MAC #190 Foundation Brush

4.3

on 5/21/2010 10:12:00 PM

Haven't noticed mine apply streaky at all. Love it!! Don't think I will need to repurchase because they are pretty durable.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Even though this can apply a little streaky sometimes, it's a very nice brush. it's very soft and has no shedding. im looking for multiple uses for it,haha. plus i just love the look of mac's brushes for some reason.
i only put would not buy again because i only need one :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Great foundation brush although has to be washed very often. Some complain of streaks with the 190 but working it with a circular motion produces really flawless results (I use NARS Sheer Glow foundation). Great brush; the best foundation brush I have used thus far.

on 5/17/2010 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Absorbs alot of product. Hairs seperate after use. Decent brush but expensive.

on 5/16/2010 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This brush is great for placing products like primers or if you want to just go ahead an apply your foundation. It can be a bit streaky so you have to really work it in. It takes a bit more effort but it's worth it. It's a product i definitely like having in my collection.

on 5/13/2010 4:25:00 PM

I have had this brush since 2003 and it is still in terrific condition - not to mention, it applies blush like a dream.

on 5/11/2010 3:47:00 PM

this is a great brush. i use it everyday, but not for foundation. i perfer the 187 or 130 brush for foundation over the 190. when i tried this for foundation application, my foundation always came out streaky. its not a bad brush though. ive found that this is better for my undereyes. it gets in there nicely and its easier to get closer to the eye than with the skunk brushes. this is a great brush for concealing my undereyes. i wont use it for foundation though.

on 5/11/2010 3:34:00 PM

all around great brush. I've had mine for years and its holding up beautifully. Its so nice and smooth for foundation or cream blush application. I would (and have) repurchased due to losing it. turns out coat pockets aren't so great for transport.

on 5/4/2010 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the Foundation brush that I'm using at the moment. I got this from one of my MUA swap. I've been trying to collect brushes that I needed for my everyday use at the moment and this is one of those brushes that I normally use everyday.

I'm not a big fan of MAC brushes, but I do love this. Only that the bristles of this brush is too long for me, making it hard to control. The brush itself doesn't shred that fast, compare to the other MAC brushes that I have.

I would not repurchase this brush from MAC in my own opinion, I think I would move on to my Smashbox Brush Fetish. LOL!

on 5/3/2010 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I am afraid this brush was a disappointment. It's really streaky. It takes me forever to get my foundation to apply smoothly. It's really not worth the time or the effort for me. I much prefer to use a sponge or my 188 for liquid foundation.