LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.2

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have never tried a moisturizer before for the hard parts of the body but I have tried foot lotions. And this works so much better than any foot lotion I have ever tried. I really needed something so badly for my elbows and heels because my elbows were horrible to touch and my heels were so cracked as if I walk barefoot whole day (and I never walk barefoot can't stand that feeling). It smells like a lemon utensil cleaner but doesn't bother me at all now its become a good day time wake me up and energize me kind of smell. Its a promising product and I'll repurchase it forever!

on 7/16/2012 12:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is one of my favorite Lush products, the smell is so amazing. My mom also loves it, as I use it on her dry feet and this one moisturises them so good! It is perfect for dry lips, knees, elbows, you name it, any dry areas basically. It's great to use on my damaged cuticles since I have horrible wounds after scratching them, and I swear after putting on this cream I can almost see the difference!

on 6/27/2012 1:25:00 AM

This product is a staple of mine. It is a very intense moisturizer I use nightly on my cuticles, elbows, knees, and all over my feet. In a nutshell, my driest areas. It works miracles! If I take a break from it the difference is astronomical, but when I return results are nearly instantaneous. On occasion my lips become very dry or chapped, and my dry skin is so bad that literally no traditional lip balm will help. This is the only thing that will work, but I save it for emergencies because the texture isn't the greatest when globed on the lips! The smell is divine. The bottle seems pricey for being so small but even with nightly use a little goes a very long way so one will last for at least 2 months. Overall this is really a must have!

WOW. LOVED THIS, it really is a miracle. It makes my nails so soft!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

.....I love the smell of this.... As with any LUSH product.... Don't be afraid to ask for a sample... It works on my cuticles....I'm trying it as a sample right now

on 6/5/2012 4:45:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love the smell of this.
Unfortunately it does nothing for the dry skin on my hands. It feels quite greasy when you put it on but doesn't seem to actually sink in to my hands. I so wanted to like this one just for the smell. Never mind.

on 6/4/2012 9:25:00 PM

This has worked so well for me! I live in southern Germany where winters can get quite cold and dry, It's great on cuticles, definitely. Much better than any cuticle oils or creams I've used in the past. I massage it in before going to bed a few nights a week and it keep them supple.

Also works well on dry feet, elbows and in a pinch as a lip balm.

It is a very thick cream so it's not meant for use as a regular, everyday moisturizer. If you want something light that absorbs right into your skin, this is not it.

I like the fragrance, but it's a bit overpowering at times.

on 5/30/2012 7:23:00 AM

Smells so good I want to eat it! Luxuriously buttery and lemony, moisturises all those extra-dry places like your feet and your elbows as well as your cuticules and your hands. 10/10

on 5/13/2012 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really like Lemony Flutter. It's creamy, thick, and does a good job keeping my very dry hands soft for a while. I've learned that Lush lotion/cream products don't work in the long run for me; my skin is VERY dry and eczema prone, and I need something like Aveeno or Aquaphor for a long-lasting, moisturized feel. With that said, I think Lemony Flutter does a good job and would work very well for people with normal skin. The scent is on the stronger side, but I like it when it's first on...then it does fade to a weird, lingering scent. I'm not sure if it bothers me or not, but it's definitely noticeable.
Overall, this is pricey, but does a good job keeping hands, feet, and cuticles dry. It does have a stronger smell, and I'd recommend getting a sample before purchasing your own tub.

I wouldn't buy it again any time soon because the scent throws me off a little and I want to try Ultrabalm next.

on 4/29/2012 4:08:00 AM

I LOVE this stuff! I use it on my cuticles before I go to bed (and sometimes on my toes and elbows too). It is heavy, which is why I use it before bed., but it works! I also love the lemony smell. It isn't cheap, but a little goes a long way so I don't think I will have ot buy another jar for a long time. It really makes my cuticles sooo much softer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials