July 29, 2014 | 2129 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Oily skin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by kory20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried several cleansers but they didnít work as well as this one. I have very oily skin but I noticed with other cleansers that after a couple of uses I noticed my skin dull which is different from matt. This soap is one of the two that I like for my skin. I will definitely repurchase it. The packaging is really nice and the pomp works really well. I know this soap is for oily skin but is still really gentle on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by bmst

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Its alright, but it is very gentle. I was expecting something that would take some of the oil out of your skin, but it really just cleanses your skin. I would love this if it wasn't so gentle. I'm not going to buy this again since it didn't do much and it was pretty expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Dark40rcehan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using Clinique products since I was 12, and at that time, I was still using the lil bars of facial soap!! When this came out, I was literally jumping for joy!! Woohoo!! Love it!! It cleans my face in the most efficient manner, and all makeup will be removed when I double-cleanse with this, and all it takes are two pea-sized squirts ^.^ All in all, I love the 3 Step program, and all of them are my HG skincare items, hehehe.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 2:50:00 AM More reviews by imagin4sian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very gentle cleanser. I've only used up an inch of it in 2 months. Only need a pea size (: The only problem I have with this is that it doesn't remove makeup. Makeup wipes leave behind a lot of makeup. But the clarifying lotion takes care of that. But you can't use the clarifying lotion on your eyes...the place where I put the most makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by krista1

So, I REALLY wanted to love this product. I tried the 3 step system for about a week and noticed it was breaking me out? Not with just tiny zits, but huge red bumps! I then figured maybe it could just be the toner since any toner I have ever used did not react well with my skin..and still without it my face has getting worse. I have VERY sensitive skin and this just did not work out for me :(

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Jennta

I used this product, along with the toner & moisturizer for the 3 step program, & did not care for it. I have oily skin, & this product did not reduce the oil at all. I also continued to break out while I used it. I tried it for several months, & unfortunately did not get positive results.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by abusleb

Pretty decent!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by mgorospe

Whoa-did this stuff make me break out...Dont know if it is just a little too good at what it does and causes your skin to overproduce oils or what, but this turned out badly for me. I think you have to be careful when you use it with the toner. I have tried using it ~once a week and that seems okay, but I absolutely cannot use this on a daily basis. I switched back to my Kate Somerville detoxifying cleanser after this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by manchita9

I love this cleanser. It smells great, it cleans my face and it keeps me clear! I used to break out quite a bit in my twenties. I searched and searched for a cleanser that would not, make me break out, dry me out too much or leave my skin red and patchy. This cleanser does the job. I know some people are put off by the menthol/minty element, but it does not bother me at all. I follow it with the Extra Mild Clarifying Lotion (the non-alcohol one), Clinique's Clearing Moisturizer (with BP 2%) and the DDMG. Amazing. My skin has never looked so good and felt so good.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by sorchao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tried this over the summer for a few months, bought the whole kit from Sephora.

I found it made my skin breakout rather than prevent them and I don't like the way it makes my skin feel after washing.

I will not be repurchasing this product.