October 24, 2014 | 1159 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by uponbluemoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous red with red glitters, not too dark and perfect for Valentine's Day. It looks especially pretty under sunlight.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by reaperangelique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was underwhelmed at first, but after wearing it for a while, the glitter really is stunning. A beautiful red, too, comparable to OPI's Vodka and Caviar, which I love. Fantastic wear as with all CGs.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

This was the perfect red for Christmas time... very festive! It would probably have to be my favourite red. It really is the perfect glitter polish as it doesn't have to be put over the top of another colour. Definitely will always have to have one in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by karenacrump1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first review I have ever written for any product. I must say that this is the most beautiful red polish I have ever used.

When I put it on, I didn't really notice it at first. When I saw how beautiful it was is was stunned.

I am going to stop by Sally's to a pick-up a few of the christmas stocking stuffer-sized bottles for some of my friends.

I know they will love it as much as I do.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 5:46:00 AM More reviews by sixjoy

Love love love love love! Good formula, very glitterly and it dries quite quickly. Would def repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by zzengin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this. I don't think; I've ever loved a polish this much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by bitsandbobs37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing nail polish with a surprising amount of depth! It's completely opaque with 3 coats by itself. I love to layer it over black for a deep black cherry feel in the winter or over a deep burgundy for added depth. It is a great choice for the holidays! The glitters do not get in the way of the smoothness of the polish and offer a substantial amount of shimmer in a somewhat subtle and classy way. Even though I have darker skin I still feel this shade is perfect for all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by A7XSYNdrome

I can't think of many things that are much better than sparkly red nailpolish! Takes a couple coats but it is ABSOLUTELY incredible. One of my top 10 favorites.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

I'm not sure I can add any more to the hundreds of reviews already written but this is my favorite Holiday polish of all time. It's just a perfect glitter red that seems to work for all skin colors. It goes on perfectly and wears beautifully. I just picked it up in a mini at Sally which will be great for holiday travel time. You just can't go wrong with this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my signature nail polish. It so flirty, elegant, sexy and so very glittery. The best part is that the color looks so good on me, which is often a make or break on my nail polish purchases. It makes my hands glow. People compliment me on it all the time and I never, ever get bored of it. The only nail polish I wear in constant rotation and could not be without. It doesn't chip easily either. On my manicures it lasts two weeks easily. I don't care if all my NP's burned tomorrow, I would be upset if I lost this though. My only gripe is that I wish China Glaze had a thicker, more precise brush, like the ones in OPI's Sephora line. I don't have the best precision in the world. I think a thicker brush would deliver more color in less time and a cleaner look for those of us who don't have time to be very precise. Otherwise, adore it!