Tarte Park Avenue Princess

4.2

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Corn Starch, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Phenoxyethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

on 2/25/2011 1:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Finally, a great matte bronzer! I have the matte version of this bronzer which also happens to be the lightest one in the three I've seen them have. The thing I love most about this is that it's completely matte. Not sparkly at all. I don't know about anyone else, but I HATE having sparkles on my entire face. I feel like I look like Edward Cullen when I go out in the sun. Anyway I am extremely fair skinned. To the point that I literally use the lightest foundation color (NC-15). This bronzer is great for me because it's not too dark for my fair skin. I like the look of being tan and this doesn't come up orange or dirty brown on me. It goes on pretty smooth and evenly if you have the right brush. I will definitely be re-buying this again.

on 2/15/2011 1:33:00 PM

I think this is my HG bronzer! It gives me a very natural sun kissed glow. It's not too orange, not too brown, and not too sparkly. I was using NARS Laguna but that was too dark and sparkly for me. PAP is just perfect! Love it!!

on 2/11/2011 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I like to use this bronzer to contour my pale face. It doesn't make me look orange at all, which I was really worried about when using it for the first time. I'm not an avid bronzer user, but would like to be. So for now, I will be trying others, but if I do not find any HG bronzer, I would definitely re-purchase.

on 1/20/2011 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is absolutely a lovely bronzer.
However, it can be a bit much. It has a beautiful golden sheen so you shouldn't pile too much on. I use it more as a golden highlighter or use just the taddest bit as a bronzer. I prefer matte bronzers more.
You can end up looking metallic with this so be careful.
I love it but am very careful with it.
It's definitely something u should try before u buy.
I give it a 5/5 because it's has wonderful pigmentation and looks wonderful if u put it on right.
I'd repurchase if I ever ran out.

on 1/14/2011 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the PERFECT winter bronzer for ladies with fair skin! It is a really pretty, golden light-bronze. It adds a nice glow to my pasty winter complexion, and I wear it pretty much everyday despite having dozens of bronzers. It's nice because it adds life to your skin without making you look like you are wearing bronzer, know what I mean? It has a nice sheen, but no glitter. I will keep using this as long as they make it!

on 1/2/2011 9:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I've never been much of a bronzer girl - I am very fair and usually bronzer is a big Heck No for me. However, I got this product in a Tarte gift pack for Christmas and I absolutely love it. I've been wearing it almost everyday since I got it. It isn't orange or fake-looking; it just adds a subtle warmth to my features. It isn't too shimmery either so it's perfect for day or night.

I would recommend this product to girls who haven't dabbled in bronzers before (me), haven't found a bronzer that worked for them or looked natural, or for someone who is looking to try Tarte products for the first time.

I have used Tarte products before (mainly lip) and haven't loved them, but this bronzer has made be rethink the line.

My only critique is that there isn't much product for the price.

on 12/22/2010 2:19:00 PM

This is a shimmery all natural mineral bronzer. I noticed it performs best on bare skin. The texture is divine-soft and easy to blend. It is not noticeably too orange but the shade can be improved upon. On the sephora site they describe the shade as a highly pearled light yellow gold. I see the gold but it mainly appears rusty to me with A LOT of shimmer AND glitter..Its pretty when applied subtly, but I lost it recently and found I don't really miss it.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I am not really a bronzer girl, but I'm starting to experiment with it and learning how to contour. Since I have medium-tan skintone, I never felt the need to use bronzer, but it adds a nice glow in the wintertime. I received this as a deluxe sample with my recent order from Tarte and decided to give it a try. I really like this shade. It's not super unnaturally dark or orange like alot of bronzer. It's nice and natural and blends well. Great product.

on 11/3/2010 1:00:00 PM

If you are tired of the orangey, muddy bronzers out there, take a ride on the Tarte train. Park Avenue Princess delivers with a gorgeous golden sheen of light shimmer. It really gives my skin that finishing touch. The shimmer is not over the top, so no worries about appearing like a glitter ball on prom night. My all time fave bronzer is EL's bronzer though so prob won't repurchase this one.

on 10/14/2010 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I got this in one of tarte's sets. Mind you I was never one for bronzers and I had absolutely no clue how to use it. After watching a few YouTube videos recently on contouring I decided to give it a go. I was worried as it has few sparkles in it but after application the sparkles were not visible at all. It appears very natural on my skin.
Like others have said the
product alone is quite pricey but I'll definitely repurchase it in a set