October 20, 2014 | 1905 users online

Powder - Clinique - Superpowder Double Face Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by hcc32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

omgg i stocked up on this prouct i LOVEEEE ITT
its my everyday foundation
i lovee the packaging too its cute
but i swear its amaazing
pros:
makes you LITERALLYY look flawless
evens out your skin tone
lasts all day
matchs everyones skintone

cons:
NONEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS STUFFF1!!!1
i recommended it to my friends and they bought it and feel the same way!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 2:33:00 AM More reviews by audioandraid

I love this powder! I use it as a foundation. It gives great coverage and I rarely have to use a concealer over it. This powder is just amazing. It eliminates that terrible shine I always get on my nose and it feels light on your skin. It doesn't get cakey during the day and you don't really need a brush to apply it. The sponge that comes with it is excellent for apply this powder. I really love this powder and it hasn't given me a breakout in the past week I've been using it. I recommend this to people with oily skin. It really absorbs any excessive shine.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by jennybs99

I decided to give this powder another try since I used to use it for many years. I had stopped using it because I started to have breakouts & went through a bad breakout phase in my early 20s. Now that my skin is back to normal, I thought I'd give it another shot. I really like the texture & the coverage of this powder & I always did. But unfortunately, the problem I had with it this time is that I would begin to oil up very quickly. I have combo skin, so I am used to needing touchups throughout that day. But even after touching up, I would just get more oily looking more quickly. I was disappointed that my skin reacted this way. But I do know that this powder is made with mineral oil, so I understand why it would make my combo skin oily. I was hoping it wouldn't affect me like some people have claimed :(

The other thing I noticed was the the more the day wore on, the more my face color seemed to turn orange. I'm not sure if it's the shade I chose, or if it's the powder itself. I do know that when I put the powder on in the morning, it did not look orange. It would appear as the day went on.

All in all, I would not recommend this powder to anyone who is prone to oily skin. If your skin is dry, this may be the perfect powder! Just be sure to research the colors & look for any orange discoloration!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by MrsMiller

This is a staple product in my makeup bag which I simply cannot live without.

The colourmatch to my fair/medium skin is perfect (07 matte neutral). The coverage is excellent for a pressed powder and leaves the skin looking flawless. I have found that the best way to apply this is to use a sponge applicator like the one provided, load the product onto it and then buff into the skin in circular motions.

During the day I can wear this alone (provided no break-outs) and its equally good worn over foundation in the evening for a more "done" look.

My only gripe is that in hot weather it can be slightly heavy and clogging, but other than that, fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by ginasuicide

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to use this years and years ago, and gave it another try while on hunt for a powder foundation . I love the way this one glides on, and stays on well. but it was a tad too heavy for my oily skin. it would probably be ok for the winter time for me, but not for the summer. however, anyone with normal to slightly dry skin should give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by xblahhxo

Ugh, the bottom line is, I wouldn't be able to survive without this pressed powder! It's wonderful, sticks to your face and blends nicely, without looking cakey, like most drugstore powders. There is no need to constantly re apply, and even though I have slight color changes in my skin tone, eveyone tells me my skin is perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Suchan

I really love a lot about this product - the way it clings to your face, the coverage it provides, the ease of use - but it has mineral oil, something I should have noticed before purchasing. After a few days of using it, my chin and lower cheeks broke out. Bummer. It's probably a good foundation for those with dry skin, but if you have even the slightest bit of oiliness or are acne-prone, you probably want to stay clear of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 2:13:00 PM More reviews by r4k

its a great product but expensive :( its can also get a little cakey but doesnt break me out

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by modestyblaise78

This is one of my favorite products ever: I always have one in my bag.
I tried many different things through the years, but I am always going back to this one.
I use it mostly for touch ups and concealing when I am not at home (Matte Beige).
I am NW20, and this is really perfect for me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2008 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ClairdeLune

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hmm... first off the the lady at the duty free shop didn't even test the product on my face, so the color doesn't match! despite the color, i still tried it on. I have very yellow skin (asian) and light/ medium color with combo dry skin. I have it in matte beige and it was too light for me then. Now, it's too dark! the coverage is super heavy (with the dry sponge) and but it did cover up my blemishes (unnaturally). I also tried it on by wetting the sponge but it came out orangey. Then I tested the powder out by using my BE kabuki brush (which sucks by the way) and it came out really dry. For me, i don't really like powder foundations so i'll stick to liquid or creme.