark. I got this in the Show Pony palette and pair it with toasted and this just looks so gorgeous.
It is shimmery but doesn't have glitter so it looks really classy in my opinion.
I will definitely be buying this when the one in my palette runs out! This really is the most gorgeous colour!! BUY IT! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by poppyglitters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

loveeee this eyeshdow! one of my HG shadows. its a deep coppery bronze color that is pretty shimmery. i dont have much time to fuss with 3 diffrent shadows on my eye every day so this is great for me just to use all over my lid and look perfectly polished. i get TONS of compliments on my eyeshadow more than any other eyeshadow i use. i got this is my urban decay show pony pallete and will definitly repurchase when im out. my sister loves it too and i find her stealing my palette to use this color :) i love urban decay shadows because they are so pigmented. LOVE THIS:)