Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

So I was in the market for a good perfume with heavy notes in jasmine. Perfumania was having a sale and I decided to drop in and test out a few. The lady picked out Chloe by Chloe, Kim kardashian, and then this. Well I really didn't expect it to be this heavy in jasmine, and at first I thought it was sugary sweet.. like her. But when I took my testing strips with me... I couldn't stop sniffing this one! Something about it is alluring and just fun to put on. The jasmine reminds me of bvlgari jasmin noir and the top note sweetness reminds me of something really sweet. I bought this 20% off for the bigger bottle. For some reason I enjoy putting this on every day... more and more. Also, this fragrance has been notorious for attracting men. I've gotten compliments like, "You smell good, Please come to bed with me tonight"

on 4/19/2012 9:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I've been given a sample of this 5 years ago on my birthday and liked it back in the day. My opinion has changed a great deal since then! I'm a perfume lover but this one has become overrated in my opinion. It sickens me! Most girls I know who wear this scent are bimbos, I guess this has negatively influenced my opinion as well. Never purchased this product and probably never will.

on 4/16/2012 12:30:00 PM

It smells like a bowl of freshly sliced kiwi with luscious creamy white chocolate melted on top. Really delicious stuff, and it makes for a great casual scent that works in most seasons (wouldn't wear it on hot days though). Amazing longevity and projection. I love fragrances and have plenty, everything from the high-end to low-end, and this is the perfume that gets me the most compliments (especially from men). It's inexpensive and the scent lingers around you all day. I adore the body lotion as well. It may not be my favorite scent in my collection, but I like it alot, a whole lot! It's just too bad that so many women/girls wear it! If it wasn't for its immense popularity, I would be wearing it more often and probably even make it a signature scent. In my opinion, this is the best scent in Britney's line of fragrances, I actually disliked Midnight Fantasy (too syrupy and artificial) and felt indifferent towards the other two Fantasies. The original Fantasy is just perfect. I'd like to add that I also find the bottles in the Fantasy range super adorable :)

on 4/15/2012 4:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This perfume is disgusting. More than that, this fragrance and it's cult following give perfumes a bad name. This fragrance is a vile mess of vanilla and flowers. It's packaging is the most tacky I have ever seen. It is coveted by teeny boppers and by old ladies trying to 'make themselves feel younger'-yet surprisingly generally well tolerated among those not belonging to the above categories. It is the type of fragrance that should make the perfume makers of today reevaluate the direction the perfume industry has taken, and hopefully not drive it into olfactory suicide.

on 4/6/2012 6:38:00 AM

Love this perfume! its so playful and girly. its super sweet with fruity notes to it and a vanilla dry down. its very bakery and cupcakey to me, which i love. the bottle is also super cute. i would say that mature people might prefer this fragrance less as it is very young smelling. but nothing wrong if you do like it! one of the best britney fragrances she made.

on 3/11/2012 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is absolutely something i would buy over and over again! I was totally pleased with the results I got from it, it smells exactly like cotton candy and vanilla sugar mixed together! i just finished my bottle of it, cannot wait to get another one.

on 3/5/2012 1:57:00 PM

It's delicious. This was a blind buy from a British website, as that was the cheapest I could find it. I did a lot of research and after reading reviews here, on fragrantica and various blogs I decided I simply needed for this spring :D It came in a small size bottle (30ml) with a shower gel and body lotion - 50 ml each.

On first spray I smell a berry-like fruit and a ton of alcohol. The alcohol dies immediately and a sugary cotton-candy-like concoction comes in. Ten minutes in, I smell berry fruit and sugary stuff. Half an hour later, some type of sweet/intense smelling flower(s) appear(s). I can't pinpoint it/them exactly, I don't even know if it's one flower or more, but it's definitely a flower of the likes of gardenia, lily, jasmine, orchid - the kind that smell sweet but very strong. A few hours later, something powdery can also be felt. The sugary concoction, sweet flowers and powdery note last until the very end.

The perfume is very sweet and strong upon application, so be careful. Spray less than usual or you'll be likely to get a headache. The drydown is delicious, the powdery note gives it that comfy 'come and hug me' appeal. Three sprays should last you the entire day. I spray my hair and I can still feel it the next day, it's crazy with such a cheap fragrance!

It's not sophisticated and it's not refined and it's STRONG, and yet I like it. I'm not even in the age demographic, but I don't care. I'll use till I get sick of it :D

on 2/18/2012 4:30:00 AM

i actually dont have this i have a dupe that smells exactly the same. i like it. its candy sweet. but can be overpowering if you spray too much

on 2/5/2012 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love Britney Spears's Fantasy Perfume! I'd consider this my signature scent, I wear this the most out of my perfume collection. It's sweet - reminiscent of candy and floral accents yet very fruity. It's not too strong in my case, but perfumes react to everyone's body differently. As long as you know how to apply perfume properly you shouldn't have an issue; too many times people drown themselves in perfume and then try to blame the perfume for the headache-inducing smell. I apply a spay to the neck and a spray to the wrist - and the scent lasts all day irresistibly! I receive compliments all the time, a lot of people love it - men and women alike! It's truly delicious. Enjoy. (:

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I'm a little ashamed to say I really enjoy this perfume! There, I'm out of the closet! lol Yes, it's Britney Spears, the packaging is cheesy, and it's super sweet, but I really like it! It is so bad that I'm 26 and I like it? Everyone says this is for teens, and I agree, but I just love smelling sweet. I love Pink Sugar. So sue me. I came home with it on my wrists after trying it out at the store. My husband was like, "You smell amazing. What is that?" He just kept saying how good I smelled. Anything that makes me AND my husband happy is a good thing :)

Popular Fragrances