April 19, 2014 | 1742 users online

Fragrances - Thierry Mugler - Alien

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by csaman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this perfume. Everytime I wear it, I get many compliments. Very nice and long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by kristinb64

I sprayed this on my wrist today at Sephora while I was at the mall... the conclusion I've come to is this... it smells likes grapes. Period. It gave me a headache. Period. Definitely not for me! I will say the staying power is unbelievably good. ONE spray on my wrist and I can still smell it 7 1/2 hours later. I'm not a fan of smelling like fruits though, and this is pure grape to me. No thanks.

UPDATE: ok, a few months passed and I decided to give this one another shot. I kept seeing fantastic reviews everywhere, and it made me wonder if I was just missing something the first time I tried this. So again, while at the mall, I sprayed two sprays on myself while shopping. About 30 minutes later, I went to the food court to get a drink. The man taking my order was about a foot's distance away from me. While I was mid-order, he interrupted me and said "WOW do you smell good!". A little caught off gaurd by his enthusiasm, I laughed and said thank you. He took my order, I said thank you and have a good day, and his response was "I will. Would be better if I could tag along with you all day just to smell you".... Ha. I've never received this kind of reaction from a male about a perfume. Then, as I continued shopping, I overheard two men talking just after I walked past them about "how good that girl smelled". So, my conclusion now is that I was missing something originally, and I now pick up more amber and mystery in this scent, not just the grapes I smelled before. Grapes might be the initial first impression, but it turns into something so much more. The other conclusion... men love it. Point blank. I plan on buying a bottle. The original EDP is what I got complimented on, but I have also tested Essence Absolue and loved it as well. It is definitely still Alien, but softer, warmer, and creamier. Not sure which I will buy, but I will own one of them! If you're curious about this scent, try it. The reaction and compliments you'll get from others might just be enough to win you over!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by carlyhayward

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this perfume! As past reviewers have said I get SO many compliments whenever I wear it. The scent is so intoxicating and very strong. I only need just one spritz and I'm good to go all day. This is a definite staple in my perfume cabinet.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Irishbabyyy

Loveeeeee this perfume so much :) When I bought it, it was mainly because of the packaging, but then I fell on love with the scent also. Every single time I wear this, lots of people compliment it and ask what it is. The scent lingers all day also and it is a great night time perfume, although I always wear it in daytime too. This is my all time favourite perfume and I will definitely be re-purchasing it again and again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by LaBellaLisa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*Love* I kept smelling this wonderfully spellbinding scent on my coworker... I had to run out and get a bottle for myself! It's my go to when I want to feel sexy and mysterious. I get compliments on it every time I wear it... I lightly mist myself with this because on me this is a pretty strong scent. A little bit goes a loooooong way! Lasting power is great too.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by spilledmilk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I loved the scent of this perfume, and the bottle is beautiful. Sadly it only lasted a few minutes on me before disappearing completely. I tried it out for a couple weeks and no one could ever tell I was wearing perfume, no matter how much I sprayed. Sadly this went back, but I'm sure it would work for some people.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Cams000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful one! It has a it of the unique quality of Angel but much more wearable and appealing for me.I have Angel, which I am Ok with, but I hardly wear it - so maybe I not that into it? Oh well, this for me is potent and feminine. A winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

I had to buy this when i got a sample with a magazine, what a lovely heady scent! The bottle is something really special too. Very expensive, 40 for 30ml, but its a parfum and doesnt need regular refreshing as it lasts all day

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a very strong, powerful fragrance. Not my taste since I don't like perfumes to be over-powering. The scent is a floral. Jasmine is the most dominant note that I smell but it changes to a peppery sharp woodsy combo soon after. It's one of those scents where one spritz is more than enough because it can leave that weird "after-taste" in your mouth - You know, the kind when you go to hug someone and catch a whiff of the perfume their wearing? It's too nauseating for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No