April 16, 2014 | 1616 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Schweet_One

Seemed to work ok at first, but i started noticing my eyes were constantly bloodshot, and i couldnt figure out why. i changed mascara, eye shadow, eye liner trying to find out what was irritating my eyes.. then I ran out of this, did not repurchase, and my eyes are no longer irritated ! I am convinced that this is why my eyes where bloodshot. For that reason, i will not repurchase.. but i did like the smell, feel and the pump bottle.. :/

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by lemonz4us

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For a drug-store product this is quite pricey....
i loved this. Initial application was fine, it smelled a little funky, but i didnt care. it made me smooth and less red later throughout the day, ( i dont have a problem with either today --no thanks to this) but i noticed each time i used this, a few days later i'd get a pimple... so i stopped using it and the pimple stopped coming back. will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

The only thing I dislike about this product is the price. at $17 it's almost unjustifyably expensive for a drugstore brand.

But I do love it. It goes on so smoothly and dries down really nicely on my oily skin. I like that there's SPF as well as a 3.0% avobenzone UVA blocker.

It's glorious alone, but in the summer months I currently mix it with my spf 70 neutrogena sunblock (which is a bit greasy by itself but is fine with the Aveeno).

Redness hasn't been too much of a problem for me now that my acne is dying down, but my skin is still very sensitive and I'm sure that using this every day has helped calm it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I am currently using this moisturizer since my prescription topical is drying out my skin. This has a whipped consistency but still seems to hydrate my usually oily skin. It does have a strong fragrance but that doesn't bother me. Really like this at the moment!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by brooklyn7

LOVE this. It's the first non-greasy spf 30 moisturiser I have tried. Absorbs really quickly and I don't notice it's on a couple of minutes after applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by uglyfetty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recieved this product as a free sample. I was hesitant to try it because of the low ratings, but im so glad that i did. for ref, i have sensitive, acne prone skin. This made my skin feel so smooth and soft. I didnt get any breakouts at all. the smell is a bit odd though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is pretty good. Not spectacular, but I'm rating it a 4 because most lotions burn my sensitive skin, and this does not. It moisturizes pretty well, doesn't irritate, and doesn't make me break out. Also, my mineral makeup goes on smoothly after using it. I don't like the way that any lotions with spf feel on my skin, but I've given up trying to find anything that's oil-free, for sensitive skin, and doesn't have an spf. Overall, it's a good product, and I will continue to use it for day-time moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by shoegal831

Dear ladies and gentlemen with combination to oily skin,
Please do not buy products that are made for those with dry skin or rosacea. It will make your skin look and feel greasier and oilier than it already is. Then you will be upset and write negative comments about a product that wasn't made for you.

I have combination skin but I bought this product because my topical acne creams dried my skin out until it started to flake. This product saved my skin and I loved it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by alan4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is very thick and greasy made my skin even more oily and does not help with soothing my redness it actually clogged some of my pores

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by isoblah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Doesn't help much with the redness. And I could not stand the lotion's fragrance on my face. Too perfumey!