Tarte Park Avenue Princess

4.2

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Corn Starch, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Phenoxyethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

on 11/3/2010 1:00:00 PM

If you are tired of the orangey, muddy bronzers out there, take a ride on the Tarte train. Park Avenue Princess delivers with a gorgeous golden sheen of light shimmer. It really gives my skin that finishing touch. The shimmer is not over the top, so no worries about appearing like a glitter ball on prom night. My all time fave bronzer is EL's bronzer though so prob won't repurchase this one.

on 10/14/2010 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I got this in one of tarte's sets. Mind you I was never one for bronzers and I had absolutely no clue how to use it. After watching a few YouTube videos recently on contouring I decided to give it a go. I was worried as it has few sparkles in it but after application the sparkles were not visible at all. It appears very natural on my skin.
Like others have said the
product alone is quite pricey but I'll definitely repurchase it in a set

on 9/26/2010 1:53:00 PM

This is a great bronzer (although the price semi hurt my heart because it was dim in the store and I couldn't tell if I loved it- the girl highly recommended it though). I got it home and it is fantastic. I'm a pale girl and this looks natural (a bit shimmery) and a little will definitely go a long way!

I tap my brush in once and do half my face with that, then repeat for the other side.

on 9/10/2010 1:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Take my review with a grain of salt since I just purchased an arsenal of makeup for the first time since I was 18 so my expertise is limited. That said, I do know that I am used to seeing my face without anything on it so I only picked products that allow me to just look BETTER, not made up. A SA at Sephora put this on and I took it home, expecting to possibly hate it in natural light or to not know how to apply it myself but I love it.

Like a previous reviewer said, a little goes a LONG way. I just tapped my brush into the bronzer and tapped off any excess and just did this a couple of times and I looked healthy and sun-kissed. Considering I can hardly believe I paid $30 for bronzer, it better last me.

Also, as lullabellabeauty said, it is definitely the perfect color for warm skin tones. And I agree with her that it is definitely a bit on the shimmery side but I like it, maybe in winter a more matte bronzer would be better.

on 9/4/2010 7:01:00 PM

For years I thought Nars Laguna was the best bronzer, but I was amazed at how much better this is. I'm very pale and this does the job without being as obvious. I guess it is just a much better match for my skin tone. Love, love, love.

on 7/23/2010 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm not the type to wear a bronzer, but on a recent trip to Sephora to find a new foundation I was told that I should buy a shade darker to match the rest of my body *I'm an SPF freak, I do not want wrinkles on my face* to that I replied winter is coming, I think I'll stick to the fair shade. Then she told me I should think about trying a bronzer. I caved and asked for her to show me a good one... Park Avenue Princess obsession was born.
I have a natural glow all of the time. I adore this product and I am willing to say that this is a HG product (the only other one I'm willing to give HG status to is my Shu Uemura eyelash curler).

on 7/14/2010 10:00:00 AM

I regularly use NARS Laguna bronzer, which is one of my favorites, but after a vacation this summer I'm looking a bit too tan for my Laguna bronzer. I wanted something darker, and this seems to be a good fit. It reminds me of NARS Laguna, except darker and more shimmery. Be careful not to go overboard with the application though, a little bit goes a long way. The amount of shimmer looks bad if you apply too much.

This is a really beautiful bronzer. I got mine in the Tarte Treasure chest 2009. It is quite shimmery so I tend to not use it for contouring, but I love to give my face great wash of this on my forehead, cheekbones, nose, chin, neck, etc. It's very pigmented so you have to watch how much you pick up on your brush. But the glow it gives you is simply wonderful.

on 6/20/2010 5:21:00 PM

I LOVE this bronzer!!! I must say, I don't use it enough because mine is in the Tart 2009 holiday collection jewel box... So I can't take it everywhere with me. But about the product, it goes on soooo smooth, very easy to blend and a little goes a long way. It's very pigmented.

This is def. my HG of bronzers! Beautiful golden bronze color with absoulutely no orange undertones! It also has no pink which is perfect for us warm undertoned girls! It has yellow undertones hence the golden color! And it isn't over the top brown, more golden so its subtle believable beautiful bronzed glowing skin!! I do think it is a bit on the shimmery side, but overall beautiful!

Popular Bronzers