October 31, 2014 | 905 users online

Mascara - Lancome - L -extreme Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by caytoe06

I used this product for such a long time until recently. It has started giving me hives on my eyelids. Such a shame, because this stuff really does work! I'm curious to know if they've changed the formula or if I just suddenly developed an allergy...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 12:31:00 PM More reviews by cowgurlbebop

They say that when it comes to mascara, it's hard to get one that has it all: Length, Volume and Definition.
If I had to choose just one quality in a good mascara, it would be Length.

And that's what L'Extreme does.

The mascara definitely has an interesting tube shape, but once I got past that, I got a smooth application, and LEEEEENGTH! Very beautiful, long NATURAL-LOOKING lashes on my Asian eyes. The definition is a bonus.

Will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2008 1:18:00 AM More reviews by hera54

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

L'extreme has been my HG for a few years now. While it is not as crazy dramatic as the recent Cargo Texas mascara that I purchased recently, I always find it to be reliable and my go to mascara among the other impulse-experimental purchases.

L'extreme separates, lengthens, defines my nearly non existent lashes without fail. It doesn't clump on me, I can build it easily if I want to and like all Lancome mascaras...it doesn't smudge or flake.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2008 12:29:00 AM More reviews by tracy1031

GREAT lengthening mascara, but i think i still prefer volumizing. pass onto the next person (who is looking for lengthening because you totally hit jackpot! )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2008 7:01:00 AM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is for the waterproof formula: I have sensitive eyes and this does not irritate them and does not feel heavy on the lashes. It applies well and stays on all day, through humidity and crying. I have a natural curl in my lashes but this helps to boost my lashes out a bit, if that makes sense. I believe this is the next generation to the Flextincils which I really liked. L'Extreme is a good mascara and I love the brush but I wish I had more volume and length with it...I do get some, I just want more.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2008 10:47:00 AM More reviews by kevynaucoin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great mascara. I use the non-waterproof in Black. A few swipes and your lashes are done ! I think it adds length and doesn't flake. It comes off with soap and water. I do love it, except I don't love the price ! So it's one of those luxury items I only buy once in a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Neroli

This was my favorite mascara. It made my lashes extremly long and it separated them well. I quit using it though cause Lancome is a Loreal brand and Loreal conducts animal testing. The product is still awesome though...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Libbycam

Lancome's L'Extreme Mascara gives me defined, fan-like eyelashes that hold curl all day. L'Extreme's formula is like an "amped-up" version of Lancome's Definicils; provides more definition and a tad more volume. The brush is large with natural bristles that easily coats my lashes without smudging or clumping. I have decent lashes on the outer and inner eye, but sparse spots in the middle. L'Extreme makes all of my lashes look defined and pretty. I highly recommend Lancome's L'Extreme formula if you want beautifully defined lashes without clumps, smudges and mascara overkill.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2008 11:39:00 AM More reviews by stilamila

I am currently using a GWP-sized L'extreme mascara and I must say it's one of my favourites. Since my lashes are quite long to begin with I mostly require color and some curl from a mascara. This one delivers a very pretty look without being over the top. It does not provide much volume and only some extra length so it is more of an everyday/natural look mascara. For that purpose it is a very good product indeed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 2:23:00 PM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Rec'd as GWP. Usually love Lancome trial size mascaras, but not this one. Clumps a little too easily and also SMEARS. Also, the tube says it is a lengthening mascara but I really don't see it. Better one for lengthening is the Fiberwig, I think.