TiGi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

3.1

on 2/3/2010 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim, I had a 30% off coupon for ULTA and they were having their liter sale so I got this and the Reconstructor Conditioner for $7 each! Too good of a deal to pass up :-) The smell is rather strong, which I like for early in the morning showers (I get up at 4:30 AM for work, ugh), it is very sweet like strawberry kiwi or something fruity like that.

Pros:
*It lathers up very well, I only need about 3/4 of a pump for my medium rather thick hair.
*It rinses out really easily and your hair feels clean after you rinse it out.
*It seems to be easy on my color treated hair

Cons:
*After I rinse it out of my hair it seems to be somewhat more tangled than with other shampoos

Overall, I feel like it was a really good buy and I am sure I will re-purchase it again :-)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Best Shampoo of all times. Great compromise between cleansing and nourishing. Lathers up wonderfully and smells divine. Pump is great. Love, love, love!!!!

on 11/24/2009 9:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I've been using this shampoo for over 6 years now, even though I don't have blonde hair anymore. I've found that it's the most effective for removing excess styling products from my hair. I'm not the biggest fan of the synthetic strawberry smell, but I love the job it does on removing gunk from my hair. I'll definitely keep buying this as long as I'm loading styling products into my hair!!!!

on 11/19/2009 11:44:00 AM

Love this shampoo. I have a ton of blonde highlites in my hair, and this shampoo, not only smells like candy...but it makes my hair so soft and shiny and managable... excellent. Shampoo is a bit pricey, but i can't go back to using sauve anymore.. highly reccomended! Great for non blondes too, don't let the name fool you!

on 9/30/2009 6:47:00 PM

I am also unsure of the poor rating on this product considering how well it does. My sister does hair at salon del sol, which is very presitgous, and recommended this for my hair. While at the beach, my hair had just been highlighted with platinum chunks. This shampoo works very well.

Hair type: medium thickness, brittle, not too dry, not too oily, overprocessed, slightly long, prone to breakage/split ends.

As with ANY moisturizing shampoo, you need to use equal parts of water to remove build up and residue, and rinse fully to obtain results. Considering this shampoo is PACKED with nutrients ( comes with the higher price) it needs to be fully distributed and fully rinsed.

As well as that, any color processes damage hair, and this is filled with harsh products, yet packed with nutrients--- which in-tern goes in conjunction with the damage already done, yet acts as a filler/protector against FUTURE damage from daily styling.

If too dry after using this shampoo, it may be due to water. Shower water can seriousley screw up your hair, and certain shampoos and conditioners don't react well to them. After highlights, hair usually hits peak dryness several weeks afterwards no matter what.

I highly recommend this product.

on 9/7/2009 10:11:00 AM

I absolutly love this stuff. I've been using it on and off for years (I like to investigate what I might be missing) but just keep coming back to this. I have curly hair, prone to frizziness, that frequently gets abused in my experiments with colors and treatments, but this shampoo always seems to calm it down and bring it back to life. In fact, right now I'm stuck using up a bottle a counting down to the day I can return to using this one again. The one down side is I do find the smell a little too fruity for my tastes.

on 7/23/2009 10:43:00 AM

Yikes, this shampoo left my scalp a greasy mess after three days of continuos use and broke me out horrendously around my hairline. Will definitely not repurchase.

on 5/17/2009 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love it! It makes my hair sooo soft and keeps it from breaking. My hair is relaxed and breaks easily. My hairstylist used this ony my hair and I loved it so much that I bought it. I use it twice a week and follow up with the reconstructor mixed with Pantene Restoratives Deep Conditioner and leave that on for 5 minutes or so and my hair ends up softer than ever before.

on 3/28/2009 9:25:00 AM

I bought this product because I had bleach blonde hair at the time (something the product claims to be specifically for). I have to say this did NOTHING for my hair except dry it out and make it feel more brittle. I used the Reconstructor afterwards but it just made it worse. The packaging is nice as with all TiGi products, and the smell is gorgeous, it's just a shame about the product inside.

on 3/5/2009 10:17:00 PM

Great smell but a little drying to the hair.

Popular Shampoos