October 25, 2014 | 1080 users online

Fragrances - Narciso Rodriguez - Narciso Rodriguez for her EDP

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by helen1014

okay. so here's the real deal on this fragrance. this is one of those scents you smell and think is amazing. then, you run to the store and spray it on your arm and have high hopes, and you think it smells horrid.

then you get home a couple of hours later and wonder what smells so good. this is it.

NR EDP has an amazingly sexy drydown, so when you go to try it, spray it on, walk around, and come back to buy it.

I also have the oil, and it also smells lovely, but it doesn't have great lasting power. for $150 a pop, i would go for the EDP. the EDT smells raw and funky with my body chemistry, so be sure to try the version in the pink bottle.

yum.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2007 8:51:00 AM More reviews by hullaballistic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My heart belongs to the EDT as I prefer the deeper spicy notes and the sexy black bottle but I also love this. I use it if I'm going out at night, as I find the pink blossom top notes too strong for daytime...the pink bottle is also super cute. This feels like a more feminine/floral version of the EDT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2007 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Rachel1234

The original Narciso Rodriguez For Her (EDT) is my wintertime favorite, and this beautiful new EDP is my springtime favorite. It is very similar to the original NRFH (EDT) with the same soft heart of musc, only this EDP is much more creamy and has more pink blossom notes. It reminds me of the warm early spring sun melting away the ice and snow allowing the tiny buds of newborn blossoms to peek up through. Pure springtime wrapped around a heart of warmth. Beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2007 12:43:00 AM More reviews by purplesage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my everyday perfume, the smell is amazing, and very sexy, I get comments all the time when I wear it. Great for night, lovely for the evening, LOVE IT! Very expensive though, but definitely worth it! I agree with the others, it's definitely a feel good perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 7:37:00 PM More reviews by NewYorkNewYork

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just came back from the department store and I tried on this product. I don't like buying a perfume right away - I like to walk around with it to see how long it lasts. This fragrance lasted a while and the scent is ultra sexy, classy and sophsitcated. I felt so wonderful wearing it - I'm going to go back tomorrow and purchase this fragrance!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2007 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Tartini

I really like it. I smell A LOT of honeysuckle (is that even one of the notes?). Anyway, it transports me to a summers evening, a feel-good perfume I think. A similar genre of scent to SJP Lovely, but the actual fragrances themselves are not similar in my opinion. I like them both in different ways. But NR would be my first choice of the two...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Mom2CM3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wore the EDT and finally broke down and decided to give the EDP a chance and WOW! This is a creamier version of the EDT, with, or at least on me, a longer lasting bottom note. I LOVE, LOVE the EDP. Switching to this one. Can't go wrong with this lovely, long lasting scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2007 5:27:00 AM More reviews by heaven07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This really smells divine. It is my HG scent. It is a simple clean smell that clings close to the body but is not cloying. It seems to have just one note that stays true. I have had many compliments when wearing this but I won’t reveal what it is that I am wearing – I lied and said SJP Lovely(!) I feel that it is a very intimate scent that can be worn day or night all year round.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2007 3:43:00 PM More reviews by rljp

I purchased the EDT a few years back and it was not agreeing with me and I wrote a review on Makeupalley about the product also. Now I was told that this version was lighter and completely different from the EDT. I tried the EDP and it was soooooooo pungent! I tried so hard to wash it off my wrists and suffice to say to no avail...... I did not succeed. It was painfully headache inducing strong! I read another reviewers review below and she said it smelled like glade air freshener, I could agree with her more!

It does last a tremendously long time, which is great if you love this fragrance, but not when you're literally suffering!

If you love florals, then by all means go out and purchase this scent!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2007 9:57:00 PM More reviews by chicpower

I wanted to like this but it was too sweet. I'd like to try it again at some point.