December 21, 2014 | 842 users online

Cleansers - Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by chikibean

Love this cleanser....so gentle you can wash your face with your eyes wide open if you want to. Smells really earthy in a good way. Lasts a long time. My skin feels so awesome afterwards. Like it was meant to. I use this now with my Clarisonic. Great combo. I actually look forward to using this at the end of the day to wash away all my make up knowing its not going to be a struggle...feels so good

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by sara942

Got a .68oz sample from Sephora. Lasted me about a week, so a little goes a long way. It has a thick gel-like consistency, reminiscent of the Burt's Bees Orange Oil face cleanser. Left my face soft and clean without drying me out. Has a very herbal/woodsy scent; it's a love it or hate it scent. I personally like it. But..

For the insane price, ($38 for 5.1 oz?!) I really expected better quality ingredients. This cleanser has a long ingredients list that is loaded with parabens and artificial fragrance, among other nonsense. Fresh touts itself as a natural brand, yet this cleanser is far from all-natural. Sadly, many of their products don't live up to this claim. I just can't understand why they're so expensive.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best facial cleanser I have used. Doesn't make my skin too dry and it cleanses gently and effectively. No horrible ingredients either. Score! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ttcd

Smell soo good! And leaves the skin soft and fresh. LOVE IT !

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Reviewsonly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very expensive, and nothing really great. Doesn't do a thing to remove eye-makeup, you still need a separate remover for that. It's okay as a wash - it doesn't really do anything special, and the smell is a little weird. Given the price, I won't repurchase it a second time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this cleanser from Sephora. I have to applaud Sephora for their generosity with samples (this was a pre-packaged company sample) because it helps me avoid costly mistakes and also helps me find some new great products. Anyway, as a previous reviewer said, this is nothing special in terms of cleansers...it's okay but not exceptional. Didn't remove my eye makeup and it seemed that there were some traces of my foundation left behind (I went over my face with a damp white cosmetic sponge because it didn't feel especially clean and I could see a bit of "discolouration" on the sponge). Considering the retail price of this cleanser, I would have expected more. I'm also not wild about the scent of this - peepeepod nailed it when she said it smells like pickles...it's got a scent that isn't just "cucumber" - it is more like pickles! I'll stick with Jouviance (amazing Canadian brand) for gentle but effective facial cleansing. Would not purchase/repurchase or recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by natalie225

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first few uses of this product I wasn't too impressed for the price, however after continued use I began to notice improvement in my skin tone. Primarily the fact of how incredibly soft my skin began to feel. I also like how little of the product you have to use to cleanse your face. I have sensitive skin and this product does not break me out, irritate my skin, or leave my skin red, it is a very gentle soap. The only draw back is that it does not 100% remove all of my black eyeliner. Another concern is the user post below regarding the ingredients, will need to check out the site referenced, cosmeticsdatabase.com.

Update - after reading the users post below regarding the ingredients and visting cosmeticdatabase.com I came across a cleanser by Be Natutal Organics made with rose hip seed, as I really loved the roses from the fresh cleanser. It does an excellent job of removing all makeup without irritating my sensitive skin and leaves it just as soft as the fresh cleanser. I highly recommend visting cosmeticdatabase.com to learn more about the products you're using.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

Sample from Sephora.

Just an ordinary cleanser, although it did make my skin smooth and clean after. I really liked the smell. But other than that, nothing really drove me to go to Sephora and really buy it.

Was nice enough to try. Not my type of cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by clownface

I have really dry, sensitive skin and this cleanser works pretty well. I was looking for an alternative to my Cerave cream cleanser since I felt like my skin needed a change. Like others have said, it has a gel-like, slimy texture to it and smells pretty earthy. It's a combination of cucumbers and something I can't quite put my finger on. I know others are put off by the smell, but I sorta like it. It's non-drying and take all my make up off, but I don't wear a ton to begin with so it may not work as well if you do. The price is pretty steep, but unless I find something better I'll stick with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Smanga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading that it was Kylie Minogue's choice of cleanser, I was keen to try it! I've been using it a week now and must say I was not expecting anything great, but I have been very suprised at just how soft and clean it has made my skin feel!

As others have mentioned, there is a cucumber smell (I find it quite nice!) and it doesn't lather up a storm so I intend to use it with my Clarisonic (when it arrives). Also, i've found you need the *smallest* drop to wash your face - it really does go a long way which is just as well given the price tag!