July 22, 2014 | 2058 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Nivea - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 9:44:00 AM More reviews by AlFitz614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first non-liquid eye makeup remover I have tried and I am sold. It's not oily or greasey, and it completley removes my eye makeup. I just put it directly on my eye, rub in circles, and wipe it off with a tissue. Defenite repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2005 9:09:00 AM More reviews by dressagehj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is for the Nivea Visage EMR. Worst EMR I've ever used. Doesn't dissolve it at all- you have to rub and rub to get the mascara off, no matter how much you use. Hated it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2004 8:16:00 PM More reviews by HapaDynazty

I love this product because it gentle, it doesn't sting my eyes, and it doesn't leave me greasy. I only took 1 lippie away from the overall rating because I don't like the packaging. It comes in this tube and when you squeeze it to get the product out, it comes out too fast. The product is pretty drippy, they should have packaged it differently. BUT STILL! I love the product inside, so I will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2004 4:55:00 PM More reviews by AsiaChick

My sister told me about this product a while back saying it was featured in a magazine of hers as their top pick for eye makeup remover, but I could never find it anywhere until just the other night when I was looking for some moisturizing cleansers for my dry skin that I saw had good reviews on here. I got the last one they had and I've been using it for the past few days. It takes off my new hard to remove MAC Zoom mascara easily and without leaving a greasy residue just like the back of the tube says. When I run out I'll buy it again if I'm lucky enough to find it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2004 6:21:00 PM More reviews by hmurphy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

(There seem to be a few Nivea eye makeup removers, so I'll specify that this review is for the Nivea Visage Eye Makeup Remover.)

I bought this to remove waterproof mascara (Maybelline Full-n-Soft) and it works very well. I tend to have sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate them, nor do I have to rub my eyelashes forever to remove the makeup. It doesn't leave a greasy residue or dry out the eye area. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2004 4:22:00 PM More reviews by brandi17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this stuff is awesome. i only have a tiny bottle and its almost out which is making me sad! but i use this stuff after i play w/ my makeup and it always gets it off great. just put some to the area, and wipe off with a towel. simple! will definitely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2004 9:04:00 AM More reviews by powderplotz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Terrible! This did not do a thing at all to remove my eye make up. I had to do a lot of wiping and pulling and tugging, which made my eyes red and painful. I am sticking with Johnsons Baby Shampoo for my eye makeup removal. The packaging sucks too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2004 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I ran out of my Biotherm gel and thought I'd buy Nivea having used it in the past and though it was OK. Well they must have done somethign to the formula because I did not remember it being this bad! Granted, it doens't sting and feels a little refreshing on the skin, but it's not very good at removing eye makeup! I feel I have to wipe more than I'd like (a remover is supposed to "melt" the makeup away so that you don't have to stress the think skin around the eyelids by repeated wiping...) Won't buy again. Will repurchase Biotherm if I can find it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2004 1:01:00 PM More reviews by sencha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

*discontinued product* So... my review is moot...
Keep repurchasing this b/c it removes eye mu easily w/out stinging my eyes(I use MK's Endless Performance mascara). If I don't let it sink in long enough, it only removes approx. 97% of it, but the trick is to let it sit and do its thing. It's true the tube must be propped upside down after squeezing some out or it keeps coming out - gave low pkging points for this. Edit: MK Endless Performance is a "stay-put" mascara. Any other mascara comes off easily/completely.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2004 8:03:00 AM More reviews by protobiont

It's useless and not very gentle for your eyes. I found it doesn't really clean the eye makeup. There are so many other products out there that are way better..

Try Rimmel or L'oreal eye makeup remover. ($CDN 7 and $CDN 10) Both smell and work the same way.