November 28, 2014 | 2000 users online

Moisturizers - CeraVe - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by brookester

I recently went to my dermatologist and he suggested this moisturizer to me. I had heard great reviews on this I was always hesitant to buy it bcuz I also heard it can be kind of greasy. I went ahead and bought it bcuz of my dermatologist and once again he was right! I love this moisturizer, its not greasy at all and for how thick and creamy it is it absorbs very quickly. It also has zero scent which is a plus for me bcuz I don't like and scent or artificial perfumes in my products. It also lasts a very long time and hasn't been breaking me out at all. I would recommend this product to people that have oily, acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by JamieKnowsBest

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an AMAZING lotion! It just has to be the best drugstore shampoo ever! It makes my skin poreless and it is so soft! A bit pricey at 15 bucks but it works to good to be cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by khloe101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I struggle with the worst combination skin ever. I get extremely dry as well as oily everywhere. I use Acne.org's regimen, which (because of excessive amounts of benzoyl peroxide) is very drying. To help with this, I mix one pump of Cetaphil moisturizing lotion with a pump of this lotion and use that as my moisturizer. The cerave really makes the cetaphil less greasy. If I use the cetaphil alone, my oily skin cant handle it and my makeup just greases off within an hour of application. But this stuff cancels out the greasiness and I am so glad I found it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by annaharries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have dry skin and this works amazing. that is all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by kickyouonce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This CeraVe was suggested to me by my dermatologist at UCLA. I have rosacea, seb derm, some lines, oily skin, hormonal acne.

I love it. It smoothes my skin, doesn't break me out - and keeps the seb derm flakies away, even if I forget to use my ProTopic at night.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This clogged my pores and gave me little bumps all over my face! My face took weeks to recover. Terrible lotion for the face, especially if your acne prone. This is more of a light moisturizer and it doesn't moisturize enough for my dry to normal skin. Also, it sits on top of the skin and does not fully absorb. Cetaphil lotion is much better and does not clog pores.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by sunshowers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is a great multi-tasker. I just wish it came in a smaller size bottle so I could pack it more easily when I travel. It's totally scent free and very, very gentle. It feels very light but sinks in and moisturizes really well. I can put it on my ridiculously sensitive face, and use it on my body. I have keratosis pilarlis on my upper arms and thighs, and this lotion helps to smooth my skin much more effectively than the Amlactin lotion I tried before.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by margaritababe

I have been using this product for about a month. Overall I feel this is a pretty good moisturizer. It feels light and absorbs well. I use it on my hands and face and my boyfriend has noticed that my skin is softer. I have combo skin, oily in the t-zone and normal everywhere else, slightly acne prone but I didn't have any break outs from this product. The only reason I took off one lippie is that it irritates when used in the eye area, but everyone is different so use with caution. Price wise, it is pretty cheap for a moisturizer that can be used on your face. I got the bottle for $7 at Target. The packaging is pretty generic looking and boring, but I love how it has a small pump so it doesn't waste product. Overall I can't complain. Will be buying again (:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

I was at my dermatologist and my skin was very dry from an acne medication i was using. The moisturizers i was using just wasn't helping at all. They had samples of this in the waiting area so i tried it and it made my skin feel sooo much better. I went to CVS and bought this for $15. I use this every day for my face and i've had the bottle for over a year and still have so much left. It's very light on your face, it absorbs into the skin very well.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by bblank87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this sooo badly. It's cheap (something like a dollar an oz), and I heard sooo many good things about this. But it sucks. I've been using this for 2+ months. In the time this product has made me break out all over in places I never breakout (my skin usually clear other then a small breakout around totm. EVEN WORSE IT MADE MY SKIN SOOOOOOOOO DRY. My skin is pretty normal. I was so dry I started to get fine lines and face actual felt tight and kinda painful. Even my DH who notices nothing mentioned how crappy, dull and dry my skin was looking. No thanks. Switched back to Jason and my skin is already looking 100% better fine lines are gone.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No