September 17, 2014 | 1080 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Natural

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by libaile7

Not only was it $3.99, there was a $1 coupon. Shopping Karma was on my side! Good shade, fairly good moisturizing. What's not to like!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by jessca84

This gave me the light-but-not-transparent coverage I was looking for. And it's so affordable! But after a month of using this stuff I started breaking out all over my cheeks. It's been weeks since I've stopped using it and I haven't had a zit since. Oh well...you've been warned!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by portalhop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I should have known that this would be too dark. I have Dita Von Teese skin, and this gave my face a tan. I was really hoping that it would somehow blend into my skin and look natural, but it didn't. I can't really blame the TM for being too dark, but "Natural" is currently the lightest shade, and it's just not light enough for me. I really wish Wet 'n' Wild would offer a larger color selection. In terms of coverage, this was decent. Lasting power, I have no idea as I washed it off immediately.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by hurricanenika

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ahhhh, perfection in a bottle!!!!! I use this on days when I don't feel like getting all fancy with the Almay TLC, and I have to say it's wonderful! Blends in beautifully, like it's not even there, and hydrates me all day long!!! It's tinted enough that it smooths away all my redness, yet sheer enough that you can still see my freckles. I adore this!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2009 9:42:00 AM More reviews by jlheartsmakeup

i was using the physician formula one, but ohmygoodness. this is great for my dry skin and im so glad i got this for winter!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

This, used along with the 100% Natural Powder, makes my skin look great. I have not been able to ever find anything to make my undereyes look great. I work nights and this is a problem. This stuff is wonderful!! I do not look sleepy with this on, like I normally do. I am NC 25 and I wear a Natural in this. My only complaint is the top. I know this sounds weird, but I have a hell of a time twisting this on easily. Ughhh!! Anyways, I will be buying this again with the powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by 4321lauren

Bought this based on recommendations from MUA. I have been wanting to try a tinted moisturizer since the one from MAC got released. However I did not want to spend alot of money on a product I was not sure I wanted/needed. For $3.99 this product was a steal. I bought it in Natural and based on the package it it supposed to adjust to your skin tone. I am a NC30 and the product looks natural on my skin tone. There is a good amount of coverage but it does not feel heavy and also does not look heavy or cakey on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

The coverage of this TM is awesome...I didn't like the CoverGirl one b/c it made my face super greasy and didn't cover anything. This WnW one covers more like a foundation, however. I have rosacea, so I definitely look for a little more coverage in the cheek area.

This TM feels very soft on my skin, and I use my Mark foundation brush to apply/blend it. For like $3-$4, the quality is great.

EDIT: I still like this; however, the color is a bit dark for my complexion. Reducing review to 4 lippies. I prefer wearing minerals for a closer match. This TM is still a good option for days when I want to get out of the house quickly, though...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by diggity

This is my 2nd favorite tinted moisturizer (after Covergirl Smoothers). I've also tried Stila, Sonia Kashuk, and Physician's Formula. The WNW one is not as moisturizing as the CG one (and I have dry skin so this is an important factor for me), but it does offer more coverage. I layer it over a creamy moisturizer, and it seems to work fine. I think this is a nice color choice, not at all orange on me (in fact, it almost has a grayish cast when I first put it on, weird) but I also think that has a lot to do with your natural skintone. I have olive undertones and things usually don't look orange on me. I am a little worried about the avobenzone in this, as my skin has some sensitivity to this ingredient. But otherwise it's a great product for a great price. I say give it a try. If you don't like it, you're only out about 3 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by PaulaNC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The Natural shade matches me well, NW 20 in MAC. This is a super find and I am elevating my rating to 5 lippies. Beats the pants off Bobbi Brown's Skin Foundation (sand 2) that gets blotchy. I haven't found anything in any price range that can equal or top this, and that's shocking! If you aren't ultra-pale and can find a nice match, you will probably be very pleasantly surprised.I put mine in an old Bobbi Brown pump bottle, after dumping the remainder of the Moisture Rich foundation. For $3.99 and sometimes half price, wow, what a keeper. I love it!