April 24, 2014 | 994 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by cinexcess

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

With all the new products on the market, I am somewhat embarrassed that this has become my "go-to" cleanser. I used Clinique years ago with little success for my acne but now I'm finding the cleanser to be gentle enough to use on my eyes, not dry out my skin and it creates lots of suds which I enjoy. Mostly I use this at night and splash off at the sink. Sometimes I'll use a wash cloth if I feel I need a little more scrubbing. The bottle lasts forever since I only use a pea size and I'd recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by LovelyMunster

I had previously picked up the "Extra Mild" version of this when my skin was feeling it's most sensitive. I decided to try this one because I figured it couldn't be that much different... I was WRONG. From the first use I noticed this product dried my skin out tremendously and left my face extremely red. I also developed quite a few dry patches and it doesn't look like any kind of moisturizer is helping.

My advice to ANYONE with even slightly sensitive skin to steer clear of this because I think it's too harsh. You go from "Extra Mild" to "Mild" thinking it won't be that big of a change, but it is. I suppose it's because this is clear cleanser and the "Extra Mild" is a creamy cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by thefaces

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

NEVER AGAIN. I gave this a try today and boy, do I regret it. It didn't lather up all that well and even after washing it felt like there was some soapy residue.

As well as that it left my face DRY. SO DRY. Even after putting on my oiliest moisturiser I can feel horrible dry patches on my skin. I'm probably going to have to grease up constantly throughout the day to stop flaking.

It didn't feel like a 'mild cleanser' so much as a harsh oil stripper. And no wonder, if you look at the back of the bottle, the ingredients list is about a mile long!

Don't bother.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

When it comes to clinique products I truly believe that it's either a hit or a miss. Many moisturizers and treatments are a miss for me when it comes to clinique but when it comes to cleansers, most clinique products are a HIT!
I love this cleanser, I should state here that this isn't the only cleanser I use. I normally use an oil cleanser to get the prolongwear foundation and waterproof mascara off and then I use a foaming facial wash to get the rest off. So I wash twice. And since I wash twice, I don't want to use a cleanser that would be too much in removing my skin's natural oil and PH balance. I wanted something mild but something that would do a good job at cleaning and also something that would foam ( i just feel cleaner when I see bubbles lol)

This soap comes in huge container and it was very well priced- even compared to drug store brands, u get way more for less with this soap.

I normally use just one pump or a bit more but that's enough to to get a good lather going.
When I wash everything off, my skin does not feel tight or overly clean, it just feel clean and fresh.
Like all other clinique products, this has no scent and is hypoallergenic. This is my favourite liquid facial cleanser at the moment. Can't beat how awesome this is!

oh and the packaging is good too! It's a pump plastic bottle so makes things easy/ neat!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by dreamerrz

I think the only reason that i keep using Clinique is because i don't get an allergy from it. However, for the most part, i don't think their products are that good. On the first few days of using this product, there is patches of skin peeling off around my nose..ie the more oily area. I put up with that though. As I continued to use this product, my skin happen to look worse. So far I've had a minor acne outbreak and theres white pumps growing around my nose...which is really just gross...( i'm sorry guys but i have to say this...) In conclusion, another disappointment from Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by justcallmed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

pretty much the only wash I've been using for the past 2 years. I have oily skin and this does a fantastic job of cleaning it without stripping it. Never had any issues with irritation or breaking out from it. This is a must have for those that want something light but that can remove oil, dirt and makeup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 6:50:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Another amazing skin product from Clinique. This soap leaves my skin super soft, as if I have just had a facial. My skin feels as if it has actually been cleansed with no traces of makeup or residue left behind.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by katarinajonsson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My HG cleanser! Removes dirt and makeup perfectly (not all eye-makeup, thugh) and leaves the skin feeling soft and veery clean. Practical pump-bottle and not expensive at all, considering the 200 ml bottle size. I always and up going back to this after trying out other stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's a basic cleanser and nothing more than that. It's not special. My skin is sensitive but I still need a cleanser that will go a lil further and for the amount you pay for this product..it's really not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by mnevenzel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was a die hard Neutrogena Foaming Face Wash cleanser. I got a really good deal on a "full solution" package that had this, Clinique dramatically different lotion and the toner all in one. Once I ran out of my neutrogena, I gave this a try and noticed a significant difference in the quality of my skin. It had seemed for the past couple years, a week wouldn't go by without me getting a zit. After I switched to this, it was much, much less frequent and I have fewer black heads too. My skin overall is smoother and more even. I'm very happy with this product.