August 27, 2014 | 1558 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Oily skin

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by calledit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this soap has turned my skin around and reversed the damage that years of bothering at blemishes has done. i love the way it foams up, and i love everything else about this soap. definately suggest trying this if you're in need of a new cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I did like this soap. You only need a little, lathers nicely, leaves a very fresh, mildly tingly feeling afterwards whichis nice. It's not supposed to remove makeup as far as I know, so I don't use it for that or expect it. My face does feel a little dry afterwards but I just use a little proactiv moisturizer afterwards and it's fine. I have the smaller, travel-size tube which I think I like a little more than the bigger bottle. I might even like this better than dove for my skin. I don't think I'm going to get this again...I think if you have acne flareups from stress or hormones, this does nothing to help it. Don't get me wrong, it's ok for a plain facial cleanser, but if you want clearer skin or results of any kind, this will not do it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 4:05:00 AM More reviews by Jys0009

I love this product! I've used many products before this such as fresh soy face cleanser, ester lauder, lancome, nuskin, drugstore brands, dermatology, murad.... Etc. And I just never found the right one until now! This cleanser lathers very well and it has a minty feeling which makes cleaning your face so refreshing! I love the bottle and packaging. I can tell this does take away oil, I have oil combination skin with some dry spots and I breakout sometimes. This is a great product for sensitive skin as well. It's only 15.00! Not too cheap but not too expensive. I didn't buy this in a pack together with the lotion and toner. I actually don't use the toner and lotion, don't really like them. So, I just buy this cleanser :) I highly recommend this to anyone. I'm a person who's gone through so many products and tested each one one and trust me, this is a great buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by kory20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried several cleansers but they didnít work as well as this one. I have very oily skin but I noticed with other cleansers that after a couple of uses I noticed my skin dull which is different from matt. This soap is one of the two that I like for my skin. I will definitely repurchase it. The packaging is really nice and the pomp works really well. I know this soap is for oily skin but is still really gentle on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by bmst

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Its alright, but it is very gentle. I was expecting something that would take some of the oil out of your skin, but it really just cleanses your skin. I would love this if it wasn't so gentle. I'm not going to buy this again since it didn't do much and it was pretty expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Dark40rcehan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using Clinique products since I was 12, and at that time, I was still using the lil bars of facial soap!! When this came out, I was literally jumping for joy!! Woohoo!! Love it!! It cleans my face in the most efficient manner, and all makeup will be removed when I double-cleanse with this, and all it takes are two pea-sized squirts ^.^ All in all, I love the 3 Step program, and all of them are my HG skincare items, hehehe.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 2:50:00 AM More reviews by imagin4sian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very gentle cleanser. I've only used up an inch of it in 2 months. Only need a pea size (: The only problem I have with this is that it doesn't remove makeup. Makeup wipes leave behind a lot of makeup. But the clarifying lotion takes care of that. But you can't use the clarifying lotion on your eyes...the place where I put the most makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by krista1

So, I REALLY wanted to love this product. I tried the 3 step system for about a week and noticed it was breaking me out? Not with just tiny zits, but huge red bumps! I then figured maybe it could just be the toner since any toner I have ever used did not react well with my skin..and still without it my face has getting worse. I have VERY sensitive skin and this just did not work out for me :(

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Jennta

I used this product, along with the toner & moisturizer for the 3 step program, & did not care for it. I have oily skin, & this product did not reduce the oil at all. I also continued to break out while I used it. I tried it for several months, & unfortunately did not get positive results.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by abusleb