China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

China Glaze's Ruby Pumps is a red glitter polish in a medium-dark red base. This color is absolutely to die for!! It's the perfect shade of red - not to dark or vampy and not bright. The red glitter suspension really pops in the sunlight but is also highly sparkly in ambient indoor lighting. Application was a dream - very smooth and opaque at three coats. Drying time was very quick - quicker than some other China Glaze formulas. This will dry very slightly dull so a top-coat is a must to get this to "pop". With Poshe over top I was able to get seven days of wear with only minor tip wear and no cracking, crazing, or chipping. Removal is going to be quite difficult because of the glitter so I would suggest pure acetone or even the MUA foil method. All in all, this DEFINITELY goes into my Holy Grail pile and I'm considering stocking up!!

Beautiful color - I agree with the reviewer who said that two coats were enough, but three gives it beautiful depth. It's a little bit of a pain to get off because of the glitter, but totally worth it for how pretty this polish is. Love it when Sally's puts China Glaze on sale, as it makes them super-inexpensive. A must-have for hands and toes.

This color is so beautiful. It's also thick enough that I can get away with just one coat if I'm in a big hurry.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a gorgeous color! This is now my go to red and I already own OPI's not really a waitress.

This is a deeeep, silky ruby red. Perfect if you are looking for a bright bold red and also perfect if you want a more vivid dimensional red.

It also has flecks of glitter in it but it isnt over the top. If you havent tried this shade...try it!

It really is like Dorothy's heels :)

Goes on great and is my favorite red

What can I say about this polish that hasn't been said yet? Pretty much nothing. Man it is the most gorgeous glittery red I've ever seen! I love it so much! I wear this polish when I am feeling in a party mood, it's perfect for a night on the town or just a night in front of the tube relaxing. If they ever discontinue it I'll be very sad, and need to get a back up bottle so I don't run out! :D

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

An absolutely beautiful color! The red and glitter can go well for almost any occasion. Please note, when you apply on the color it looks slightly pinkish. However, when lady taught me that in order to achieve the true Ruby Slippers color, apply a GOLD base underneath it. It looks stunning!

So pretty! Not for everyday, but as a special occasion polish it is beautiful! I also like that it is a bit of a darker red, and it avoids having a blatant Christmas look to it. I'll definitely repurchase!

A fun, party polish! Looks great on it's own, or with a black shatter over the top. great consistency, and not too sparse on the glitter either which is a pain with some polishes.
Definately in my top 10.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous red with red glitters, not too dark and perfect for Valentine's Day. It looks especially pretty under sunlight.

Top Rated China Glaze Products