October 20, 2014 | 750 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by lapislazuli17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually use this product whenever I heat style my hair. I love the smell, and it helps smooth down any frizz I'm experiencing prior to styling. I have used better smelling, better taming heat protectants, but for the cheap price it does get the job done for my hair. it doesn't weight down my ends or cause my roots to get oily. It is a decent product for me, but I'd recommend a few others before TRESemme. I don't like any of their other products really and bought the heat protectant because I was short on cash.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by crystallw

Though there seems to be some controversy in the reviews, I really like this product. The smell is okay and it leaves my hair soft after I blow dry or flatiron it. The only thing I don't really like is if you spray too much it does feel kind of heavy and sticky, but overall if you spray it lightly all over it works well. I have already went through a bottle and I will be buying another one soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Dvizhuxa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worst heat defencer i ever used in my life. This product is making you hair sticky and greasy, but what else you expect from chep product... Not worth spening any money on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by rojetor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Wow this product is amazing for my hair!! I straighten/blow dry my hair a lot more than I should, and this stuff is the only reason my hair isn't a complete frizz ball. I spray it on while it's damp, then dry and straighten my hair as usual and my hair is always noticeably shinier, smoother, and just in general looks healthier. I love it!!! It is really inexpensive too, the spray nozzle is really handy. It only takes a few seconds, it is so easy to use! I personally don't like the smell, but that's just my own personal preference and doesn't detract from the product at all. Overall this is an amazing hair product!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Smiley0821

This is my 3 bottle of this spray at first i liked it but i hate the nozzle spray and it makes my hair feel sticky

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by traceyjoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only heat protectant that I've ever bought and it will be the only one I'd ever purchase. It's perfect. The only problem I have with this is how it's made. The lid broke off, but it's fine cause I have extra spray bottles lying around so I just put the heat protectant in another spray bottle and it still usable. I highly recommend it if you're looking for one. You can find it in any drugstore and is very affordable!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Smashra08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am really suprised at the rave reviews this product has been getting. I never use cheap brands like Tresemme on my hair, but after hearing about it on youtube, and reading the reviews here, I thought I'd give it a try.

I found it really bad. I sprayed it onto my almost dry hair and used my silver bullet iron. It made my hair go really really frizzy, and my hair just wouldnt straighten at all! It just looked as if I had brushed out my curls, which is not very flattering.

The smell? I dont know why everyone has been complimenting it. It smells like hairspray to me, which I dont think its a particularly pleasant smell.

The trigger bottle is super annoying. Its hard to use if you want to get an all over spray, its pretty awkward getting the back of your head without wasting half the bottle, as well as spraying your neck and face....lol maybe this was just complicated for me as my hair is really really long and thick.

I am really suprised that this works for so many people, but I guess the fact that it cost $8 AUD, no big deal if you give it a try, but I def wont be using it again, going back to my morrocan oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Whats that on my hair?? Shine! Wow, used this with a big curling iron and the shine it added was immediately noticeable.
Seems to help with hold while not feeling sticky too.If it really does help with heat protection, thats a bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

I have terribly thin, fine hair that I need to straighten every day or it completely frizzes up on me. I've tried many heat protection products and this one is by far my favorite. Maybe it's just my hair type, but I've found others make it feel nasty and waxy. This leaves it silky, soft, and you can't beat the price. Really, really love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by hellotampon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this when I first bought a flat iron, and hated it. It made my hair all waxy and sticky, maybe because it sprayed on too heavy. I had to throw it out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No