September 19, 2014 | 832 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2008 4:37:00 PM More reviews by db001990

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lots of pigment, color really lasts. Also work fantastic as eyeliners with a damp eyeliner brush. Certainly worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 3:39:00 PM More reviews by katie_alti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This line converted me into an eye shadow lover. Not much else to say other than these perform.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by scdrums

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Urban Decay Matte Secret Service Eye shadow is a neutral dark brown. It looks alot lighter in the container than on your eyelid. I love the texture and ease of application. I use this color in the corner of my rather small, close set eyes to "widen them out". I apply the shadow and then use a beauty blender sponge to blend the shadow upward. TGreat staying power! I am currently using Urban Decay Foxy and Naked along with the Secret Service. Looks very good on older skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by naomimyhomie

I own mass amounts of Urban Decay eyeshadow. The colors are fantastic &the price isn't bad considering that with everyday use one eyeshadow should last you over a year. The staying power on my oily lids is decent. It stays put, my issue is with creasing. Although with potion primer before use, my eyeshadow will stay put until the next day. I can't rave enough over these amazing eyeshadows. I will continue to buy until I'm old &their bright colors make me look cheap instead of youthful &fun! haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by andriella

Since I discovered UD shadows, I haven't used another brand. The colour selection is unique and vibrant, the pigments are rich and long-lasting, and they blend well. The subway-tokenesque packaging is also pretty cute. I wish they weren't almost $20 CDN each, but they are well worth it. I like buying the palettes as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2008 3:19:00 PM More reviews by indiequeenamy

Urban Decay makes amazing eyeshadow. The pigments are super vibrant. They go on easy, blend well, and don't crease like most eyeshadows (without primer). The color range is great. They come in shimmer or matte which is perfect. And they last forever. Hands down the best eyeshadows ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 12:21:00 AM More reviews by sugarbrokespice

Urban Decay makes the best eyeshadows, hands down. I've tried MAC eyeshadows (and I know I'm in the minority) but I was not impressed. I find Urban Decay to be much more pigment rich as well as easier to apply/remove. I love the variety of colors as well. Pair it with the Urban Decay Primer Potion and you've got a match made in Heaven.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by alissatron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love urban decay eyeshadow, it always goes on so smoothly and is definitely one of my favorites. I used to be a slave to MAC but then once I moved into an area that had a Sephora I realized what I had been missing. They also have so many different colours to choose from, it's unreal. Also many of them are not only funky, but also complementry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Urban Decay definitely has some of the best eyeshadow you can buy IMO. They have an awesome color selection. You can go subtle or out-of-the-box easily with their shadows. Anyone can use these shadows as they are easy to work with and blend well. The colors are vibrant even without a base. They are totally worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2008 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Aeternitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have an Urban Decay eyeshadow pallette with these colors: Smog, Mildew, Oil Slick, Last Call, Chopper, Maui Wowie (my favorite), Shattered, Polyester Bride, Grifter, and Sin. Every single one of these are shimmery, glittery, and metallic. They are so terrifically bold and dense, and perfect to mix together or blend. Smooth stuff, and it's not powdery (it won't dust all over your face). I won't even bother buying other eye shadows. They make my eyes stick out and look dramatic, but whether you want them dramatic or light is your choice, you can use Urban Decay eye shadow both ways. It's a definite recommendation. And the packaging is always gorgeous!