December 19, 2014 | 645 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Multi-tasking Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by sunshowers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My foundation color in Everyday Minerals is Warm-Medium Beige, so I thought this concealer, which the website describes as "a universally wearable shade of beige" would be the right concealer for me.

Unfortunately, this is too light and looks too chalky on my skin. The colors on the website are notoriously inaccurate, and this concealer looks way darker on the website than it does in person. The next time I order a free sample kit I will try the intensive concealer in Medium.

Despite being the wrong color, this concealer is very effective. I never thought powder concealer could have the same concealing power as a liquid, but this stuff has proven me wrong. A little bit goes a long way and covers skin opaquely while blending perfectly with the texture of the surrounding skin. It's good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 12:14:00 PM More reviews by natashik1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Very very good. No creasing, hides imperfections. Does need to be reapplied in the middle of the day if you want extra coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Diemmy

My favorite concealer so far! It covers so well and doesn't look cakey like the cream and stick concealers I've tried. This is my favorite product from EDM at the moment.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by seattlehil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never wear liquid foundation. I have used MAC powder if I needed coverage. I tried the Bare Mineral and my face itched like crazy!! I looked on the web and found I was not the only person that this happened to. The ingredient bismuth oxychloride is the culprit. A friend of mine said she had the same issue and to try Everyday Minerals.

I started with the trial size package and fell in love with it instantly. It covers, stays on all day, helps clear my skin and I don't feel like I have anything on. I actually see a difference in my skin if I don't use it for a day. This is the most natural coverage I have found yet! AND my skin never itches!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best concealer I've ever used! Truly a universal shade that could work for just about everyone. I was skeptical that it would work on my pale skin but it does! And it lasts a really long time. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2008 6:19:00 PM More reviews by hanulka

Absolutely love this product. It covers perfectly and also helping to cure. Ive tried other EDM concealers, but this one is the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by hindsightbias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the first mineral concealer I'd ever tried. It lasts most of the day -- not quite all day, but it's not bad. While it lasts, though, it's fantastic at covering my blemishes. It's light and airy and I love it. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been skeptical about mineral concealers, thinking it would just rub off, or not cover anything.
This stuff might be the best concealer I've tried!
It matches my pale olive skin perfectly-covers up red spots, acne scars and even red zits.
The best part is that it stays on ALL day!
I hardly even wear foundation anymore, I just take some of this, using a foundation brush, and pat it on blemishes, undereyes and my t-zone.
It makes my skin look healthy and smooth.
It's so cheap too, I will definately repurcase.
Update: took off a lippie, I can't use this anymore because it makes me break out. *cries* It's such a great concealer, wish I could find out what ingredient makes my skin clogged.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2008 2:05:00 AM More reviews by label_whore

I absolutely adore this product. Thanks to the sample kit, I received a very generous size of it and immediately fell in love. Why? It it TRULY a multi-tasking concealer that works everywhere - under eyes, red marks, acne...etc., Plus, the color matches my skin near perfectly. For the price, I don't think you can do better. I like the texture better than BE Bisque (though I think BE makes better foundation). The new EM sifters are also excellent.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by ilyana

I got this in my sample kit, they gave a pretty generous sample of it and I'm impressed, it covers my redness around my cheeks (ick old acne scars) and the areas around my nose pretty well! I took one lippie off because it didn't cover my undereye circles well but then again, I have some pretty bad undereyes lol. I would buy this again but I'm still sticking to my MAC studio concealer for my undereyes.