April 24, 2014 | 1948 users online

Bronzers - Tarte - Park Avenue Princess

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

I LOVE this bronzer!!! I must say, I don't use it enough because mine is in the Tart 2009 holiday collection jewel box... So I can't take it everywhere with me. But about the product, it goes on soooo smooth, very easy to blend and a little goes a long way. It's very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by lulabellabeauty

This is def. my HG of bronzers! Beautiful golden bronze color with absoulutely no orange undertones! It also has no pink which is perfect for us warm undertoned girls! It has yellow undertones hence the golden color! And it isn't over the top brown, more golden so its subtle believable beautiful bronzed glowing skin!! I do think it is a bit on the shimmery side, but overall beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a travel size of this and it is HG material. It doesn't cause me to break out because it has no talc. It also gives me a believable rosy-bronze glow. I look so much better in the morning after a swipe of this. Would cry if ever discontinued. Buy it for contouring, for bronzing, for people who don't like blush but need some color. For reference I am NC30/C20

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by LPomona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is now my all-time favorite bronzer. I am NC20 w/yellow undertones & this is the most lovely bronzer I've ever seen. It seems to have a *yellow* undertone, rather than the usual peach or pink that most bronzers have. There is NO peach or pink with this one ... just the most elegant light, natural bronze with an incredibly subtle golden glow. The barely-there golden sheen is the icing on the cake with this one. It really looks like bronzer with the lightest possible application of NARS Albatross on top. It's that type of gold - but not OTT at all. Really, no one's going to stop you & ask about the gold on your face because it's just a fairy-light golden effect. This gem lives up to the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by cherylmeehan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Provides a nice glow. Not too orangey. This was sold out Sephora for a while so I bought NARS Laguna at the suggestion of the sales clerk. I returned it and bought Park Avenue Princess when it was available.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by kimberlyball

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I put that I wouldn't buy this again, but this is my second pan of it. I am still undecided if I actually like it or not. I got it because the Sephora MA said it was a best seller and that it it is really beautiful on. My first impression was that it was going to be way too light for my Armani Luminous Silk 6.5 skin and darker in summer, but thought I'd give it a try. I've used Tarte's cheek stains before in blushing bride and hated everything about it so I had my doubts about the brand. Decided I'd use it up and not repurchase, but then I started getting tons of compliments on my skin with strangers and friends alike asking what I was using. Good sign. So I finished it up and bought another...and it's sat there ever since. I don't like how it accentuates my pores. It definitely doesn't bronze...just gives a nice rosey gold glow. I'll use it up to get rid of it, but won't repurchase again. BTW packaging is ugly and gets dirty easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by ragazza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most natural looking bronzer evah!!!! It provides a natural sunkissed glow with a bit of sheen, no huge sparkles. It's not orange and goes on smooth, I don't get any blotches whatsoever. I use the bronzer brush from QUO and the application is truly flawless. I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror. My hair looks better and my makeup looks better...LOL!! I haven't experienced any breakouts, but then again I don't have problem skin nor do I have sensitive skin. I absolutely love it and can't imagine leaving the house without it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by loriyu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure about the price bc I have a sample of it, but WOW is this stuff pigmented. So pigmented that I can't use a brush with it or I'll have a huge brown spot on my face that's hard to blend. I use this with my finger to contour. I don't love the glitter in it, but the color is pretty fantastic. I don't use this everyday bc of the glitter and would rather contour with something that's matte, but i do like this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good bronzer that is golden brown with lots of gold spackles. Most bronzers are orange, I'm happy to say this is not. The texture is velvety which I love about Tarte powders, eyeshadows, and this bronzer. Good stuff, but very natural looking on me because I already have medium skintone, its brings a natural glow back to my skin after I apply foundation which can be too mattifying.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 9:26:00 AM More reviews by pvb_golfgal

Love, Love, LOVE this stuff! A bit on the pricey side, but gives me such a wonderful, natural glow that it is a def. an HG for me. Have used it for nearly 3 years now and won't leave the house without it... in fact, one day I ran out and when I got to work, everyone kept asking if I felt OK because I didn't have my usual "glow" about me. Needless to say, I stopped at Sephora to restock on my way home :-) I am very fair-skinned with light hair, so I usually end up looking orange or fake when using bronzers/fake tanners, but not with this product. Highly recommend!