Essence of Beauty Crease

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Loooove these brushes :) I use the larger one for blending shadows into the crease, and I use the smaller one for the lower lash line and detail work. I haven't experienced any shedding during use or during cleaning. $5-6 for the set is an amazing price. These are great!

I've had this duo for a few years now, and it's still a staple. I tend to use the smaller brush more often (I have a small lidspace). It's soft and performs great at applying and blending eyeshadows. I would recommend it.

Fabulous brushes!! When you add in the cost they are an unbelievable value. They are both my "go to" crease brushes. They are easy to use, very easy to keep clean, and extra high quality for the price. Highly recommended!

Love these two brushes. There's just so many ways to use this brush - outter corner, inner corner, bottom lash. I got mines at CVS for about 5$. Great deal for both brushes!
Make sure you get a pair!

I'm very glad i got these brushes because it's a 2 for 1 deal and it was cheap. The bigger brush head works wonderful for blending and applying color to the crease while the smaller head does an excellent job of detailing and smudging. Get this cause you'll get more than what you pay for.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

These are the best drugstore brushes!!! They are so great to have in your brush collection. Everyone should get these.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The larger crease brush is the better one. The small one's bristle are too harsh. I'd toss that one away, yuck. I think that is the only brush from EOB that I hate.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love these brushes. I've had them for years and they work just as well as far more expensive brushes. They have held up splendidly through much use and cleaning. I highly recommend these!

LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is my favorite set of brushes, ever. For $5.49, and you get two high quality brushes? You cannot beat this price, especially since CVS sometimes has BOGO or BOGO 50% off deals. The larger brush is perfect for crease or outer v work and blending out harsh lines. I have small lid space so brushes that are too big won't work for me, this one is perfect. The smaller one, I don't use as much, but it is also lovely. Great for smaller crease and detail work, as well as blending.
Both brushes rival high end contour and crease brushes, and mine haven't shed and are not scratchy.

Great brushes. So similar to high end, expensive ones. I love them. Only thing is they may be a tiny bit scratchy, but I usually don't care about that. I use them everyday!

Popular Makeup Brushes