October 25, 2014 | 1714 users online

Makeup Brushes - Essence of Beauty - Crease

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Khristine

I actually think the brushes are really great for where you purchase them (local CVS/drugstore here). NO shedding whatsoever, very nicely crafted. Not the best packaging, but what do you expect for the price?

over all, great brush for blending, i use the bigger crease brush for more blending and the smaller crease brush for lower lash line or sometimes use to smudge lightly (eyeliner)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by harls321

I picked these up when I forgot my brushes traveling. These are now a staple and couldn't live without them. I use the bigger one for my crease and the smaller one for smudging on the lower lash line. I clean them with the rest of my brushes once a week and they don't shed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by geriberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loooove these brushes :) I use the larger one for blending shadows into the crease, and I use the smaller one for the lower lash line and detail work. I haven't experienced any shedding during use or during cleaning. $5-6 for the set is an amazing price. These are great!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 3:59:00 AM More reviews by ThatIsNOTHerShade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've had this duo for a few years now, and it's still a staple. I tend to use the smaller brush more often (I have a small lidspace). It's soft and performs great at applying and blending eyeshadows. I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by LoveAnnChic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fabulous brushes!! When you add in the cost they are an unbelievable value. They are both my "go to" crease brushes. They are easy to use, very easy to keep clean, and extra high quality for the price. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

Love these two brushes. There's just so many ways to use this brush - outter corner, inner corner, bottom lash. I got mines at CVS for about 5$. Great deal for both brushes!
Make sure you get a pair!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I'm very glad i got these brushes because it's a 2 for 1 deal and it was cheap. The bigger brush head works wonderful for blending and applying color to the crease while the smaller head does an excellent job of detailing and smudging. Get this cause you'll get more than what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ritaclower

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are the best drugstore brushes!!! They are so great to have in your brush collection. Everyone should get these.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by HunieBzzz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The larger crease brush is the better one. The small one's bristle are too harsh. I'd toss that one away, yuck. I think that is the only brush from EOB that I hate.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by clarklovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these brushes. I've had them for years and they work just as well as far more expensive brushes. They have held up splendidly through much use and cleaning. I highly recommend these!