Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

4.2

Ingredients: Microdermabrasion Treatment with Derma-Crystals (Net wt 2.2oz/64g): Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40 Peel Activator Serum (2fl ox/59mL): Water, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA 5/30/09

on 9/25/2010 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i dont have this at the moment but ive used it few times and its pretty damn great, my skin feels soo freaking soft and nice after i use it!i returned it because i could not afford it at the moment lol but ill get one day

on 9/17/2010 10:31:00 PM

Okay so im really picky about my skin care. I had an onset of acne about a year ago and i got rid of it by changing my diet and picking out skin care products really carefully. At first i was skeptical about this product again i dont like to switch stuff in my skin care routine. I have to say this product is AMAIZING! i have some scaring from acne and hyperpigmentation and honestly my skin is looking its best right now with this new addition to my skin care. Love it love it love it. Anyone tryin to get rid of acne you can try this cut out any type of bread from your diet, clenser 2.5 benzoyl peroxide (i recommend proactive), toner optional ( i recommend apple cinder vinager) drink lots of water IMPORTANT nothing else for a year not even fruit juice, and finally good moisturizer ( i recommend Wild Rose by Korres) i can assure you, you will be able to kiss acne good bye, and have beautiful clear skin within a year by most.

on 9/12/2010 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is an awfully great product. i use this once or twice every 2 weeks. after use my skin is smooth and all rough or dry patches are gone.

i try to maintain the effect by using the regenerist serum or moisturizer. the good thing about this product is the convenience of doing your own microdermabrasion at home especially if you don't have the luxury of time to go to facial centers.

on 8/17/2010 11:47:00 PM

I'm writing this review a little earlier, considering I've only used the kit twice, but I really do like it. I looove the smell of the mico crystals, and the warming effect when you put on the activator serum. I have MUAC's Micro Polish, and I think I prefer this product to that. It makes my skin feel super smooth and healthy. I'm using this in an attempt to reduce the hyperpigmentation left over from pimples, and just to even out my skin tone. I'm using it in conjunction with Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash and Enhanced Lotion (every day, love both so far), as well as Olay Regenerist Thermal Mini Peel (every other day or so, also love). I just started this regime but so far my skin seems very smooth and happy.

on 8/17/2010 7:32:00 PM

Bought this to try and even out my skin tone and reduce acne scarring. After using this once a week for 2 months, I can say that my skin tone is definitely more even. Less redness overall and therefore scarring is less visible. Your skin will feel very tight and super smooth after using it. I think it is best to use it twice a week (at least for my skin). Love this product! For the price and what it accomplished, I am very very pleased.

on 7/26/2010 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this and I'm on my second kit. I use it approx. 1-2x a month, and it makes my skin clear and soft. Kinda expensive at roughly $30 but if you use it like I do it lasts. I found it's easier to rinse off in the shower than at the sink with a cloth. I love the idea of the rubbing on of the crystals and then the warming foaming serum. Makes me feel like I'm really doing something! The shower spray just makes it easier to rinse thoroughly without irritation. I use a refreshing facial spritzer afterward and try not to put anything else on my face for the rest of the day or night (depending when I use it) to let my skin breathe totally. Anyway, I love this kit and will continue to purchase as long as they make it!

on 7/22/2010 11:32:00 PM

:( Sadly, this didn't do ANYTHING for me.

I've been using it for a month+, and even immediately after one use, my skin is *kinda* softer, and that's it. Period. That's where all benefits of this product end. It may be a half decent exfoliator, but it doesn't come close to real 'microdermabrasion' in terms of how much skin looks and feels immediately afterwards, as well as how it benefits my skin in the long term.

My skin doesn't look healthier, or like its turning over cells better (which would look like, in my opinion, just...fresher? Dry patches/small blemishes would go away quicker?). It's not even softer on a daily basis in any way! My nose is flaky/dry the morning after, and that's including serious moisturization that I use after this product.

I read all reviews and kept leaning towards the good ones since I love Olay products. But really, it's pricey and there are SO many better exfoliators out there (I love Mary Kay, and even L'oreal's made my skin glowy and translucent after one use!). So it's a high 2 on the ratings scale--it's not BAD, but for me it wasn't worth any more than the 5+ other exfoliating scrubs I have sitting in my bathroom.

on 7/21/2010 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

With my previous skin care program this was a weekly staple to keep things going. While I do not need it now, when I was using it there was a softness and luminosity after the treatment that kept me coming back. I also noticed my moisturizer absorbed better after treatments with this. Lovely product and if I needed it I would definitely repurchase.

on 7/21/2010 6:42:00 PM

I use this on my hands and legs once a week. I get weekly microdermabrasions and get an Epicuren Enzyme facial once a month. This works great to soften the spots and lines on my hands and really makes my legs super soft.

on 7/12/2010 6:48:00 PM

This product is awesome! This is my first product of this kind but honestly, it works wonders. I love that it warms your face and love how fine the little crystals are. After you wash it off you see and feel instant results. After the first time I used it, I couldn't get over how soft and smooth my face was! I even asked my husband to feel my face and he couldn't get over it either! I've been using this product for a little over two months now, though not consistently. Though the price seems a little steep, it'll last you a long time. Definitely a product worth trying out.