MAC #190 Foundation Brush

4.2

on 7/3/2010 12:26:00 AM

love this for my concealer, the only thing i hated was the shorter bristles would prick my face

on 6/27/2010 4:39:00 PM

Great brush! Unfortunately my foundation dries way too quickly for me to use this brush. I find, although it sounds strange, that the #130 works better for me and gives me better coverage, with less foundation.

on 6/10/2010 5:02:00 PM

This brush soaks up a lot of foundation and is very hard to clean and takes long time to dry. I went back to my bobbi brown foundation brush which perform much better and easier to clean.

on 5/24/2010 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Been using it for 6 months and will stop using it. Don't like it, seems to 'rough' and takes too much time. My make up applies streaky with this and I always have to end application with my hands to even everything out. The warmth of my hands makes the make up finally melt into my skin. So I guess this brush is a waste of time since I get better results using my bare hands...

I wanted to love it cos' it looks so fancy:)
EDIT: Beautyblender has knocked this brush out of my beauty case for good.

on 5/21/2010 10:12:00 PM

Haven't noticed mine apply streaky at all. Love it!! Don't think I will need to repurchase because they are pretty durable.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Even though this can apply a little streaky sometimes, it's a very nice brush. it's very soft and has no shedding. im looking for multiple uses for it,haha. plus i just love the look of mac's brushes for some reason.
i only put would not buy again because i only need one :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Great foundation brush although has to be washed very often. Some complain of streaks with the 190 but working it with a circular motion produces really flawless results (I use NARS Sheer Glow foundation). Great brush; the best foundation brush I have used thus far.

on 5/17/2010 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Absorbs alot of product. Hairs seperate after use. Decent brush but expensive.

on 5/16/2010 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This brush is great for placing products like primers or if you want to just go ahead an apply your foundation. It can be a bit streaky so you have to really work it in. It takes a bit more effort but it's worth it. It's a product i definitely like having in my collection.

on 5/13/2010 4:25:00 PM

I have had this brush since 2003 and it is still in terrific condition - not to mention, it applies blush like a dream.