April 24, 2014 | 1581 users online

Mascara - Lancome - L -extreme Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2008 1:18:00 AM More reviews by hera54

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

L'extreme has been my HG for a few years now. While it is not as crazy dramatic as the recent Cargo Texas mascara that I purchased recently, I always find it to be reliable and my go to mascara among the other impulse-experimental purchases.

L'extreme separates, lengthens, defines my nearly non existent lashes without fail. It doesn't clump on me, I can build it easily if I want to and like all Lancome mascaras...it doesn't smudge or flake.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2008 12:29:00 AM More reviews by tracy1031

GREAT lengthening mascara, but i think i still prefer volumizing. pass onto the next person (who is looking for lengthening because you totally hit jackpot! )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2008 7:01:00 AM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is for the waterproof formula: I have sensitive eyes and this does not irritate them and does not feel heavy on the lashes. It applies well and stays on all day, through humidity and crying. I have a natural curl in my lashes but this helps to boost my lashes out a bit, if that makes sense. I believe this is the next generation to the Flextincils which I really liked. L'Extreme is a good mascara and I love the brush but I wish I had more volume and length with it...I do get some, I just want more.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2008 10:47:00 AM More reviews by kevynaucoin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great mascara. I use the non-waterproof in Black. A few swipes and your lashes are done ! I think it adds length and doesn't flake. It comes off with soap and water. I do love it, except I don't love the price ! So it's one of those luxury items I only buy once in a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Neroli

This was my favorite mascara. It made my lashes extremly long and it separated them well. I quit using it though cause Lancome is a Loreal brand and Loreal conducts animal testing. The product is still awesome though...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Libbycam

Lancome's L'Extreme Mascara gives me defined, fan-like eyelashes that hold curl all day. L'Extreme's formula is like an "amped-up" version of Lancome's Definicils; provides more definition and a tad more volume. The brush is large with natural bristles that easily coats my lashes without smudging or clumping. I have decent lashes on the outer and inner eye, but sparse spots in the middle. L'Extreme makes all of my lashes look defined and pretty. I highly recommend Lancome's L'Extreme formula if you want beautifully defined lashes without clumps, smudges and mascara overkill.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2008 11:39:00 AM More reviews by stilamila

I am currently using a GWP-sized L'extreme mascara and I must say it's one of my favourites. Since my lashes are quite long to begin with I mostly require color and some curl from a mascara. This one delivers a very pretty look without being over the top. It does not provide much volume and only some extra length so it is more of an everyday/natural look mascara. For that purpose it is a very good product indeed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 2:23:00 PM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Rec'd as GWP. Usually love Lancome trial size mascaras, but not this one. Clumps a little too easily and also SMEARS. Also, the tube says it is a lengthening mascara but I really don't see it. Better one for lengthening is the Fiberwig, I think.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2008 8:28:00 PM More reviews by pinkpeachz

waterproof version: his lengthens and holds a curl beautifully! it also makes ur lashes hard and crunchy =[

when they say waterproof they mean it! also when i try wiggling it into my roots it clumps and it also clumps on my bottom lashes. i think the 4mula mite be a bit too watery.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2008 7:15:00 PM More reviews by a1103

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in the waterproof version. Nothing spectacular, I couldn't see any lengthening (I've seen some added length from cheap mascara that didn't even advertise lengthening). Now to the unbearable part. This is beyond waterproof. It took four passes with eye makeup remover (for waterproof) and I lost so many eyelashes my husband even noticed when I put mascara on the next day "why are there holes in your eyelashes?". I've used waterproof mascara for years and never had anything cement to my eyelashes like this stuff. Maybe the non-waterproof version is better, but I think I'll pass.