December 21, 2014 | 1502 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this product and have used it off and on for years. I started by using the bar soap but tried this and much preferred it. My only gripe is the price. It is just not worth the money when there are loads of simple, unfragranced products out there that do the same job. Cetaphil is just as good if not better as is Freederm. If you can afford this and love it, go ahead, but I have stopped buying it and now use aqueous cream (pennies in the chemist) instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by mbtmom2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

For some reason, my skin loves Clinique products especially cleansers and foundation. I love this soap. It does a great job of cleansing and my skin looks better and better. I would recommend this product to those with dry and or combo/dry skin. Out of all the cleansers I've used including Philosophy, Dermalogica, Bliss, etc and d/s products as well, this is my HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've heard good things about clinique and wanted to try it for myself. Unfortunately the face wash causes me to break out in a rash. At the clinique counter in the middle of my local mall I was talking to the SA and she kept pushing me to get the acne face wash. I use an effective topical prescription cream for acne and it has worked well for the last 6 yrs so I see no need to get an acne wash. Anyway, Nordstrom was having a sale where if you spent $25 you received $75 worth of Clinique product. I purchased this mild wash and the moisture enhance.
I am a few days away from graduation and an very frustrated at myself for deviating from a skin care system that works for me. Some people have told me it takes a full month of usage for my skin to adapt, but I really don't think I want to go another 3 weeks using this stuff as I am fairly certain it will continue to agitate my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by trishapats

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow so many bad reviews! Personally i love this stuff. A lot of face washes leave my face dry, irritated, bumpy and all in all not what i want! this stuff leaves my whole face v. smooth and nice :) It also mattifys my t zone, which no other product has managed to do without drying my cheeks. all in all ive seen a massive improvement to my skin using this.

Also i know that there are a lot of bad reviews but honestly i would go out and by the sample 3 step programme(so if it doesnt work your not put out too much) Thats what i did, and although i found the toner too harsh and thought the moisturiser was just okay, i love this soap. Cliniques products really are hit and miss, but if you hit your skin will improve dramatically like mine has with this soap.. just my opinion :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

The Liquid Facial Soap Mild performs well as a cleanser. It cleanses without stripping my skin of moisture unlike other foaming cleansers on the market. It is a good basic cleanser to have. However, I notice that the packaging is highly defective as I had experienced faulty pumps on 2 separate occasions.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by caitlinannexoxo

This was an okay cleanser. It's just a basic liquid soap, which is kinda over priced. It did clean pretty good - I use it with my play pro-x brush and it has a nice lather to it. I change facial cleansers all the time, so I won't be repurchasing. Like I said - it was just 'okay'.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Raq521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This seemed to be THE product to have. So I decided to buy it. The smell was vile. It was like nothingness mixed with some horrible cleaner. I can't describe the smell. But I persevered with it anyway with the hope of discovering what the big fuss was all about.

It never actually seemed to clean my skin but felt like it sat on the top until washed away with water. My face didn't feel clean after using it and it didn't foam up at all! It was drying and seemed to strip my face. Imperial leather soap on face kind of effect. I was a fool and bought the soap bar of it too but that was as equally as bad! Don't do it people!

I would never use this again even if I was given a free bottle and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone either. Very rarely would I say this but save your money and buy something else!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by anonymousjoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this cleanser twice before I had to give up on it; it caused a sharp stinging sensation and left my skin red and blotchy. I thought the first time might have been a fluke, so I gave it one more try but got the same reaction. While this cleanser might be better suited and work well with other skin types, it's definitely not gentle enough for my dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this as a freebie from the Clinique counter with a purchase. It was easy to use and doesn't have a strong smell. I used it on my sensitive skin and it made my skin dry and sore.

So I don't waste the product, I just use this on my forehead and chin, as they are not so sensitive.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by UTdaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used Clinique's cleaning bars for years, but I really prefer a liquid, so I'd moved away from this line for a while because they didn't have one at the time.

Recently, someone gave me a sample of the Liquid Facial Soap and I fell in love again. Even though I have combination/oily skin, I feel like this does a great job of taking off the oil and leaving my skin clean, but not stripped.

I also love the packaging. One pump of this soap is the perfect amount for my whole face and fills up the center well of my Clarisonic exactly.