Lancome L -extreme Mascara

3.7

AQUA / WATER / EAU, PARAFFIN, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, PALMITIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TALC, PTFE, PEG-40 STEARATE, SIMETHICONE, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, MYRISTIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, RAYON, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, HYDROXYPROPYL CHITOSAN, PANTHENOL, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, ACRYLATES/VP COPOLYMER, BHT, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA]

on 1/12/2009 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE, its not clumpy after applying several coats. Makes my eyelashes long, beautiful and natural looking but dramatic. Works wonders.

My eyelash type is black and thick. My main problem is length.

on 1/2/2009 3:22:00 PM

I used this product for such a long time until recently. It has started giving me hives on my eyelids. Such a shame, because this stuff really does work! I'm curious to know if they've changed the formula or if I just suddenly developed an allergy...

on 12/29/2008 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

They say that when it comes to mascara, it's hard to get one that has it all: Length, Volume and Definition.
If I had to choose just one quality in a good mascara, it would be Length.

And that's what L'Extreme does.

The mascara definitely has an interesting tube shape, but once I got past that, I got a smooth application, and LEEEEENGTH! Very beautiful, long NATURAL-LOOKING lashes on my Asian eyes. The definition is a bonus.

Will definitely re-purchase.

on 12/12/2008 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

L'extreme has been my HG for a few years now. While it is not as crazy dramatic as the recent Cargo Texas mascara that I purchased recently, I always find it to be reliable and my go to mascara among the other impulse-experimental purchases.

L'extreme separates, lengthens, defines my nearly non existent lashes without fail. It doesn't clump on me, I can build it easily if I want to and like all Lancome mascaras...it doesn't smudge or flake.

on 12/11/2008 12:29:00 AM

GREAT lengthening mascara, but i think i still prefer volumizing. pass onto the next person (who is looking for lengthening because you totally hit jackpot! )

on 12/2/2008 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is for the waterproof formula: I have sensitive eyes and this does not irritate them and does not feel heavy on the lashes. It applies well and stays on all day, through humidity and crying. I have a natural curl in my lashes but this helps to boost my lashes out a bit, if that makes sense. I believe this is the next generation to the Flextincils which I really liked. L'Extreme is a good mascara and I love the brush but I wish I had more volume and length with it...I do get some, I just want more.

on 11/15/2008 10:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Great mascara. I use the non-waterproof in Black. A few swipes and your lashes are done ! I think it adds length and doesn't flake. It comes off with soap and water. I do love it, except I don't love the price ! So it's one of those luxury items I only buy once in a while.

on 11/2/2008 12:03:00 PM

This was my favorite mascara. It made my lashes extremly long and it separated them well. I quit using it though cause Lancome is a Loreal brand and Loreal conducts animal testing. The product is still awesome though...

on 10/28/2008 1:48:00 PM

Lancome's L'Extreme Mascara gives me defined, fan-like eyelashes that hold curl all day. L'Extreme's formula is like an "amped-up" version of Lancome's Definicils; provides more definition and a tad more volume. The brush is large with natural bristles that easily coats my lashes without smudging or clumping. I have decent lashes on the outer and inner eye, but sparse spots in the middle. L'Extreme makes all of my lashes look defined and pretty. I highly recommend Lancome's L'Extreme formula if you want beautifully defined lashes without clumps, smudges and mascara overkill.

on 10/11/2008 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am currently using a GWP-sized L'extreme mascara and I must say it's one of my favourites. Since my lashes are quite long to begin with I mostly require color and some curl from a mascara. This one delivers a very pretty look without being over the top. It does not provide much volume and only some extra length so it is more of an everyday/natural look mascara. For that purpose it is a very good product indeed.