October 22, 2014 | 1907 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by anonymousjoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this cleanser twice before I had to give up on it; it caused a sharp stinging sensation and left my skin red and blotchy. I thought the first time might have been a fluke, so I gave it one more try but got the same reaction. While this cleanser might be better suited and work well with other skin types, it's definitely not gentle enough for my dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this as a freebie from the Clinique counter with a purchase. It was easy to use and doesn't have a strong smell. I used it on my sensitive skin and it made my skin dry and sore.

So I don't waste the product, I just use this on my forehead and chin, as they are not so sensitive.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by UTdaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used Clinique's cleaning bars for years, but I really prefer a liquid, so I'd moved away from this line for a while because they didn't have one at the time.

Recently, someone gave me a sample of the Liquid Facial Soap and I fell in love again. Even though I have combination/oily skin, I feel like this does a great job of taking off the oil and leaving my skin clean, but not stripped.

I also love the packaging. One pump of this soap is the perfect amount for my whole face and fills up the center well of my Clarisonic exactly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

Not a fan. Does not clean well. Clinique skin care has never worked well for me in any case.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Zoeyxx

This had to be the worst cleanser i had ever came across with in my life! I have been using Shiseido foam cleanser for almost two years and worked fantastically, but i simply couldn't be using the same cleanser every single day because my skin would get too used to one product. So i came across this cleanser, at first i used this cleanser for 5 days and gave me great results and properly cleaned my face and i mean squeaky clean! but after a week of using this cleanser disaster struck, i broke out like no tomorrow, it had dried my oily/combo skin out completely and now i came crawling back to my Shiseido cleanser! thank god the cinique SA was kind enough to give me a refund... everyone has different skin, it doesn't work for me, doesn't mean it won't work for everyone else :p

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how pricey liquid soap can be. I mean it's just a regular cleanser, almost like a fancy Cetaphil cleanser that foams up a bit more. I don't think it's worth the buck because you can get waaaay better cleansers that do more than just clean your face. This one doesn't even have any vitamins and it isn't even hydrating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by marsqurine

I love this cleanser :) I got a 30ml deluxe sample of this from my friend's mother when I helped my friend's sister did her prom makeup! On the tube, 'Gentle, effective cleansing developed by Clinique's dermatologists for the needs of skin dry in the cheeks, comfortable to oily in the T-zone. Non-drying. Use twice daily.' Its a colourless gel which lathers well, and it cleanses my skin without overdrying it. On some days when I wear a light foundation and powder, it cleanses it right off without the need for a makeup remover! I use a toner after it and theres no trace of makeup left on my skin! Even though I have oily-combination skin, and this is for dry-combination skin, I felt that it was still suitable for my skin type. This is value for money as I got about 50 days of usage out of this sample, with usage twice a day. With that said, the full-sized bottle should be able to last me about 8 months! I have no complaints about this cleanser, and will recommend it to anybody who wants a good and reasonably priced cleanser. I will repurchase this when I run out of cleansers :)
Ingredients: Water purified, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, lauramidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, TEA-cocoyl glutamate, di-PPG-2 myreth-10 adipate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sucrose, sodium hyaluronate, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone PEG-8 succinate, tocopheryl ethyl succinate ethyldimonium ethosulfate, butylene glycol, matricaria, hexylene glycol, polyquaternium-7, laureth 2, caprylyl glycol, sodium sulfate, EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by blueyes14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, so i have pretty normal, sometimes sensitive skin, but i fit into the #2 dry combination section of Clinique skincare. I was sucked into buying the whole system, and i thought i might as well give it a shot. I like it. I really do. Its very gentle, foams up like AMAZINGLY, nice fresh clean extremely mild scent, and doesnt dry my skin out. I think that is thanks to the one thing missing that is in most drugstore facial cleansers-salicylic acid. I like a bit in a cleanser, but most of the time it just dries my skin out. so, since this has none in it, it is very nice to use! i only use it in the mornings, and i put a pea-size drop on the scrubblet that came with my L'Oreal 360 clean cleanser, and it foams so nicely, wakes me up, and is just fun to use!! $16 dollars, so its a tad expensive, but i will buy again(:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

its a pretty basic facial cleanser. it removes makeup well, no fragrance, and easy to use. i got this with a gift with purchase, but i wont purchase the full size because its pretty pricey.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Sunshineyaaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't like the liquid facial soap. It leaves my face feels greasy. I feel like it doesn't rinse off entirely. The clinique bar soap is much better.