July 30, 2014 | 972 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #190 Foundation Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by LexiLovesCheer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Even though this can apply a little streaky sometimes, it's a very nice brush. it's very soft and has no shedding. im looking for multiple uses for it,haha. plus i just love the look of mac's brushes for some reason.
i only put would not buy again because i only need one :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by graceholliwell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great foundation brush although has to be washed very often. Some complain of streaks with the 190 but working it with a circular motion produces really flawless results (I use NARS Sheer Glow foundation). Great brush; the best foundation brush I have used thus far.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Absorbs alot of product. Hairs seperate after use. Decent brush but expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by mimifrenzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is great for placing products like primers or if you want to just go ahead an apply your foundation. It can be a bit streaky so you have to really work it in. It takes a bit more effort but it's worth it. It's a product i definitely like having in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

I have had this brush since 2003 and it is still in terrific condition - not to mention, it applies blush like a dream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by briii

this is a great brush. i use it everyday, but not for foundation. i perfer the 187 or 130 brush for foundation over the 190. when i tried this for foundation application, my foundation always came out streaky. its not a bad brush though. ive found that this is better for my undereyes. it gets in there nicely and its easier to get closer to the eye than with the skunk brushes. this is a great brush for concealing my undereyes. i wont use it for foundation though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by coletteJ

all around great brush. I've had mine for years and its holding up beautifully. Its so nice and smooth for foundation or cream blush application. I would (and have) repurchased due to losing it. turns out coat pockets aren't so great for transport.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the Foundation brush that I'm using at the moment. I got this from one of my MUA swap. I've been trying to collect brushes that I needed for my everyday use at the moment and this is one of those brushes that I normally use everyday.

I'm not a big fan of MAC brushes, but I do love this. Only that the bristles of this brush is too long for me, making it hard to control. The brush itself doesn't shred that fast, compare to the other MAC brushes that I have.

I would not repurchase this brush from MAC in my own opinion, I think I would move on to my Smashbox Brush Fetish. LOL!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am afraid this brush was a disappointment. It's really streaky. It takes me forever to get my foundation to apply smoothly. It's really not worth the time or the effort for me. I much prefer to use a sponge or my 188 for liquid foundation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by makeupMichelle10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I will stick with my flat top buffing brushes. This brush just makes me feel like i am painting a wall with streaks. It does not actually buff the makeup into my skin.