April 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Moisturizers - CeraVe - Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually bought this on accident, I wanted the cream and thought they offered it in a pump but when I got it at home is was not as thick and realized I bought the lotion version. I compared the two and they are nearly identical except the cream contains petrolatum (which is probably what makes it thicker in consistency)

It penetrates well and does not make my face feel greasy. My skin soaks this up to a matte finish very much like the cream and the only difference is the consistency. I use this as an AM moisturizer before my makeup routine.

I do prefer the cream because the heavier consistency upon application feels like Im getting a sufficient moisture for my skin. I have a HG daily but mostly night moisturizer (Argan Oil). I will switch between the cream and the oil every now and then but when I need the extra moisture, I apply the cream on top, which I think helps lock my argan oil in.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Briggitte

Love this product! As a professional makeup artist I use this on myself and on my clients. It has worked well on everyones skin. I love how fast it absorbs without leaving a greasy residue and it also doesn't clog pores which is something that I noticed with Cetaphil. For the price you really can't find anything even close to the quality of Cerave.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've gone thru bottles and bottles of this. It's my HG moisturizer. For my face I blend it with oil (avocado, coffee butter, rice bran, watermelon seed, etc etc) because my skin is so dry. On its own it is fast absorbing and non greasy. I love it as a hand and body lotion (although I am using the heavier CeraVe SA Renewing for winter and loving it even more!). It's very hydrating and soothing. I'm very clog prone but I never have problems with this breaking me out.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by linklicious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product did not agree with my skin.I have sensitive, combination/dry, acne-prone skin. At first, I liked how this moisturizer felt on my skin, but after 30 minutes my face started itching. I had to wash it off. I gave it another try the following day only to be rewarded with a new blemish.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by liliesandsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a plain moisturizer that works for me. It does not feel greasy, even hours later (which is not usually the case so this is a big plus). I've been using this for several months already so it is a good value price-wise.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Sooji13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awful. It's greasy, does not absorb into the skin, and it gave me small white pimples all over my face. For an over-the-counter face lotion, it's not cheap either. My dermatologist RAVED about this and didn't understand when I told her it made my face worse.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Glumbumble

It's a nice overall moisturizer, it seems to sink in quickly. And a little goes a long way. But I thought the 'acid' in it and how it's supposed to go deep down into your pores would help with preventing the oiliness on my skin from coming back after washing my face. But I still find myself breaking out, and worst of all the oiliness on my face hasn't been improved at all. This product was way too expensive for the amount that you get. I won't be buying this lotion again. I'd rather just use an overall lotion for my body and face, it's cheaper anyway and does the same job.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by ewin101

My derm recommended this, but i swear this breaks me out. I tell them that, but they defend the product. i feel like they recommend everyone the same products. Well this product isnt for my fair, acne prone, sensitive skin. When i put it on i feel like it sits on top of my skin, and never actually helps my dryness.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by HES

OMG!!! I love this cleanser and moisturizer!!! I was having some dry, flaky skin issues on my face for quite some time. I went to the dermatologist expecting to be told that I would need some costly treatment or prescription. I was a little ambivalent when the dr. recommended Cerave Cleanser and Moisturizer. I thought there was no way that an OTC product was going to help since I had already tried so many. I used the samples that the dr had given me and I was more-than-pleasantly surprised. Within a week, my skin was completely transformed! I have since started using it on my entire body. My previously red, dry and flaky elbows are now smooth and my previously beyond-dry legs are silky smooth! I've also bought it for my teenage son who has had both eczema and sebhorreic dermititis. I won't go so far as to claim that it got rid of these conditions, but it definitely helped to moisturize his skin and made a very noticeable improvement.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by mapn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I finally got around to trying the legendary Cerave moisturiser Ė something Iíve been meaning to do every time Iíve visited the States. Itís not a highly popular product for nothing Ė it contains excellent ingredients to replenish and hydrate skin, absorbs fast, and performs great all around. However, I can find similar moisturisers where I live, so itís no use ordering this with huge postage costs. Otherwise I would definitely buy again.