September 17, 2014 | 1263 users online

Makeup Brushes - Essence of Beauty - Crease

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by harls321

I picked these up when I forgot my brushes traveling. These are now a staple and couldn't live without them. I use the bigger one for my crease and the smaller one for smudging on the lower lash line. I clean them with the rest of my brushes once a week and they don't shed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by geriberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loooove these brushes :) I use the larger one for blending shadows into the crease, and I use the smaller one for the lower lash line and detail work. I haven't experienced any shedding during use or during cleaning. $5-6 for the set is an amazing price. These are great!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 3:59:00 AM More reviews by ThatIsNOTHerShade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've had this duo for a few years now, and it's still a staple. I tend to use the smaller brush more often (I have a small lidspace). It's soft and performs great at applying and blending eyeshadows. I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by LoveAnnChic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fabulous brushes!! When you add in the cost they are an unbelievable value. They are both my "go to" crease brushes. They are easy to use, very easy to keep clean, and extra high quality for the price. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

Love these two brushes. There's just so many ways to use this brush - outter corner, inner corner, bottom lash. I got mines at CVS for about 5$. Great deal for both brushes!
Make sure you get a pair!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I'm very glad i got these brushes because it's a 2 for 1 deal and it was cheap. The bigger brush head works wonderful for blending and applying color to the crease while the smaller head does an excellent job of detailing and smudging. Get this cause you'll get more than what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ritaclower

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are the best drugstore brushes!!! They are so great to have in your brush collection. Everyone should get these.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by HunieBzzz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The larger crease brush is the better one. The small one's bristle are too harsh. I'd toss that one away, yuck. I think that is the only brush from EOB that I hate.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by clarklovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these brushes. I've had them for years and they work just as well as far more expensive brushes. They have held up splendidly through much use and cleaning. I highly recommend these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is my favorite set of brushes, ever. For $5.49, and you get two high quality brushes? You cannot beat this price, especially since CVS sometimes has BOGO or BOGO 50% off deals. The larger brush is perfect for crease or outer v work and blending out harsh lines. I have small lid space so brushes that are too big won't work for me, this one is perfect. The smaller one, I don't use as much, but it is also lovely. Great for smaller crease and detail work, as well as blending.
Both brushes rival high end contour and crease brushes, and mine haven't shed and are not scratchy.