September 20, 2014 | 1377 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Fantasy

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by tenaiamaree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This perfume is absolutely something i would buy over and over again! I was totally pleased with the results I got from it, it smells exactly like cotton candy and vanilla sugar mixed together! i just finished my bottle of it, cannot wait to get another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by bleuciel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's delicious. This was a blind buy from a British website, as that was the cheapest I could find it. I did a lot of research and after reading reviews here, on fragrantica and various blogs I decided I simply needed for this spring :D It came in a small size bottle (30ml) with a shower gel and body lotion - 50 ml each.

On first spray I smell a berry-like fruit and a ton of alcohol. The alcohol dies immediately and a sugary cotton-candy-like concoction comes in. Ten minutes in, I smell berry fruit and sugary stuff. Half an hour later, some type of sweet/intense smelling flower(s) appear(s). I can't pinpoint it/them exactly, I don't even know if it's one flower or more, but it's definitely a flower of the likes of gardenia, lily, jasmine, orchid - the kind that smell sweet but very strong. A few hours later, something powdery can also be felt. The sugary concoction, sweet flowers and powdery note last until the very end.

The perfume is very sweet and strong upon application, so be careful. Spray less than usual or you'll be likely to get a headache. The drydown is delicious, the powdery note gives it that comfy 'come and hug me' appeal. Three sprays should last you the entire day. I spray my hair and I can still feel it the next day, it's crazy with such a cheap fragrance!

It's not sophisticated and it's not refined and it's STRONG, and yet I like it. I'm not even in the age demographic, but I don't care. I'll use till I get sick of it :D

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by sheltielov3r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i actually dont have this i have a dupe that smells exactly the same. i like it. its candy sweet. but can be overpowering if you spray too much

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Taylaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Britney Spears's Fantasy Perfume! I'd consider this my signature scent, I wear this the most out of my perfume collection. It's sweet - reminiscent of candy and floral accents yet very fruity. It's not too strong in my case, but perfumes react to everyone's body differently. As long as you know how to apply perfume properly you shouldn't have an issue; too many times people drown themselves in perfume and then try to blame the perfume for the headache-inducing smell. I apply a spay to the neck and a spray to the wrist - and the scent lasts all day irresistibly! I receive compliments all the time, a lot of people love it - men and women alike! It's truly delicious. Enjoy. (:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a little ashamed to say I really enjoy this perfume! There, I'm out of the closet! lol Yes, it's Britney Spears, the packaging is cheesy, and it's super sweet, but I really like it! It is so bad that I'm 26 and I like it? Everyone says this is for teens, and I agree, but I just love smelling sweet. I love Pink Sugar. So sue me. I came home with it on my wrists after trying it out at the store. My husband was like, "You smell amazing. What is that?" He just kept saying how good I smelled. Anything that makes me AND my husband happy is a good thing :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Fantasy is my favorite out of the Britney Spears perfumes. It has a cute bottle and is pretty cheap. It smells really nice, kind of fruity with vanilla. I feel as though I've outgrown it though, it just comes off as a really 'young' scent to me. It would be good for a pre-teen/teenager.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

This perfume is one of the worst perfumes I've ever had. It smells like cotton candy & it's too overpowering. It becomes stronger as the day goes on. Too sweet for my taste. This perfume should be for girls 11 & under. Definitely not for mature women. A previous reviewer said that "this isn't as bad as you would think, & the staying power is phenomenal."....That's the problem, that this nasty smell STAYS with you all day long. (Sorry, but that just cracks me up). I wish my perfumes that actually smell good had the staying power that this has. I don't know how so many people like this perfume, everyone I know can't stand the smell of this. But, I guess there's something for everyone. The bottle is cute though, but I would not buy this ever again. Waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Mashenka11

I bought this because I needed a perfume (it was about time too, as I was 23) and I wanted a cheap one. I loooooove sweet scents, and I came upon this at walgreens at $20 for a 1.7 oz I believe. Everybody asked me "what are you wearing" and "it smells so good". A bunch of my friends asked to borrow a spritz. When my wallet got stolen in a foreign country, very randomly this girl sitting next to me on a bus asked me which perfume I was wearing, and promptly asked me if she could buy it off me. I was like YES i finally have some $$ in my pocket but NOOO I have to let go of my Fantasy. Well, when I got back to the States I immediately bought another bottle.

If you like sweet scents, this one is for you. If you prefer a more mature, womanly, elegant one, then its not.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this at an after Christmas sale at walgreens for 10.00 for the whole set. So tonight I took a bath and used the set OMG I love this it smells so good and girly I took a bath about 5hrs ago and I can still smell the perfume!!!. The bottle is so cute and classic!! Love this!!!! A must have for all perfume Lovers

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by clarinetkel

This was one of the few perfumes that I REALLY wanted at one point. I discovered this at Kohls one day and I sprayed it on and I loved it. Well I bought this at walmart one time. I've only used it like 3 times, literally. It just sits on my dresser. I do not like it that much. I think something about it makes me sick. It's way too sweet and I could've sworn it gave me a headache one time. I think I might give this away to a friend or something. I wish I didn't purchase it, I waste of money.